Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is repeat information but just looked through her insta feed to see if that cringe Madonna L’Oréal hairspray reel was there. Looks like it’s gone! Maybe a nudge by Chloe technology or what ever the brand is called to remove as it’s no longer ‘sympathetic’ to her new image!
Lydia’s ridiculous L’Oreal ‘Madonna’ Reel is definitely still on her Instagram account @Laura_jy, she’s just removed it from her Main Grid so you can’t see it unless you actually go looking for it. 😉

5EA35AE2-B3A7-4020-A5EF-EDB56A3E812E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Phahahah, to quote Oprah here: "Whaaaaaaaat?!"🤣🤣🤣 Who's riding horses in that?!?!?! As if you're even riding, Lyds! And Grand Canyon is out, of course, because "fashion" wasn't enough and she just HAD to make it "classy" as well...😅
W. T. A. F. ???? She’s just along the piss right? Pleeaasse Lydia, pleeeeaase go to your local stables like that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This has to be the most HIDEOUS lingerie I’ve seen in quite some time!

And she chose to wear a padded bra ... WHY? 😖

EB4102B3-1800-489A-AD6B-A2B393FB2E36.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I haven't watched her channel in months. I come on here to find out what is happening. She has me blocked on Instagram :D. I sent her a message asking her to clarify something (can't remember what now) and she blocked me LOL. Obviously couldn't answer. Such childish behaviour. She has ruined Ali. He use to be so cheerful and happy when he was an electrician in the smaller house. He is a shell of himself. She has of course him brainwashed. He will reach breaking point one day from listening to her moaning and complaining and run for the hills. She is a soul destroying vampire sucks the life and joy out of people till she gets what she needs and then dumps them there. ITF and Claire are two examples. There are loads more.
Only recently joined but is there a thread or any posts explaining the fall out with ITF? Or any videos! Thanks!

Reactions: 10
Only recently joined but is there a thread or any posts explaining the fall out with ITF? Or any videos! Thanks!
There is lots about Lidl in The WIKI (pink button at top of page) but tbh we don't know what went down with those two. Publicly they were last together at Frow's Edge of Ember launch party at her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are those Hermès Mini Kelly Picnic bags in the background? And has she customised them with initials LM? If she has done that, she has most likely somewhat devalued the bags. Putting your initials on anything can affect the resale value, unless it’s owned by someone famous...

View attachment 582262

Just did a quick google and these seem to be quite hard to get and have a great resale value. Sotheby’s sold one in 2019 for 60k USD. Also on farfetch they seem to be going for that price... albeit without any personalisation.

However, if they are real and she has dropped close to £100k on them and stores them with the handle bent, she’s absolutely crazy.
Do we really think that these are actually real? She won't drop the full price on a Birkin .. so how in hell would she drop nearly 200k on 2 tiny little bags ... I reckon these are Alibaba ones from China .. lols

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Do we really think that these are actually real? She won't drop the full price on a Birkin .. so how in hell would she dopr nearly 200k on 2 tiny little bags ... I reckon these are Alibaba ones from China .. lols
#metoo
I can't see the little metal feet on hers....and the placement of the handle seems off...
It might be the angle of course...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
#metoo
I can't see the little metal feet on hers....and the placement of the handle seems off...
It might be the angle of course...
To me they are a different shape ... one is more square whilst the other is angled on the sides .... but something doesn't look right about them ... She would have been bragging the ass out of them everywhere dropping little orange bags and quotes all over her socials ......

Plus she procrastinated about how much she didn't want to spend on the greenhouse etc.

You have 2 cars leased and yet 2 little bags that could buy you a Ferrari or a Lamborghini... you live in a crappy bungalow and cant renovate the downstairs pool/cinema room .......not adding up to me sorry ....call me synical but something stinks with those bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Are those Hermès Mini Kelly Picnic bags in the background? And has she customised them with initials LM? If she has done that, she has most likely somewhat devalued the bags. Putting your initials on anything can affect the resale value, unless it’s owned by someone famous...

View attachment 582262

Just did a quick google and these seem to be quite hard to get and have a great resale value. Sotheby’s sold one in 2019 for 60k USD. Also on farfetch they seem to be going for that price... albeit without any personalisation.

However, if they are real and she has dropped close to £100k on them and stores them with the handle bent, she’s absolutely crazy.
As far as I’m aware Hermes do not do personalisation on your bags (it will be available in few months, at least that’s what I’ve been told at the store) unless it’s a'la carte service and it’s almost impossible that she has scored two Kelly bags on a'la carte. She would have to be Kim K to get that kind of service.

Reactions: 43

View attachment 582262

Those are not Hermès bags for sure. 😂
The handle is different and also, the stamping in a la carte bags is barely noticeable and it is located near the clasp. Besides, and most importantly, you can’t pick kelly picnic bags for ALC orders.

Reactions: 39
To me they are a different shape ... one is more square whilst the other is angled on the sides .... but something doesn't look right about them ... She would have been bragging the ass out of them everywhere dropping little orange bags and quotes all over her socials ......

Plus she procrastinated about how much she didn't want to spend on the greenhouse etc.

You have 2 cars leased and yet 2 little bags that could buy you a Ferrari or a Lamborghini... you live in a crappy bungalow and cant renovate the downstairs pool/cinema room .......not adding up to me sorry ....call me synical but something stinks with those bags.
And you won't buy Ali a shed either...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's not forget... she still fails to (pay for) fix those elevator teeth.

Lydiot's entire life is a farce. I trust little of what she does and nothing that she says.

And you won't buy Ali a shed either...
He finally fought for his own office space (converting a dining room for guests, that they never used, because they have no friends). No longer relegated to working out of his closet. All the while she's holed up in the basement.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As far as I’m aware Hermes do not do personalisation on your bags (it will be available in few months, at least that’s what I’ve been told at the store) unless it’s a'la carte service and it’s almost impossible that she has scored two Kelly bags on a'la carte. She would have to be Kim K to get that kind of service.
I think those are the knock offs from lily and bean. They have probably gifted them to her.
E738B671-318E-4CE9-8671-69888B93E22E.jpeg

I will cop to buying this tote in large from L&B and I love it. I just think the Hermès and Dior knock offs go too far in copying.
03C24401-AF21-4326-A77F-DB4F5BDE1662.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Looks like an AliExpress Mini Kelly Picnic bag to me...

Hermès Mini Kelly Picnic Bag Ali Express.png

I think those are the knock offs from lily and bean. They have probably gifted them to her.
That's the more likely scenario. Lydiot can't even pay to get her teeth fixed. We know she didn't purchase a Hermès bag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 582404
AND BOOM .....there you have them ..... those look like the ones in the video ... still wouldnt pay nearly 300 quid for something so tit looking though .. plus you know she got them as she thinks people will think they are Kelly's .. sad really ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.