Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now let’s not get crazy with the pizza! I can’t even “cope” with the ketchup Lol

Cawwie HAS to be over and doing this. There is no way Lydia could manage making jam let alone from flowers. She can’t even cook in a thermomix

OR she dumped some jam from her fridge into a pot and voila it’s content. Just like the 🥕🥕🥕
Exactly - if she won’t even defrost biscotti - I can’t imagine her making jam. So easy to lie in their profession. Everything is staged.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I once cooked a rice pudding in the Aga and it stayed there (cooking) for 3 days because no-one smelled the burning and I‘d forgotten I’d even attempted to cook it in the first place. :rolleyes:
I once cooked a chicken and left the plastic bag with the giblets in it.........think that's a fail. 🙄😏😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lidl bought first, helped Frow find somewhere nearby; then Josie moved out, but to a bigger, older more rural place, in the Cotswolds not Northamptonshire.
Josie started gardening first, with a real interest, not curated for the 'gram.
thanks. Lydia's kitchen looks good I think, but shots of the exterior show the house isn't that big compared to Josie's and I wonder if they own the woodland they walked through close to the house - they laid some wooden planks out to make a path (guessing not)

Reactions: 6
The video Frow made for the Armani lipsticks is putting Lydia to shame big time. Watch that and then the Tupperware video.

Besides Lydia’s bad behavior... there is a real reason Frow and others are rising. They are doing a better job... like em or not. Lydia makes plenty of money to outsource a lot of the stuff Alex does for Vic. But she doesn’t so she only gets out of it what she puts in.

speaking of Frow.... Lydia is going to need to be scraped off the floor again when this happens.

90577BA2-C5C3-4B36-A9D6-8A569E5C8223.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The video Frow made for the Armani lipsticks is putting Lydia to shame big time. Watch that and then the Tupperware video.

Besides Lydia’s bad behavior... there is a real reason Frow and others are rising. They are doing a better job... like em or not. Lydia makes plenty of money to outsource a lot of the stuff Alex does for Vic. But she doesn’t so she only gets out of it what she puts in.
Last Feruary Lidl advertised for a videographer but nobody applied. For some reason she won't use her own husband's modicum of talent.

thanks. Lydia's kitchen looks good I think, but shots of the exterior show the house isn't that big compared to Josie's and I wonder if they own the woodland they walked through close to the house - they laid some wooden planks out to make a path (guessing not)
Josie's house is bigger, older etc etc and she owns a flat in London and a recently purchased rental cottage. I no longer like Josie but she works a lot harder than Lidl and merches anything.
Lidl owns the woodland behind the garden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Last Feruary Lidl advertised for a videographer but nobody applied. For some reason she won't use her own husband's modicum of talent.

Josie's house is bigger, older etc etc and she owns a flat in London and a recently purchased rental cottage. I no longer like Josie but she works a lot harder than Lidl and merches anything.
Lidl owns the woodland behind the garden.
Is Aldi the only one of the partners that has his own youtube channel? Would have thought he would be better employed, as you say, as a videographer for Lidl’s channel. His doesn’t amount to much.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well all your cooking experiences really had me snorting, very funny indeed actually hilarious. I would love to do a cooking course just for the fun !!
One of my nephews owns a fancy restaurant in somerset!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lidl has said previously that she would love to work with her husband but he refuses... He knows exactly what she s like.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is Aldi the only one of the partners that has his own youtube channel? Would have thought he would be better employed, as you say, as a videographer for Lidl’s channel. His doesn’t amount to much.
I though charlie had his own channel called man about town but maybe it was a flash in the pan and he joined josie

Reactions: 10
Didn’t anyone notice that Lindsay Holland was gifted the Dior PR gift? I don’t think Lydia follows any of the londoners or anyone outside her Cotswold circle. But I find it funny they went around Lydia. Also no Hermes beauty PR?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Lydia ever get that moosive copper tub installed? I cba to watch a 40 minute flog

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she hadn't surrounded herself with yes-men/women and hired a real professional who isn't afraid of her tantrums to help guide her she might actually see some positive growth (in her self, career and garden). But she'd fall apart because she'd get the biggest reality check of her life and realize she'd actually have to put in the time, effort and money (her own).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Is anyone else getting to the point with the gardening where you just want to scream, "do it yourself you lazy bleeping cow"! She doesn't want to learn and grow, she wants it all installed immediately so she can swan about doing minimal maintenance on it (actual gardeners will do the real work).
Same with the dog, she wanted a perfectly obedient robot dog who would instantly love her. Instead she has a proper puppy which needs to learn and grow too.
Whats going to be next?
Lydia = Instant Gratification - while her life is an abomination

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly what I've been saying. Completely missed the opportunity....as usual. Also, it takes three years for a bed to mature and fill out, unless she's having everything planted really close for the 'gram.

Instagrammer are all liars....fact.
I need a photo of Josie and Lidl together. It might be worth the drive to Daylesford farm shop or HoHo farmhouse to get one.
Here we go.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Frows wedding video popped up on my feed and remembered that time Lydia was posting tipsy stories wearing her wedding dress for no reason in october 2019 just to upstage Vic. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Sorry to rub it in, but I'm Scotland we get 9 bank hols. We get an extra day for Hogmanay 😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

speaking of Frow.... Lydia is going to need to be scraped off the floor again when this happens.

View attachment 558243
Big green egg?

WTF? Is Dr Seuss making an appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.