Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali feeling "shexy" this morning ... 😜 The walk over to the machine 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That Hollywood rendition of a horse riding outfit is just hideous. The cement tits are hideous. And wearing the pants so low is hideous. All hideous!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Phahahah, to quote Oprah here: "Whaaaaaaaat?!"🤣🤣🤣 Who's riding horses in that?!?!?! As if you're even riding, Lyds! And Grand Canyon is out, of course, because "fashion" wasn't enough and she just HAD to make it "classy" as well...😅
Her "glowy" face from horse riding ????? 😂 😂 😂 😂
Sorry, sis, you just look dirty sweaty, time for a shower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ali feeling "shexy" this morning ... 😜 The walk over to the machine 😂😂😂
View attachment 582116
Is there any need to have the torso naked in this vid? I mean really .. he is not a fitness guru ... aint a bad body but it is just all for the self love and adoring prats on Insta as usual ... "I will pass thanks" ... NEXT!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is there any need to have the torso naked in this vid? I mean really .. he is not a fitness guru ... aint a bad body but it is just all for the self love and adoring prats on Insta as usual ... "I will pass thanks" ... NEXT!
when you’ve got nothing intelligent to offer/engagement is waning….best thing to do is get your kit off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
when you’ve got nothing intelligent to offer/engagement is waning….best thing to do is get your kit off 😂
Well it seems that way doesn't it as his darling wife seems to be getting her sandbags out at every occasion .. so why not debase themselves even more and do an Onlyfans at this point....all for a bit of coin doncha know ...

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Screenshot_20210520-114829_Instagram.jpg

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but I can't stop laughing at the fact that she's trying to brag about Aldi reheating leftovers from the pub roast 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71
That Hollywood rendition of a horse riding outfit is just hideous. The cement tits are hideous. And wearing the pants so low is hideous. All hideous!!!
Her lil rubber boobies make me titter.

This basic witch tried to buy what other girls have for free. Issa nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Phahahah, to quote Oprah here: "Whaaaaaaaat?!"🤣🤣🤣 Who's riding horses in that?!?!?! As if you're even riding, Lyds! And Grand Canyon is out, of course, because "fashion" wasn't enough and she just HAD to make it "classy" as well...😅
Erm she has said she hasn’t ridden in years (who we don’t know) but stables aren’t taking on new people at the moment cause of Covid so I sense bull 💩 and wtf who wears all white riding?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does she always look so arrogant !!!
#slappable #babiesinmyknees

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Her face looks so weird with all the filler. The middle part is doing her no favours, she just has a massive face and completely flat hair. Even with the filter she's clearly put over it, everything looks odd as hell.

Absolutely hideous, and how is it fashion to wear a white shirt and cream linen trousers!? Basic witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 582139
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but I can't stop laughing at the fact that she's trying to brag about Aldi reheating leftovers from the pub roast 😂 🤣
Wow a couple of pieces of broccoli. :rolleyes:

Her face looks so weird with all the filler. The middle part is doing her no favours, she just has a massive face and completely flat hair. Even with the filter she's clearly put over it, everything looks odd as hell.
She must use a filter on her vlog because when she does her makeup she looks all nice and glowy but in Ali's real vlog she's looks as dull as the drop cloth paint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry if this is repeat information but just looked through her insta feed to see if that cringe Madonna L’Oréal hairspray reel was there. Looks like it’s gone! Maybe a nudge by Chloe technology or what ever the brand is called to remove as it’s no longer ‘sympathetic’ to her new image!

Does anyone else just think bless Ali? He really is so dull but seems a nice simple chap! His videos... seriously who is his audience? I just can’t imagine blokes sitting down to that!!

I found the dyslexia stuff really cringe. Just no humility or decorum (her fave word) at all. Whynot just own it?! I also think why is it so hard to learn from mistakes? Can you imagine in schools not being supported to improve spelling and grammar because well in her mind ‘f it I’m perfect and that’s that’ maybe two months down the line she will admit she’s getting help with improve her writing style (which anyone who publishes a blog really should consider!) much like she’s been amazing, soaring, winning at life and then we find out she has been suicidal?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's at 992k on Instagram, get ready for pictures with number balloons... Maybe she'll find some bespoke ones who knows

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Are those Hermès Mini Kelly Picnic bags in the background? And has she customised them with initials LM? If she has done that, she has most likely somewhat devalued the bags. Putting your initials on anything can affect the resale value, unless it’s owned by someone famous...

0319DBD6-9697-4835-AE0D-079973844921.jpeg

Just did a quick google and these seem to be quite hard to get and have a great resale value. Sotheby’s sold one in 2019 for 60k USD. Also on farfetch they seem to be going for that price... albeit without any personalisation.

However, if they are real and she has dropped close to £100k on them and stores them with the handle bent, she’s absolutely crazy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Oooh, she might have bought bots for Ali to justify her swift growth to 1 Millen followers, she has played the Waity Katie for far too long.

I might be giving her too much credit, but I think her cognitive skills are far above average when it comes to bringing in the coins.

Reactions: 23
Are those Hermès Mini Kelly Picnic bags in the background? And has she customised them with initials LM? If she has done that, she has most likely somewhat devalued the bags. Putting your initials on anything can affect the resale value, unless it’s owned by someone famous...

View attachment 582262

Just did a quick google and these seem to be quite hard to get and have a great resale value. Sotheby’s sold one in 2019 for 60k USD. Also on farfetch they seem to be going for that price... albeit without any personalisation.

However, if they are real and she has dropped close to £100k on them and stores them with the handle bent, she’s absolutely crazy.
Those CANNOT be real.
She is putting fake Hermes into the background of her reels, she's lost it, real or fake, she generally can't tell the difference anymore. Applies to everything about her life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.