Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Ali has over 25 thousand new subscribers on IG today.
I have to say Ali is killing it - I think a few people on here think they are bought but if you look at his Reel views he is smashing it. I think it’s very deserved as well, you can tell he puts far more work into his content than Lydia!

Reactions: 28
Omg i just watched Amelias vlog and saw she used the St Tropez tan glove and it reminded me of how often Lydia got sponsered by St Tropez. I'm pretty shocked that She's not getting invited to these events and not frothing at the mouth about it. her career is in serious trouble. Does she not have a brand manager? Isn't that what carrie is supposed to be?
Oh, I bet she's frothing at the mouth but she is just hiding it. She'll come up with something where she reiterates again that her interests have changed or she is not into these events or some other lie to try and hide her embarrassment and humiliation.

It's going to be more and more apparent as things open up. It's one thing to not receive PR packages for a video. It'll be another when Frow and Amelia etc. are all at high end brand events and Lydiot is home opening boxes of Amazon knickers asking us to swipe up to purchase.

Oh, the LOLs! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wow, Ali has over 25 thousand new subscribers on IG today.
One day he may reach page 5 of his own thread 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41
One day he may reach page 5 of his own thread 😆

OMG we need a real witch on his thread too ... we need him to surpass "Her Royal Anus" ....I will officially be calling her "HRA" from now on .. I instruct ALL Tattlers to do so too!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There's better use of your time then to steam your clothes. No my lovely there is not! esp when you are acting all lady of the bloody manor fake voice included but walking around like a scruff in unironed clothes. :rolleyes:

Also all that PR stuff and she hasn't shown ANY of it. Its about time these brands stopped sending her stuff.

Reactions: 35
I really do think her influenza “friends” are maintaining a wide berth when it comes to Lydiot. You never (unless I’ve missed it, which is possible since I’m not actually on her socials to look for it) see this level of interaction from said “friends”... Even Tamara is happily using and enjoying Vieve products on her videos (has there ever been a shout out/support from LEM?!?), and all the others seem to be popping up in each other’s videos. The most I see/hear is a little shout out from, say, Charlie who indicates how handy Ali is as he, apparently, helped install the bespoke tool holder in the new shed whilst on a visit to TOR... There are little signs of evidence Josie, Charlie and the Millen-Gorden‘s (what?) have been fraternising... it’s almost like the old saying, “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.” Better for Josie to stay on LEM’s good side as there’s a benefit to her as she has only more subscribers to gain if she maintains this connection which could generate some traffic to her channel etc.
Well, seeing as you mentioned Vieve and Madam not ever using her good buddy Jamie's beauty products ... in tonight's vlog, Lydiot mentioned using some product of Samantha Ravandahl which she combined with her Byterrible shite. Surely if Lydiot and Jamie are such good friends Lydiot would know of the bad blood between Jamie and Samantha ...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
A huge thank you to our queen of the one liner @Dobs with yet another great thread title and 72 votes (edited to fit)!

Meanwhile, in the last thread Lidl continued her mission to insult the whole planet.
After claiming to have recovered from suicidal thoughts in the space of two months, thereby mocking anybody who has ever suffered from mental health issues, she has turned her attention to dyslexics.
The 'bespoke' trip hazards puppy gates arrived (not bespoke, but personalised, Lidl) with a glaring error in the shape of an apostrophe. When it was pointed out the "The Millen Gordon's" is incorrect Lidl proudly blamed dyslexia...
In the words of @Elle Belle , you can't argue with crazy.
Ali continued to be a source of amusement and distraction as he posed like an off duty ballet dancer in a short trench coat. The location of choice? His favourite place, the top floor of a Milton Keynes' car park. He also visited a tailor for trousers that hopefully reach beyond his ankles.
In other news, Lidl photo bombed Ali's vlog, demanding he guess the cost of her overpriced dresses, bought more 'antiques' including a Provencal apothecary's cabinet (try pronouncing that, Lidl), Porter was allowed into the hall and Ali is playing with dough.

View attachment 581804
WOW SO NOW SHE'S PRETENDING TO HAVE BEEN SUICIDAL!! hi guys I have missed all your HILARIOUS jokes but I've had to take a break from Lydia because she's honestly disturbing and very triggering to me as I have a cousin who destroyed my life and is exactly like her! this summary just made me want to run a mile. HOW PATHETIC IS SHE!! she's disgusting for this, so she is claiming to have been suicidal because she screamed at a hairdresser because SHE ignored her advice????? what an ego this wicked woman has

on another note at least she's still sticking to the cottagecore farmers wife aesthetic I expected her to have switched it up by now lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have to say Ali is killing it - I think a few people on here think they are bought but if you look at his Reel views he is smashing it. I think it’s very deserved as well, you can tell he puts far more work into his content than Lydia!
But seriously, who is subscribing and watching Ali?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lydia, love, you don’t look cool, dreamy or inspirational by blabbering on about how you spend your time on valuable projects instead of ironing. In the real world, we work, have families, friendships and relationships, cook and clean, IRON, have hobbies, learn and guess what.. we fit tattle in too! 🤯 shock horror I know, cause you have to subsidise ironing and cooking for tattle... all through the highs and lows we kick ass! Go us💗

• Heart
Reactions: 49
the white shirt/cream pants combo she has on in her vlog actually looks nice i pray she releases herself from the shackles of the "little house on the praire" dresses

Reactions: 24
Umm have to say seening her with those snide bags it does raise the question what else is a super fake in her collection. Always been doubt around her LV ones ????
Her existence is so so sad that her best days are rearranging her freebies in the dressing room.
Note she doesn't & doesn't have time to iron !!!!!!
What the f...... do you do Lids ? Lazy no good for nothing human being. You should be totally ashamed of your laziness and lack of interest in anything other than that stuffed juverderm face .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, seeing as you mentioned Vieve and Madam not ever using her good buddy Jamie's beauty products ... in tonight's vlog, Lydiot mentioned using some product of Samantha Ravandahl which she combined with her Byterrible shite. Surely if Lydiot and Jamie are such good friends Lydiot would know of the bad blood between Jamie and Samantha ...
Now that’s interesting! I watch both Jamie and Samantha and had, apparently, missed that they’d had a falling out. Hmm, with that bit of intel it surely seems a calculated move on Lydiot’s part to showcase Aura... or she’s just a self-absorbed twit incapable of recognising this is the message she’s sending...

Reactions: 7
Oh, I bet she's frothing at the mouth but she is just hiding it. She'll come up with something where she reiterates again that her interests have changed or she is not into these events or some other lie to try and hide her embarrassment and humiliation.

It's going to be more and more apparent as things open up. It's one thing to not receive PR packages for a video. It'll be another when Frow and Amelia etc. are all at high end brand events and Lydiot is home opening boxes of Amazon knickers asking us to swipe up to purchase.

Oh, the LOLs! :devilish:
Daylesford could be opening a garden centre soon ... somewhere ... maybe ... she may be invited to cut the ribbon there 🤪
Burn, Tamara, Vic, Amelia et al burn. :cool:
Dior shmior. Pfffft.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"I'm on the health kick, if I'm being perfectly honest with you (yeah, rightty). I should've done it earlier, but I love mini eggs too much". Lyds, for duck's sake. You are aware that you can be healthy and STILL eat your mini eggs, right? "Me and Ali are now cooking so much more, which is brilliant". First of all, you're are not cooking, stop lying to us. If you think by ordering Ali to cook something, you're joining the process, like it was with your bleeping stage 1, it doesn't work like that. And secondly, I assume you just cook more pasta now and grate more cheese. Still no vegetables in sight🥦🫑🥬🥕
I did see her pick about 6 spinach leaves from her raised coffin beds for Ali’s eggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the white shirt/cream pants combo she has on in her vlog actually looks nice i pray she releases herself from the shackles of the "little house on the praire" dresses
Can't believe she said she wears her shirts undone for a tortured artist look which she LOVES! Hope I heard that right

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I agree, he puts a lot of effort in making them, very creative. People have noticed. I bet if he showed them on tic tok, he would get more followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Umm have to say seening her with those snide bags it does raise the question what else is a super fake in her collection. Always been doubt around her LV ones ????
Her existence is so so sad that her best days are rearranging her freebies in the dressing room.
Note she doesn't & doesn't have time to iron !!!!!!
What the f...... do you do Lids ? Lazy no good for nothing human being. You should be totally ashamed of your laziness and lack of interest in anything other than that stuffed juverderm face .
Your phrase of "rearranging freebies" sums up so perfectly what Lidl does all day.

Can't believe I never thought if this before. Every day, she prances about looking at things she didn't pay actual money for, moving them from room to room until there's more free (plastic) crap to move again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.