Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another closet cleaning video...she does this every few months. How boring and predictable, like previously mentioned, many content creators did this months ago. When talking about getting rid of clothing she says ‘I’ve edited this down.’ Lol she sounds deranged.
Also, I’ve reported loaaaads of bots on her insta. It’s so obvious that she’s buying!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She does seem much different there but keep in mind that this is right after the wedding and house move. She was still the same person and did a video about how trolls ruined her wedding because they reported her earnings to thegovernment and she had to pay her full student loan right before the wedding (as she should have been doing before).I don’t remember the ins and outs but she was still very much of the same “woe is me” type just doing a better job hiding it.
Oh well that's a shame then lol I used to watch her a lot more back in the old house and then not so much after the wedding so I must've missed some key points ahah thanks!!

Reactions: 10
Here are the Dior and Loewe knock offs.

View attachment 582429

I cringe every time I see these Loewe bags and how they have become so fashionable. Im from Kenya, and this same aesthetic bag has been locally produced for decades and has several uses, most famously to buy/sell fresh produce. It is also sold more commercially as a trendy bag with the famous Masaai embellishment (like the one Victoria Secret copied in one of their shows a few years ago). I can't believe these western companies charge such extortionate prices for such a product

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
But wait...there's more evidence!!! Great sleuthing @Julia123 Tattler Supersleuth Extraordinaire. Why not - you deserve a medal too!! 🥇 🌟 👑 🌠 💜 ❤ :m
1621528011542.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The way she showcased those Dior lipsticks from the pouch (note, ITF got a vanity case!) was so poor. If I worked for PR in Dior I'd scrap her off the list immediately. She just shoved them on the side, didn't show the colours properly, do a try on or anything.
She's so LAZY.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I haven't watched her channel in months. I come on here to find out what is happening. She has me blocked on Instagram :D. I sent her a message asking her to clarify something (can't remember what now) and she blocked me LOL. Obviously couldn't answer. Such childish behaviour. She has ruined Ali. He use to be so cheerful and happy when he was an electrician in the smaller house. He is a shell of himself. She has of course him brainwashed. He will reach breaking point one day from listening to her moaning and complaining and run for the hills. She is a soul destroying vampire sucks the life and joy out of people till she gets what she needs and then dumps them there. ITF and Claire are two examples. There are loads more.
Do we really think that these are actually real? She won't drop the full price on a Birkin .. so how in hell would she drop nearly 200k on 2 tiny little bags ... I reckon these are Alibaba ones from China .. lols
I want to see receipts and an unboxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she showcased those Dior lipsticks from the pouch (note, ITF got a vanity case!) was so poor. If I worked for PR in Dior I'd scrap her off the list immediately. She just shoved them on the side, didn't show the colours properly, do a try on or anything.
She's so LAZY.
Yeah, what is it about 'beauty' YouTubers at the moment!? They've even given up swatching!!

Reactions: 14
I recommend to stop watching (if you are in the first place!) at 23:49 as she just shouts for the rest of the video. Don't understand why between both of them as vloggers/bloggers of 10 years they don't have a simple microphone they can use 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes! exactly. I'm also loving that Vic Frowand Amelia featured the Ashley Graham 'Glo Kit' and both mentioned they use the St Tropez mitt not Lydia's 'China Mitt' as @Gemma_NYC calls it - haha!. . That must sting, seeing all her so called 'mates' promoting the same product she tried to launch. slap slap slap in the face. And now all the influencer trips and meals are beginning again, she will be even more on the periphery of everything. She might claim she is happy not going to these events, but unfortunately in her line of work, they're essential to build and keep relationships. It won't be long before she's forgotten about totally and there's only so much box opening in that ugly bungalow that viewers will take!
I really do think her influenza “friends” are maintaining a wide berth when it comes to Lydiot. You never (unless I’ve missed it, which is possible since I’m not actually on her socials to look for it) see this level of interaction from said “friends”... Even Tamara is happily using and enjoying Vieve products on her videos (has there ever been a shout out/support from LEM?!?), and all the others seem to be popping up in each other’s videos. The most I see/hear is a little shout out from, say, Charlie who indicates how handy Ali is as he, apparently, helped install the bespoke tool holder in the new shed whilst on a visit to TOR... There are little signs of evidence Josie, Charlie and the Millen-Gorden‘s (what?) have been fraternising... it’s almost like the old saying, “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.” Better for Josie to stay on LEM’s good side as there’s a benefit to her as she has only more subscribers to gain if she maintains this connection which could generate some traffic to her channel etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
"Ali sometimes get our cleaners to iron his clothes and I need to check if they can do it for me. Because I uust never have time to do ironing. It's not on my priority list. I always say that my time is better spend elsewhere". Yeah, we know, on the couch.

I have absolutely no problems when people can afford it for someone else to do their home stuff, but those are actually busy people, who's time is actually valuable. You don't do anything, Lydia, you can't even wash a bleeping oven. Stop trying to portrait yourself as some kind of important person

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This video was recommended to me on YouTube, it's from 2 years ago. Lydia is sooo much calmer and she actually knew how to do a room reveal. Watch until about 7 min in, the difference from then until now is so drastic. Now, she's just vile. Crazy how 2 years can really change someone.

i watched this as well cause it popped up on my fyp and it made me so sad because the time she was in that little house to just up until the lockdown began i loved her content. I loved the house when she moved in and her personality and she's just changed so much.

Reactions: 5
She must be the last influencer literally in the world to be receiving Lily and Bean bags, Amelia and everyone else had them about 2 years ago. She probably turned her nose up at them but now she's desperate for anything free!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She does mention that they are from Lily & Bean and basically knockoffs of Hermés ones that she "could never afford"
1621528911793.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I recommend to stop watching (if you are in the first place!) at 23:49 as she just shouts for the rest of the video. Don't understand why between both of them as vloggers/bloggers of 10 years they don't have a simple microphone they can use 🙃
Too late for me, but yes - I was thinking exactly the same thing!!

ETA: it was actually quite nice in the last couple of minutes to see Porter running around the kitchen/entrance (whatever you call the area with no door). He is a cute pup. xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Let the press events without Lydia begin!

Good thing she’s “fixed” by her lady because now she’s really going to start feeling the 🧊 of her “friends” are constantly posting events she used to go to but now is not included. And that won’t be because of “others” and “haters”. It’s all on her and her treatment of people and lazy work ethic.

Omg i just watched Amelias vlog and saw she used the St Tropez tan glove and it reminded me of how often Lydia got sponsered by St Tropez. I'm pretty shocked that She's not getting invited to these events and not frothing at the mouth about it. her career is in serious trouble. Does she not have a brand manager? Isn't that what carrie is supposed to be?

Reactions: 22
Maybe brands have realized that she doesn’t actually bring in any sales (which makes sense given how many bots she bought) and therefore don’t see the point in inviting her to events or giving her good PR. Coupled with her crappy attitude of course.

Reactions: 31
She is doing a wardrobe clear out so she can buy more "the dream" for one week clothes to stuff it full again

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She's so LAZY.
And that is why Lydiot is persona Dior non grata.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.