Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite too is whiskey with ginger ale. If I drink it neat it has to be a Jamesons which I'm quite partial to on a sunday evening and my summer holiday drink of choice is a whiskey and lemonade in a tall glass with ice. I'm not a connoisseur of whiskey as you can tell but I enjoy it because it is one of the least muckked about alcoholic beverages along with champers when I'm lucky enough to have it. I follow susie grant of vintage ageing and she recommends prosecco as a healthy alternative because it is low in sugar and in alcohol content so I have that on sundays in the summer
If you like Prosecco then try "Franciacorta" from Italy ... it comes in either Brut/ Rose or Satin .... depending on how crisp you like your bubbles but it is the Champagne of Italy but less sugar and alcohol.....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish she would hang it herself, why does she need her husband to hang it, I bloody hate that, is she incapable, is hanging pictures a "man's job," hang the damn picture, get a hammer and do it yourself, you incapable cretin.......sorry for the outburst. πŸ™„
I hang my own and I'm disabled, she is so damn lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If you like Prosecco then try "Franciacorta" from Italy ... it comes in either Brut/ Rose or Satin .... depending on how crisp you like your bubbles but it is the Champagne of Italy but less sugar and alcohol.....
Thank you

Reactions: 4
I adore Lisa Eldridge - there's something so calming about her. Did anyone watch her recent series about makeup through the ages? It was really good!! So much better to listen to someone who is an expert in their field instead of the likes of Lydia and her fellow so called "influencers"!!
Lisa is fabulous, love her

I love it when Joseph gets all philosophical. He's a real thinker. What I don't quite understand is the overpriced horses!! Did you see the results of the auction the other day? Mate. I suppose as I'm in New Zealand, we're not that great at dressage (to be brutally honest), but we do eventing REALLY well! Mark Todd would win international competitions on homebred thoroughbreds. (Actually...probably best if I don't go down this track as I get a touch opinionated). πŸ˜‚
Side note though - how handsome is Matt!!?
My friend used to have lessons with Mark Todd, how amazing is that. Good dressage horses with the best bloodlines are very expensive although there are exceptions like Valegro who wasn't mega bucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry to come in so late. I see my 10 months of avoiding Lidl's lifestyle brand have really, really made me fall behind in her journey!!

-when did she decide she liked the color sage?
-does she have plans to join the local hunt?
-is she a lady of the manor now, with butler (Ali)?
- where has all the chrome and glass everything gone? Sold or in a skip?
-when did she start gardening, or does her gardener do it (Ali)?

So MANY questions!! UGH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to come in so late. I see my 10 months of avoiding Lidl's lifestyle brand have really, really made me fall behind in her journey!!

-when did she decide she liked the color sage?
-does she have plans to join the local hunt?
-is she a lady of the manor now, with butler (Ali)?
- where has all the chrome and glass everything gone? Sold or in a skip?
-when did she start gardening, or does her gardener do it (Ali)?

So MANY questions!! UGH!!!
Lucy, so much as changed, but yet it hasn't - there's been yet another bunga "renovation"; it's all about the country life now, and sage is the colour of dreams (along with tweed, distressed wood, and any old battered up tat you can find in a junk shop antiques store). She's also got a green house for all the pre bought plants plants she's raised from seed. Meanwhile, she's still treating her followers (and Ali) like tit, and getting snarky with them if they dare to question anything Madam has done, and of course she's still obsessed with Tattle!! Oh and Hermes, she has discovered Hermes - she has a bag, boots and a belt - the latter which will need surgically removing from her "cinched in" waist at some point in the near future!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh Ali you really are a sad little knob sat on a little stool selling white Fendi trainers & man Birkinstocks🀣 so grateful your not my son !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg in comes the chav !!!! Parading around in ridiculous overpriced dresses wanting him to guess the prices.
Oh lids just please f..... off you really are the pitz. Leave him to have his moment.
You are totally overbearing at the best of times. Embrassed for your behaviour of bragging AGAIN AND AGAIN.
This silly show does not redeem your normal behaviour when he vlogs. Stop reading her you silly moo moo . In fact f......off permanently.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Omg in comes the chav !!!! Parading around in ridiculous overpriced dresses wanting him to guess the prices.
Oh lids just please f..... off you really are the pitz. Leave him to have his moment.
You are totally overbearing at the best of times. Embrassed for your behaviour of bragging AGAIN AND AGAIN.
This silly show does not redeem your normal behaviour when he vlogs. Stop reading her you silly moo moo . In fact f......off permanently.
Did she even pay for the dresses or were they #AD#purchasedwithvoucher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is from Ali’s new vlog, they haven’t painted upstairs. It looks so bright and fresh. Compare that with this dungeon downstairs. In a middle of daylight you can turn on the light because it’s that dark! That dropcloth color is hideous
C2F21956-34F7-4782-9675-AD8118AEC63F.jpeg
B997B679-D85E-4CB7-BEA0-EBC7ADDF6C1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hahahahahahahah Haaaaaaahahahahahahahahah
Ali called her out on her lisping / talking like she has a swollen tongue.
He thought she had her shields on her teeth !!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
She is a Grade A moron !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Ahahaha .. the borefest has arrived for the week.

"I have not focussed on fashion in my videos as I have made a conscious effort to buy quality and not quantity" .. you are really shading the wifey aren't you Aldi as she buys in bulk and its all shite/cheap and nasty!! lols

Mytheresa partnersip blah blah blah .....We couldn't have 1 video where you are not shilling some bleeping code could we ..

Beige/Stone/White and Brown ... duck me these 2 are morphing into one another .. how bland and boring can you be .. I am classic but ffs liven it up with some colour Jesus ... beige food/beige lives/ beige clothes .... bleeping snooze fest.

Stop with saying buckles et all is "hardware" ... the pretentiousness of both of them is getting beyond a joke. They are imitation Birkenstocks .. tit ones at that .. go for the real thing ... bloody knocked off tit like his wretched wife!

"Deconstructed jacket" .. "harware on sandals" .. "not compromising your comfort" .. I will hurl profanity in a minute! :mad:

OOOHHHHHHHH But wait the try on is hiiiiilarious!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1: Badly fitting trousers: too puffy (no arse) / too short (makes him look even shorter! :LOL:
2: The sandals are too small for hobbit boy...your heal should never hang off the back of a sandal you twit. :LOL:
3: The tracksuit is too big and the trousers too long.
4: The colours are awful .. like Diarrhea ....yuck.

I mean from this did he actually look at the size chart or does he just do like a 5 yr old would .. points to things and say "I want that.. and that"??

Oh but let's not forget .. Millen Moron witch has to have the spotlight on her .. walks in .. butts into his vlog and states" we should do a guess how much I spent on MYYYYY Mytheresa" ... she is bleeping abhorrent ... always has to be the center of attention ..always!

He looks so bleeping bored .. guessing GBP 500 .. and she laughs saying no no ahahaha... then commences pulling her skirt up infront of him to show him its pure linen?? I mean is she bleeping OK or what? This is just one huge look at how much money I can spend you peasants....she really is so bleeping pathetic. (It was 1200 GBP guys .. oooh how clever you are Lydiot :poop:πŸ€¬πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•)

Its "Ralph Laureeeeeen" fangy witch says ..when he said "Ralph Loren"....belittle him on his Vlogs more why don't you. Narc witch!

So let's play the game of how special we both are and how much we can ram it down your viewers throats about how much we spend ..

1200 Dress
240 Dress
220 Dress
790 Loro Piana troussers =nearly 2.5 grand for 4 items ...... well done you two ..... Now try and offer that to charity next time fucktards!

I am sorry I cannot watch shite like this when there are 2 people in the world so bleeping tone deaf to the suffering all around and they are playing dress up in the WendyBunga like 2 bleeping pathetic knobs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Oh Ali you really are a sad little knob sat on a little stool selling white Fendi trainers & man Birkinstocks🀣 so grateful your not my son !!!!!
If this is 'fashion' I do hope it doesn't catch on!

Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 17.43.57.png

Some Ali wisdom.....'white trainers get dirty'....and when knives are no longer sharp they are 'blunted'! And....isn't cutting paper with knives a very bad idea...it can eventually damage the blades? (He had only had them a few minutes too)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
OMG HE GETS IT SOOOO WRONG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
To me being Italian or half .. whatever .. this actually makes me want to stick needles in my eyes ...this is so bloody wrong on all counts .. the sandals are bleeping awful .. the trousers look like Mister Whippy took a tit in them and cut off the bottoms ... just wrong ... no tailoring at all ... shapeless ...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.