Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just like to reiterate, you don't have to subscribe (youtube) or follow (instagram, twitter) to see her toxic crap, everything she puts out is public, and if you do ever want to put yourself through it, you can watch you flogs on 'invidio' which means she gets no adsense money.
Yes and also, download 'Ad Blocker' on your browser and it blocks all ads thus no money for Lydia:cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Could this be the reason why she was asking if β€˜cosy’ was pronounced β€œcoze”?

Sophie Paterson has a linen collection with them.
926FC183-4998-4ABD-8BEB-E77E87A03B93.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210507_204251.jpg

Screenshot_20210507_204346.jpg

Screenshot_20210507_204325.jpg

Screenshot_20210507_204307.jpg

I had this reel flash up on my Insta today. I've never heard of the brand, but I actually think she looks gorgeous in it (it's a shame her personality belies her beauty). Her hair in this style is perfect for her and I love the dress. I wonder when it was filmed?

Reactions: 16
Why does she need 2 water butts? Isn't 1 enough? So wasteful. Besides she got her copper bathtub coming if she ever needs to conserve water for free...She could potentially use all of her terracotta pots(both big and small) to catch rain.
I have 2 water butts, now feel guilty for collecting all that free rain water πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
1620417660010.png

mmmmmmm....... Lyds house screaming for help from all angles, specially the bathroom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is gonna be dead random but lol this has to be one of the funniest near the end of any song sung live ever Waken in Germany haha

Heck Dee's funny!

He once had a bit of an argument with this lady once at another show, who essentially never said anything or did anything just stood there lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omg! I was there screaming too!πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.