Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "new" website is so poor. If you look on Chloe Digitals website, it's clear she gives the same website style/format to every client with a tweek here or there. There's nothing unique about Lydia's new website. I don't know what all the hype was about.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't really snark on this planting as I have all of it in my own garden (apart from the Quercus) and similar planting schemes with clients. The Alchemilla, Digitalis and Anemanthele will seed like crazy, as will the Centranthus, which she has a ton of already (on the long old wall), so they need cutting back at the appropriate time. The Geranium 'Rozanne' and Salvia 'Caradonna' are the best cultivars IMO.
I doubt she will maintain any of it herself. If you have the money you can have what you want and pay somebody to do the work, but she could have done a lot of this herself, learning as she went along or enrolling in a class.
Yeah I thought it all looked pretty. I just hope she doesn't rip out a bunch of perfectly good plantings and trash them just for the content.

Thats Lydia! I think people would let her get away with it if her career was successful and busy. Never having the time to be home to do the gardening etc.
So you want your home to look nice and have friends over ..Loads of photoshoots so she prepares her house to have spaces to shoot from and create content. Is all the opposite she does the garden then takes a few images for her new blog instagram some reels to show off and then forgets about it.

But again she has 0 brain cells between the whole LEM team plus Husband, they couldn't come up with gardening series? Some gardening merchandise? Something that could be actually educational? She lost it and with it she lost all fashion partnerships and some good PR (Dior)
As many said before she is a sales woman, then act like it! You know to make more money? I cant really believe she thinks or that all this life will go on and on? She makes all influencers looks badd
Agree!

And Yeah, I could care less if she paid someone to do it all. But she can't do that and then also complain about the cost of things especially when she leads a gifted life. And she' can't pretend to be doing it when someone else is doing the work... just for the gram/content. My biggest gripe is that she's inauthentic and wasteful in addition to being an overall asshat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah I thought it all looked pretty. I just hope she doesn't rip out a bunch of perfectly good plantings and trash them just for the content.
And she’s mad changing the borders down her drive.....they are already all of two feet deep and I thought looked really snatched. Her drive.....it’s the width and length of a car more or less. Why doesn’t she paint the homage to the Berlin Wall a vintage brick colour and train rambling roses over it to hide the moderness of it? No need then for new dwarf walls and more bloody coping stones. She could also train roses over the glass balcony to hide that...she does use her nut but throws money at everything without a clear plan.

THE SHADE.........and it’s also not red.....
573064B6-D32A-4229-AC91-F4087F51E56D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Bank holiday, lazy cow doesn't "work". 🙄
I don't know how it works in the UK but if I took off every day the banks and schools closed in observance of random holidays I'd never have a full week. In the USA there are only a handful of long weekends for major holidays. Maybe there are 4 of them. Seems like you are all lucky to have so many in the UK as it gives Lydia lots of excuses to not work, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I respect your wishes and hope I didn't offend you with anything I have said. I was upset you decided to go. You are clearly a very kind person ❤
Me too I second this post in its entirety. Knowing you are still there is such a comfort (not just for our beloved cats) too x.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know how it works in the UK but if I took off every day the banks and schools closed in observance of random holidays I'd never have a full week. In the USA there are only a handful of long weekends for major holidays. Maybe there are 4 of them. Seems like you are all lucky to have so many in the UK as it gives Lydia lots of excuses to not work, lol
As if she needs an excuse 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen 87 - Pardon the garden - ain’t no earth-mother - everything done by A.N Other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Good to see the Cuntess of the Manor is still wildly insecure about, well, everything. I firmly believe she's bled through all her lucrative sponsorships and is now dropping way down the totem pole of companies who are trying to get their name out there. Perhaps, in her mind, she thinks that if the likes of Dior et. al. see engagement on these posts, they might reconsider working with the labiaship.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
it's usually just banks and government run buildings that are closed, I've never had a bank holiday, Lydia is just a shirker, any excuse.

Oh look, jam with essence of boiled wooden spatula.😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
...tannoy clicks on...Call to @Missmarpleknows! Call to @Missmarpleknows ...

Rehearsals for Joseph and His Amazing Technicolour Mono-Trouser will be held every Wednesday and Friday night until June 18th at The Liberace Home For The Technologically Incontinent in Liverpool. Our Maestro, Sir Cameron Raincoat has requested that both you and @Oops familiarise yourselves with the sheet music to the following;

Any Dream Will Do
Pharaoh’s Dream Explained
Poor Poor Joseph
Poor Poor Pharoah
Stone The Crows

In addition, Gypsy Petula Petulengro-Periwig wishes you both to top up your ‘Tuning In’ skills with her in her personal Fortune Teller’s Emporium in Haverstock Hill.

The 🌠Downtonbury Festival Promoters 🌠trust you will both be able to attend and that you will make a note in your journals, diaries and calendars.

...tannoy clicks off...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Interestingly Sophie follows Josie and ITF but not Lydia - I wonder if a side has firmly been taken...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I haven't thought about it until now but we actually get 4 bank holidays on a Monday each year.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
it's usually just banks and government run buildings that are closed, I've never had a bank holiday, Lydia is just a shirker, any excuse.

Oh look, jam with essence of boiled wooden spatula.😂
Reminds me of years ago when I did a cordon bleu cookery course...or cordoned off in my case! The chef was always telling me off for leaving the spoon in the pan to season the dish! Mind you, we boned a chicken and he said mine looked as if it had been in a road accident. Unfair!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reminds me of years ago when I did a cordon bleu cookery course...or cordoned off in my case! The chef was always telling me off for leaving the spoon in the pan to season the dish! Mind you, we boned a chicken and he said mine looked as if it had been in a road accident. Unfair!
Not sure if I have ever mentioned my complete aversion/hatred of cooking but I once tried to attend a weekend Cookery School at Le Manoir - I did half a day and then ordered myself off the premises...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We get 8 bank holidays in the UK. Depends what line of work you are in obviously but a lot of people have them off and don't really have the choice not to

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'd like to see Lydia try to bone a chicken on her new butchers block, 😁 my ex husband was a butcher ( among other things 🙄) I've seen a butchers block used as it should be, not very nice. 😷 she'll never clean it, the poor cleaner will have that job.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.