Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
A huge thank you to our queen of the one liner @Dobs with yet another great thread title and 72 votes (edited to fit)!

Meanwhile, in the last thread Lidl continued her mission to insult the whole planet.
After claiming to have recovered from suicidal thoughts in the space of two months, thereby mocking anybody who has ever suffered from mental health issues, she has turned her attention to dyslexics.
The 'bespoke' trip hazards puppy gates arrived (not bespoke, but personalised, Lidl) with a glaring error in the shape of an apostrophe. When it was pointed out the "The Millen Gordon's" is incorrect Lidl proudly blamed dyslexia...
In the words of @Elle Belle , you can't argue with crazy.
Ali continued to be a source of amusement and distraction as he posed like an off duty ballet dancer in a short trench coat. The location of choice? His favourite place, the top floor of a Milton Keynes' car park. He also visited a tailor for trousers that hopefully reach beyond his ankles.
In other news, Lidl photo bombed Ali's vlog, demanding he guess the cost of her overpriced dresses, bought more 'antiques' including a Provencal apothecary's cabinet (try pronouncing that, Lidl), Porter was allowed into the hall and Ali is playing with dough.

20210519_202115.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Oldmasons

I have received a personal reply from Jenna Tyrwhitt-Drake in response to me making direct comments to Lily and Bean about Lydia Millen. I have to say that the email was both genuine and remorseful. She had no idea about Lydia’s ‘shameful past’ until she saw the comments on Trustpilot/DMs etc. She made no comment about the responses supporting Lydia but my opinion is that the style of prose/wording is not the same - I would be surprised if it was the same person.

Jenna said that she had no idea about what Lydia had done, she has had a personal conversation with Nicky and now has the full details. As some of you have already noticed, Lily and Bean have deleted Lydia’s post and are not working with her anymore.

i appreciated the response and the fact that she wanted to explain the situation. She is aware that there have been comments on Tattler, so I have offered to let you know of her reply to me (she didn’t ask me to do this at all). She has recognised that the problem arose in the first place because research and due diligence had not been done properly. Let’s take the apology in the genuine manner it was given.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Julia123

VIP Member
I have received a personal reply from Jenna Tyrwhitt-Drake in response to me making direct comments to Lily and Bean about Lydia Millen. I have to say that the email was both genuine and remorseful. She had no idea about Lydia’s ‘shameful past’ until she saw the comments on Trustpilot/DMs etc. She made no comment about the responses supporting Lydia but my opinion is that the style of prose/wording is not the same - I would be surprised if it was the same person.

Jenna said that she had no idea about what Lydia had done, she has had a personal conversation with Nicky and now has the full details. As some of you have already noticed, Lily and Bean have deleted Lydia’s post and are not working with her anymore.

i appreciated the response and the fact that she wanted to explain the situation. She is aware that there have been comments on Tattler, so I have offered to let you know of her reply to me (she didn’t ask me to do this at all). She has recognised that the problem arose in the first place because research and due diligence had not been done properly. Let’s take the apology in the genuine manner it was given.
Hopefully it’s genuine and she learned a lesson. Unless there is another heavily pregnant person behind this dm to me then she is the one who sent these messages to me. If it’s not her, then that person should be fired for alllll of the ways it was handled.

I sent L&B a private DM giving a heads up and sent a link Nicky’s videos so they could educate themselves. I in fact own that tote bag so I’m a customer. I thought they may not know what happened and educate themselves. The reply was in complete defense of Lydia and as if she knew about the Nicky situation.

E8B716B7-1A94-4EE9-B1B8-9DF7E5F1A0B0.jpeg

Then when I said I could no longer be a customer as she was siding with a bully who hadn’t apologized... and also I mentioned that the recent blatant copying of iconic bags was unsettling. I also felt like her defense of Lydia after knowing about it made her complicit in the abuse.

She may not have wanted to hear it but I was stating the truth and her reply was next level....

116BE7FE-75D3-47E8-B1DF-C36C2439FFAC.jpeg
EB90B556-0E77-48C3-ADB5-67952836FD5B.jpeg

I don’t want to ruin Lydia or the brands. But Lydia needs to make things right. It’s not about the yelling one night or this person’s venting style reply. It’s about HOW they handle it.

I did the research on the wiki with time stamps of soooo many videos trashing Nicky’s reputation over 9 months. That is not right to do to anyone but Nicky was pregnant, giving birth and a single mom trying to run a business devastated by Covid shut downs (and employees who needed to work)

Lydia also got a group of powerful influencers together through what’s app to try to bring Nicky down right after she gave birth. Then she really went too far in February when she implied Nicky was in fact the abuser and Lydia was a victim of some sort of horrible abuse.

Lydia continues to play the victim. So if a brand knows about all of this and continues to use her then well... they are perfect for each other.

Remember ALL of this was over hair color. And now knock off handbags. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Tattle has managed to obtain the actual transcript of Lily & Bean's conversation with Nicky Lazou.

L&B: Hello. Is that Nicky 'with the lovely hair' Lazou?

NL: ....er....yes....who is this?

L&B: is it convenient to talk?

NL: well, I'm currently at a top, central London salon, in the middle of doing a £500 balayage for a celebrity client......who is this?

L&B: this is Jenna, from Lily & Bean. We import cheap, knock off, designer handbags from China for poor people who can't afford the real thing. We're working with Lydia Millen.

NL: that figures....a perfect fit.....I mean.... what's that got to do with me?

L&B: well, we have received a stream of screaming, abusive comments, criticising Lydia...the sort of terrible, bullying comments that could destroy a career and bring a person to the brink of suicide...

NL: you don't say.....sorry..... what has this got to do with me?

L&B: you are mentioned in the comments and we can't believe that lovely Lydia, patron saint of all things charitable, could possibly have done anything wrong....so we thought we would ring you and ask if it's true.

NL: where to start...you should research the people you work with, just Google her, or watch my two videos but yes....
She screamed abuse at me when I was 9 months pregnant, in my own salon in my house; invited her sidekick round without asking; had me running up and down stairs; had a complete meltdown that stressed me so much I couldn't be induced and had to have an emergency caesarean; set up a What's App group to bully and bad mouth me, ruining my precious maternity leave; tried to destroy my career with a campaign of passive aggressive comments in her videos....for a year; threatened me with lawyers; did a video where she made herself look like the victim; phoned me from an unknown number demanding I take down my videos......and after all this, she has never apologised.
What else do you need to know?

L&B: well I'm pregnant and she's been nothing but nice to me...

NB: byeeeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210520-114829_Instagram.jpg

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but I can't stop laughing at the fact that she's trying to brag about Aldi reheating leftovers from the pub roast 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Namima

VIP Member
Oh, and Lydiot, darling.

You know you're off your game when Josie is creating better fashion reels than you. :LOL:

(Perhaps, Lydiot knows this hence why she failed to leave a comment for Josie's latest reel...)

Is Josie even friends with Lydiot at this point?

View attachment 586324
Josie's £2000 "ballsack" ottoman kills me every time I see it 😂 😂 😂 I cannot believe she doesn't see the resemblance ... 🤪

(Pardon my crass language)

You gotta love Nicky.
20210523_104753.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

bobsboz

at this point lydia is going to have to make some drastic changes to improve her current situation or she really stands to lose it all. My suggestions-

1. Halt all construction projects. All of them. Not a single other project in that bungalow until you have a firm grip on reality. You are so consumed with making content and getting freebies from brands that you didn't even stop to see how shallow you looked doing so much construction during a pandemic and the clear health effects it was having on your husband who was clearly managing the whole ordeal. On top of it the way you speak about the labormen was appalling.

2. fire all staff- yes including carrie your enabler. you don't need assistants and designers and personal trainers and staff. you need to sort through your own PR, brand deals, comment sections and edit your own videos. you need to put in the same hard work you did at the beginning of your career so you can appreciate the blessing youve been given in life. You need to quit surrounding yourself with yesman who wipe your ass and laugh at your jokes and shield you from criticism.

3. Fucking apologize. Apologize for the shitty brand launch, the shady business deals and the way you treated nicky. Just apologize. Even if people don't accpet your apology take ownership of your behavior.

4. GO to therapy. A cognitive behavioral therapist. multiple times a week. WIthout the facade of puffy dresses and hermes bags. In your sweats and makeupless so you can sit in your authentic self and figure out what the hell is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Julia123

VIP Member
Omg I got a super nasty response from Lily and Bean when I said I was disappointed in the support of Lydia and that they should not copy iconic bags. This person is a real piece of work. Sounds like a perfect match for Lydia.
4258E27C-852E-47E7-9E88-AD4DA7393488.jpeg
2B478C43-534E-47EC-8891-862EE59470BD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Namima

VIP Member
Ladies, I was contacted by the owner of Lily and Bean.

She came across as a lovely lady and was truly apologetic about the whole Hairgate situation. Yesterday was truly a horrible day for her. And as we've said before, this is more of a Lydia issue than L & B issue. She is now aware of the whole Nicky situation - hence, the taking down of the IG pic - would it be possible for the post with the pics of her and her baby to be removed ?
I do not wish for her to be caused any unnecessary stress / worry for her baby's pic or any other family members to be online.
From what she said, the admin who replied to Julia is very young and also pregnant and hormonal. No excuse at all for saying what she said to @Julia123 but I think our point has been made. She (the owner) came across as very genuine and so I am taking her positive response at face value.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 64

fedup90210

Warning

I know we have moved on a bit now but I just wanted to give my two pence on the 'back from the brink video'
Like others here I have experienced this pain and her video is like another influencer's who got caught out (Madison Sarah). An astounding recovery in such a small space of time from a desperate place.
But it doesn't ring true, people aren't telling you that those around you love you to feed your massive ego so much that you go in public declaring how loveable you are. They are telling you because you have lost all reasoning and judgement of normality and you think you are a burden to everyone. They are trying to reconnect you with the life you are running from in the most basic way, by pointing out familial unconditional love which you just can't see anymore.
I'm sorry it's long but I can't see her plight as true and I hate feeling like I can pass judgement on someone else's mental health
I agree with what you've said here. In fact, it came to mind for me earlier when someone responded to my comment on her latest YouTube video today/yesterday.

As I've mentioned before, I don't feel comfortable with judging someone else's mental health issues. I recognise that everyone has different ways of coping - but the times that I have hit 'rock bottom', it really has been rock bottom!! There's no way that I could have even got up out of bed, let alone put on a full face of makeup and exhibit myself in front of (potentially) hundreds of thousands of subscribers in a YouTube video, or to keep up a presence on Instagram etc. Rock bottom moments (for me) are when you are barely surviving. It's not just missing the odd meal or having some low days.

My gut feeling is that she's never hit rock bottom - if she ever did, I think it would fair kick her up the backside and we wouldn't see her for quite some time!! (In a way, I wish that she would actually address her issues honestly, but that's on her, not anyone else). The basis for my gut feeling is that she has always been economical (or creative) with the truth - and she's often said things along the lines of "you thought I was okay, but I wasn't - ha ha - tricked you!!" (Extreme paraphrasing). To me, lying and being deceptive with your audience does not help with credibility.

I'm still recovering from my 'rock bottom' and that was 20 years ago, and it continues to creep up on me now. To be honest, even though I am apparently 'high functioning' (does anybody else really hate that phrase!?), those times don't get much easier, although perhaps we learn to deal with it better.

Personally, I don't believe there is any time that I will 'graduate' from the experiences, and my heart goes out to anybody who has supported a loved one who has had issues (it is just as emotionally difficult being a supporter), or is in the middle of a battle right now.

Apologies for the ramble. xx

• Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Somehow I became the villan and the troll in some people's eyes and for that I have learned.
No, you didn't @Julia123. You are not any of those things and I'd be hard-pressed for someone to share a coherent explanation as to why they think that's a valid statement.

If you upload personal photos to public social media platforms, I 👏 don't 👏 want 👏 to 👏 hear 👏 cries about privacy concerns. Full stop.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Yes exactly. I’m a small business owner as well and you just cannot take sides with a bully and get nasty ever. What is the point of that.
And by the way, I cut and pasted Nicky’s igtv links to my message. So she could see them.

And my message was a DM and not a public one so you would think she could just say thank you and we will look into this.

OMG then it WAS the actual owner defending Lydia and then fanging and gaslighting me.

And then very soon after she’s posting all of this! How manipulative and disgusting. She sounds like cut from the same cloth as Lydia...

And by the way someone just NOW tried to request to reset my Instagram password!!!! And it wasn’t me!!!! So it must have been this woman or Lydia right? Too much of a coincidence because on that account I follow no one and none of my other accounts requested to change. Do they really have time to stalk any troll people who leave a comment of a heads up about Lydia and to post Nicky’s video?

I was disappointed in L&B for working with her and thier recent complete knock offs but this is a whole nother level of manipulative and shady behavior. Shame on her to use her pregnancy, others pregnancy and her child’s photo to deflect from her poor posting choices.

She needs a 🍌 and a clue!!!! I’ve blocked Lily and Bean from TROLLING ME!

View attachment 586843View attachment 586844View attachment 586845View attachment 586846View attachment 586847
Can I just take the opportunity to thank you for you hard work on this thread @Julia123
I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your presence ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Namima

VIP Member
Why does she always look so arrogant !!!
#slappable #babiesinmyknees

• Sick
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Guys L&B replied to me. 🤯 Between knowing about Nicky and choosing to look past it for their own gain AND completely copying iconic bags I am just blown away. Maybe these brands like nasty gal, rodial and L&B all deserve what they get with Lydia and vice versa? All greedy and shallow and lowest morals IMO.

157BEF26-7457-4E1B-8391-E22F9847D2FE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Honestly let her get to one million. Let her put on the show of "wow look how hard I've worked". We all know it's mostly paid for bots. She can't keep buying them forever. A while after hitting one million they'll drop back down and be hemorrhaging like they were before.
Exactly @Wophie ... this is how I’m choosing to look at the whole ‘buying followers’ situation!

Also, Managing Digital Marketing (a company who compiles reports on Influencers for Marketing Agencies and Brands) are waiting for Lydia to hit 1 Million followers on Instagram, and when she does they will publish a full analysis of the authenticity of her followers.

The last time they analysed her account was on February 18th, in the midst of BananaGate, and I think approximately 40 percent of her followers at the time weren’t real people.

7C2D8DF4-E76A-4374-A78B-2E660608E764.jpeg

Lydia’s account analysis, 18th February.
F2042FD4-78B9-48C4-B987-4BBF373F3D85.jpeg

My Instagram messages with MDM.
AC0DF6FF-3028-41FB-BD63-D4DDF783AB7B.jpeg
8105535E-D013-4BD5-925A-417D5680B7DC.jpeg
C8FA24EA-D81F-40E8-B98A-8E467BF6CDE3.jpeg

If Lydia is on the radar of one Digital Marketing company, its fair to assume she’s being watched by others as well ... so it’s entirely possible that she will lose even more brand partnerships and sponsorships than she already has! 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Stefano

VIP Member
Fuck me ... 3 seconds in and she has her PT looking so bored while she dances like a fucking prat in the gym ..... (However he is fucking hot!) I sound like a hoar lols :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

She is on a health kick .. didn't you know .... well I know where to kick you bitch!

The whole spiel about the healthy living bit was so so see-through ... I do this ... it's when you have fuck all focus in life that you point to something you have done in the past and you think that by doing it you will magically turn your life around ... she is deluding herself as this will last for all of 2 mins and then she will be back to being on the floor or on the couch like the lazy bitch she is... mark my words ..!

"You put them in the fridge and they come out cold" ......Just let that quote settle Tattlers .... she has probably never heard of "refridgeration".:rolleyes:

Funny the speech about Smartworks ... maybe when your career goes tits up you can benefit from them too lovely seeing as they help women in need. But you let your Bitch side out didn't you darling ... The high end expensive shit you sell .. the poor workwear crap you donate .. fucking asshole ...:sick:

Is anyone so underwhelmed with that Bathroom ..... to me it is fucking awful ... sorry taste is taste .. but she has ZERO! And why the fuck do your shower trays need to be "Styled"??? Does anyone on here "style" a shower? I am so bamboozled at this idea ..... I can't ... no ... not happening!

Function of Beauty / FOB /Full of Bullshit ... no thanks .. keep your fucking 20% ....I would rather put napalm on my hair .. (whats left of it after Chemo :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

She has 5 fucking bags and she gets overwhelmed guys ...... how the mighty have fallen ... I could remember when she has thousands of luxury boxes ... poor bitch ... bless xxxx

Ahahahah awww poor Cawwwwwwie and DEPOP Dee .... fighting over HRA's cast-offs ... ahahahahahaha ... hahahahaha.....ahahahahah......ahahaha ...ok enough Stef!

They look like Hermezzzzzzz raffffyyyyaaaaa bags .... yeah hunny .. but THEY ARE NOT!

She has a "hoar hoar farmhouse" diffuser but still says the Daylesford ones are better...Bitch you realise that you are never getting a membership now lols!!!

She thinks her oil painting is from Provence so hence why she needed a cabinet from Provence too???? Work that one out? they are both reproductions .. but I will never tell her ..... she may have a fucking meltdown..... :poop:

HRA ..I genuinely feel sorry for you ... my life ain't great but atleast I have my self respect to hold onto!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60