Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stu

All that often comes when one is mature enough to look back, think and understand what really matters in life. Lidl is still a kid, all that counts is »look what I have »!
It seems to me that, somewhere deep inside, Lydia has concluded that the giving of material objects is the way to show love, value, and esteem.

If she has a lot of expensive stuff, it shows that she must be very valuable, very loved.

How excited she was when several companies sent her flowers on her birthday. It proved to her how fabulous she was.
How much she must love Ali because she gave him that big desk. It even had a plaque on it as proof.
How much she must love her best friend because she gave her an expensive handbag.

Do you remember when she was expecting Porter and crazily buying loads of stuff for him. (She loved him so much then before she had him.) She reassured her viewers that she would also be buying lots of things for Lumi too so she wouldn't feel that she loved Porter more. Lumi couldn't give a stuff about objects. Lydia could learn so much from Lumi if she'd allow it.
Also, many of us have suspected that this is at the root of her problems with her mother - that her mother couldn't give her the material things she wanted - and therefore did not love her enough.

The way she acts with Christmas gifts. I know each family is different with this, but I just find their Christmas gift-giving extremely childish, materialistic and vulgar. They show their value for each other in the value of their presents.

Also interesting is that she buys extremely expensive things for herself. She deserves even more than people around her can keep up with. She knows what she needs. More stuff! This is how she shows love to herself.

It's amazing to me that she has managed to build a career around seemingly 'being given' stuff. She must be so valuable because everyone gives her so much. I think this is one of the reasons she doesn't promote these companies in a professional way. I think she thinks that they are literally sending her gifts! For HER. I suppose that is part of the deceit of the whole influencer industry though. It would be more transparent if everyone would just consider these 'influencers' to simply be self-employed advertisers or home-based QVC-type sales people.

Do you remember - was it a beautifully packaged Dior bottle of something? - she actually said that it was too good to open in front of us - it was for HER - her viewers were not valued enough to even SEE it. It was her gift! haha! It was the same video in which she was got so excited over the fantasy of herself one day at the school gate and how, when people saw her with her Hermès handbag and her expensive car, then they would know how fabulous she was.

I think it's going to take some time to sort out this 'influencer' thing in people's minds for what it really is. Problem for our Lyds though, is that it has confused her in a fragile part of her mind and corrupted her natural development. I started watching Lydia several years ago - some time before she moved. I found her fascinating. She had a lovely engaging and fun energy and at the same time a glaring materialistic flaw. It was compelling and entertaining viewing! I think she could have grown out of that flaw in time with the helpful forces that she gathered around her - a sweet man, moderate success, good friends, cats. BUT... Bloody evil forces of capitalism in our society! Without the powerful manipulations of the advertising industry, she could have learned to put material objects in their proper place in her value system. But unfortunately that has not happened, and now things are at crisis point. I feel a lot of compassion for her. Her materialism has taken over. Something has to give. I have confidence that she'll get there in the end but this way is, and will be, extremely painful.

Haha such an epic rant. I haven't even got out of bed yet! It's May vacation where I am. My child is snoozing quietly beside me in bed. Oh, the neighbour's cat has just joined us. Life is sweet.

Love to all!

• Heart
Reactions: 106
D107231B-59C6-485D-AAAD-8EA41236C288.jpeg

Walking her dog right across a field that is clearly planted with a crop. No country person would ever do this, this is just basic day 1 countryside knowledge. Public footpaths and bridleways are free for anyone to walk or ride down and often go through fields of farmed crops. But that doesn’t mean you can just wander through them wherever you want, there are clearly signposted and obvious tracks through them which usually go round the perimeter of the field. I cannot emphasise enough what bad form it is to just trample a farmers crops and let your pets run wild amongst them. Yet again showing herself up as the clueless horse and hound wannabe chav that she is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
So this may be an unpopular opinion so I apologise in advance, but I'm still gonna say it. 😉 I just feel threads of late have become a little preachy. I personally take most, if not all comments on here, in jest. Comments are subjective, what you may find inappropriate, the next person may not, and so on. Of course there is a limit, particularly with any discriminatory, threatening or intimidating demeanour towards Lydia or anyone for that matter. Issues with comments have been raised with regards to weight, Lumi, religion, their sex life...Like I can only make 'Lydia is a dumbass' work for so long. 😂

I do love you all and, the diversity and humour of these threads are everything. 😘 Feel tree to tell me to stop being punchy though. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Thursday 6th May

- Porter is a little teething sausage. She's made him a frozen banana to soothe his teeth. She didn't think he liked it. So she's made him another one this morning. Here's the problem. You're an idiot.

- She's tan free. She's just got back from full body laser. She lives for her laser appointments as a fluffy lady. I bet your lady garden is so hairy it looks like you had Chewbacca in a headlock.

- The guys who are giving her the cottage garden she is thriving for are coming today. One thing she loves is when people exceed her expectations because her expectations are so high. This guy is another level. They're starting half a day earlier. It pleases her greatly. So the only way you could be a bigger dick is if you were taller. And no tippy toes do not count. Nor do photographs taken from the floor up.

- She signed up to a bigger server but her webshite went down within half an hour. None of them were anticipating the traffic. She always likes to hype herself as she's her biggest fan. Then something else happened. But this is building the hype. She tells us we can wait. Good things come to those who wait is the one thing she's always learnt. What do narcissistics and sperm have in common? Both have a one in three million chance of becoming a human being.

- Even if the feedback is not so good it wouldn't affect her. The site is so her. This is who she is. This is everything she's ever wanted to do. And she doesn't do this for anyone else. Even thought her site is down she couldn't be more proud. She has no expectations for these type of things. You've literally just said your expectations are high. Literally. Oh of others. I am so sorry I just called you a narcissist. I just didn't know what a sociopath was back then.

- St Tropez tan remover ad. It's unreal. It's serious. In case you have one of those moments 'sugar I can't be tanned'. She's wearing instant tan to go the pub. She'll pop a link to all her bits of her tanning wardrobe. She's glammed up. The glow. Oh the glow. She's wearing a gilet and leggings. Guess who was today years old when she learnt that you can take the buckle out of her Hermès boots. Some days you feel like you're surrounded by idiots. Other days you realise...it's not SOME days.

- Her attitude towards rain has changed so much since getting her garden kitchen. She's never had a full water butt before. The only thing she is worried about is the workmen might not be able to start her flower beds with the rain. I know I should respect your opinion but I find that difficult as you're a fucking idiot.

- She's starting a forgery course to make cherry blossom jam. She's got some pots coming tomorrow. There's a reason why 'sober' and 'so bored' sound almost exactly the same.

- She wants Ali to come on a walk to pick blossom from the village. He's making excuses not to. He's made dinner every day this week. He can't go with you Lydia. He's too busy thinking about a new excuse to tell you the next time you ask him to go on a walk with you. 'Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee Donkey' take the hint already.

- She's making a bespoke order of egg cups. She already has the mugs and bowls. She just made it in time before the restaurants all opened. She's saving all her old dinner sets for the cottage. They'll never be seen again. Never. More chance of seeing Meghan Markle wearing the crown jewels at Buckingham Palace.

- She's had a quick harvest of her rocket and spinach. Do we see this? No, no we do not.

- She's getting a new mattress, a bespoke one. It's game changing. I'm just not convinced we've wasted enough time on this.

-She's had a change around in the greenhouse. She's not going to give too much of a gardening update as it's not a gardening vlog. I silently mouthed 'thank fuck for that' at least twenty times.

- It's fair to say Waitrose is her favourite place to shop. She came for some picky bits but she's stocking up. Three cheese bake. Standard. She's got her reading material for the evening 'Good Living'. So I'm not saying you're necessarily old before your time Lydia. Perhaps worn out, impatient, jaded, set in your ways and weathered though.

-Oh a tour of the flower beds. Name drops her expensive David Austin roses. So much for this not being a gardening vlog. Imma call you Simba, cause you the lying king.

- She's woke up with the most puffiest of eyes. You can always tell when she's in a really good place though through her skin. She's not even wearing any foundation today. Cry me a river Lydia. Yanno cause you just love water so much now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

MissMidnight

VIP Member
💛 Secret message to our dear @Miss Midnight. 💛

Are you OK? It’s just that you haven’t posted much lately even though you have been present.

Between you me and the gatepost - I have a little problem which I hope you might be able to help me with. It’s this...

I am becoming increasingly traumatised by the number of photographs and indeed videos where a certain person places her splayed hand beneath her chin in order to look Betty Boop Cute!

It’s not cute! It’s REALLY, fist-clenchingly irritating.

Your medical (obviously) mission (should you wish to accept it) is to tell me if you agree with this or do you think I am being a little bit silly? Is there a cure? I am prepared to take tablets if you think I may benefit. I think I should tell you I have started rocking backwards and forwards whilst sucking my thumb over this. Whilst I am not one to use hyperbole, I do believe this affliction is on a par with your detestation of - er - those things at the end of everyone’s legs - that shall remain unspoken.
Right - that’s it! I am going off to find out what’s wrong with our @MissMidnight - I may be some time...

WHY has our private messaging button been removed? Tell me that...WHY? Pulls on boots and wraps Teddy Bear in his blankie and boldly goes (despite the split infinitive) into the dark night...
Just a little note to @MissMidnight ...

Whatever it is that is wrong at your end - I truly hope it passes quickly.

💛 You are so much missed and I for one think of you a great deal. 💛
With regard to @MissMidnight it is really odd, though. Surely, if she is reading and 👍🏼 then she could signal she that she is alright - I feel that it is way out of character. How about the following - if you need to change identity here, @Miss Midnight, and reappear as a new member, respond to this post as 🕵🏻 emoji and if you are just taking a break, post 💄emoji - we await your response, with ♥ x
My dearest @Oops... and @Milking Keynes,

I’m so sorry I’ve not replied to your posts before now, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring and wondering where I was - it truly means a great deal to me. 😘

Here’s a rundown of what happened ...

I started feeling unwell just after I worked my last night duty shift (the one that caused me to miss out on the fanfare of Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers Event) and I just couldn’t shake it.

I was getting progressively worse and after returning two negative Covid tests, I was diagnosed with the Flu, Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis by my GP ... then just as I started feeling better, I went downhill rather rapidly and last Wednesday morning I was admitted to hospital with Pneumonia.

I was discharged on Sunday afternoon and ordered to rest at home for at least the next 10 days - although I’m still not feeling great, I’m no longer fighting to breathe and feeling like death is imminent.

I only had my phone with me when I was in hospital and while all of you wonderful Tattle humans definitely kept me entertained, I was sleeping a lot (when I wasn’t being tortured by one of my Physiotherapists), struggling with being away from Master Midnight, and to be honest I just didn’t have the energy to post any comments.

I’m also trés disappointed that I was not able to participate in the shenanigans of the Bonnets and Frocks Garden Party at the weekend ... I was really looking forward to attending it with my most beloved Mr Viggo Mortensen Darcy! 😢

Having now missed TWO major Tattle events in a row, I am determined to most definitely make it to our much anticipated inaugural Downtonbury Muddy Boot Festival no matter what - even if I happen to be comatose at the time (in which case my pre-loved Tardis will be deployed in Emergency Automatic Operating Mode).

Thank you again to both of you, and to all the other Tattlers who missed me ... I’m incredibly lucky to have so many people in this wonderful community who genuinely care about me. ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Namima

VIP Member
@Julia123
They are having the downstairs loo re-papered. They had some "issues" with the paper.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂😂😂😂

PUT THE KITCHEN DOOR BACK ON !!!!
AND APOLOGISE TO NICKY LAZOU FOR BULLYING HER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Stefano

VIP Member
Well .. it's only 37 mins .....he said ...

Well 37 mins of absolute crap is a looooooooooooooooooong time .....

She woke up and had a PT session ..... yet her "Apple watch" (name drop) says it's 1:30 pm .. so what did you do in all that time my dear?? Make up ... Iphone scrolling? (Roll eye emoji insert here please ... then insert the "fuck off I don't care emoji here ...)

Dayyyysleford... Dayyylesford ... Dayylseford...Daylesford .. DAY .. DA ..D .....ad infinitum ...... Sorry I fell asleep writing .. Did I mention Daylesford per chance?

The big reveal of Phase 1 is complete ... but they are missing .. taps/ bath / everything ... so not really a reveal then? Just more step by step fodder to fill up minutes and views = ca$$$$h...... Cunn(t)ing Lydia .... cunn(t)ing ... you savvy moo moo .....:rolleyes:

Bitch moaning about her light in her Greedhouse .. Daylesfords is better ... fucking shut the fuck up .. incessant .. I need I need ...:sick:
What she needs is not going to be found in a garden center ..... more likely a nice padded room with a staple fashionable straight jacket!

Ignores the only thing that eternally loves her bitch fuck ass and screams with delight at a medieval dildo from Satan himself in the corner of the room..... priorities right there!

Bathroom and Bedroom are so fucking boring I could literally drown myself in "anti-climax" wine!! Grey tweed blind/ aluminium silver taps .. wth brushed gold mirrors and a copper bath.... sludge coloured walls and marble... doing the full Table of Elements there lovely ...all with her dirty boots on the carpet... (y)

Riding boots .. with Walking sticks and old umbrella's ... we are just eagerly awaiting the Stannah stairlift and Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your aunt!

The unboxing shit I skipped .. it was all the same shit we saw her buy .. was all a load of fucking bollocks!

Trudging through someones field with newly sown grass or crops .... Well done bitch .. well done ... ruin the countryside you fucking arrogant moron! I think she thinks that these images make stupid people think that this is HER land ... :mad:

The rest was : pots and shit in bathroom .. lamps and shit in bedroom ... her Labiaship in a camisole (vomit) and name dropping linen sheets .

Fucking bore as usual .... I actually have brain freeze now and not in a good way when you eat Ice-cream fast as a child!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Should I hit send?

You know I just LOVE creating new Instagram accounts because Lydia tends to block me! 😉

4BC74E06-CEE5-415C-BBE0-EFD44610DD45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Yel

Chatty Member
it could have been removed by mods with a warning. I hope the mods let her back if that is what happened
The problem comes when someone has already been warned for talking about "cutting Lydia up into bits" and they ignore that and go on to talk about smashing her head with solid wood then what choice do you have? Her ban ends at the weekend. We really don't like banning people and would rather not have to.

I know everyone hates mods, no one likes being told off. But what makes tattle different is that it isn't a free for all unmoderated where anything goes. Lots were offended by these comments and some said they wouldn't be posting on tattle again.

If tattle really was unmoderated it would be a horrible site. Mods always get it in the neck as people only know half of the story and it's very tricky trying to run here but mods only exist to make the site run well for everyone - and that's a very difficult task.

Harming an influencer (even as a joke) isn't acceptable. People shouldn't be guilted for reporting comments that go too far.

We can't have someone issuing violent threats, even as a joke. It doesn't reflect well on here.

Probably best to get back on topic as the only one it benefits arguing is Lydia.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

theredgossiper

Guess what? It's that time of the month week!

@Fionaelf13 , not a hint of white on your Australian Christmas tree! Classic red it is, with feather accents and with a pheasant on top*!

*no pheasants were harmed in the making of this avatar

IMG_20210503_161141.jpg

@becky bloomwood , I completely messed up your request. Not only did I initially have you wearing the dreaded Castañer wedges and had to make a swift foot furniture alteration, you were also wearing a gluten ridden flour sack. *sigh* Also, there is a reason why I don't do faces - what are those lips? "Have you ever even seen a duck?", you ask, and rightfully so. I decided that enough damage was done to what I imagine must be a lovely face and omitted the bronzer skid marks. Luckily, Rick has your back and will never let you down, as I did.

IMG_20210503_161349 1.jpg

@BeccaBanana , truly the best long gone Lydia era. Your own elegance transcends the concept of eras though, and is a classic for all times.

IMG_20210503_161151.jpg

@Al Fresco , you shameless very rich moo-moo. It is the perfect attire to wear in a greenhouse that never seems to be warm enough. Your leggings are those green-y ones that match Drop Cloth and the greenhouse. How sympathetic they make you with your surroundings!

IMG_20210503_161211.jpg

@SunAndMoon , I am sorry I couldn't find the reference to your request, so I went by your description. I added the Balenciaga knife boots because they were all the rage a couple of years ago. CC serum in hand, though I do not know why you need it, as you yourself are a flash of sunshine.

IMG_20210503_161206.jpg

@Literally-Lou-Lou , the snazziest purple moo-moo of the galaxy!

IMG_20210503_161201.jpg

@RubyRu , You are as cinched as one can be without cutting off circulation. Even the ladies at the Frocks and Bonnets party weren't as tight laced as you, and I heard reports of some discomfort and swoonings! I hope it doesn't hinder your spectacular juggling of luxury handbags!

IMG_20210503_161157.jpg

(On another note, some of you read a post I made in the spur of a moment saying I was leaving. I have deleted it because it is against the rules and also needed to give it more thought. You can find my explanation for it here.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Stefano

VIP Member
Oh please stay! We need you here and you mean so much to us! I understand your intentions 💞

I know we all mean well and are all from so many different places and cultures in the world. I appreciate where you are coming from with the violence and others who have expressed opinions. I personally don’t mind the gentle reminders... but I do try to cut people some slack when they are venting.

I’m sure I’ve offended the heck out of people who may like (or own) the things that Lydia has in her home that I’ve expressed opinions on. Now that I know “S” dildo is a vintage item from a culture I feel badly for trash talking it (though Sorry, Stefano’s joke was hilarious). I do stand by the utter ridiculous placement of said artifact in said “contrived” and sad home.

And for the record... I’m still waiting for a photo of @Oops... pink pheasant wallpaper so we can see how beautiful the pheasant wallpaper can look when done right!

@Stefano said it best. (paraphrasing) Let’s get back to Lydia. She’s the one we are here to talk about.

Love to you all! Tattle is my first stop in the am when I can’t sleep and I look forward to our banter and the laughs. You are all very special and I love all of the differing opinions. My favorite quality in friends is their snarkyness. I don’t know how I would have “coped” with this past year of covid lockdown and loss of family without these laughs and validation of what we are all “seeing” in these influencers.
I for one don't like to get into these types of discussions as I come here to share and to add a little humour into my life aswell as maybe others lives too.
I will apologise to anyone who is ever offended about anything that I write but like @Elle Belle, I have a high tolerance to certain words phrases or expressions .. I have a bit of a potty mouth in life but I add humour to it so that someone on here may a have a little giggle to themselves if they have maybe had a bad day or are feeling depressed or stressed out . I know that sometimes it is a form of escape here and makes me happy on days where I feel absolutely stressed out.

That being said I also don't feel complicit on things I scroll past ..... I accept everyones opinions as we are all different and this is what this forum is about.

Hopefully it is just one of those days and we can all get back to our main aim .... Lady Muck of Downton Keynes.

So have a giggle .. have a vent .. have a banana ;);)

• Heart
Reactions: 72

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Quick Recap on last thread: (By no means full & accurate, just my memoirs of the thread)

House is still 50 shades of greige
Ali is still very pale, but emerged as a bronzed"Alastar" on the cover of a bodice-ripper novel - G-d knows how the poster found that one, but it's epic!
'Er indoor Olive tree is still alive - Just missing a few hundred leaves
Lyds is now shilling fake Tupperware (ie. food storage) in lieu of any Luxury brands
Baking biscotti to freeze in above-mentioned food storage - she eats this straight from the freezer, bless!
Unboxing not-so-Lux Amazon tat
Still buying petrified wooden furniture
Poor Porter is still... well... petrified
Lumi still rubbing his bottom germs all over said petrified furniture
The ensuite of Dreams is basically the old marble bathroom - just with Green walls. Still no door for privacy while abluting (is that a word?)
Ripping out perfectly good gardens, and will probably replant what she ripped out 2 garden makeovers ago
Greedhouse is packed to the rafters with furniture and store-grown plants. The only vege so far "harvested" is spinach - for Ali of course.
The most action the greedhouse is seeing is Lyds quaffing her way through bottles of Vino while waving her diamond shaped trowel
Phallic tree is poised over the greedhouse, ready to renovate the place in the next big storm
Our Downtonbury Event planning is well under way, with VIP Speakers and winnebagos galore - now included is a doggie and cat section
The huge launch she built up so much is...... *Drumroll*..... a Webshite! One that didn't work for many hours, until her "experts" Chloe digital fixed the bugs. "New" webshite still contains pics of her old house decor (*sob* the old kitchen) and doesn't mention the Globy fiasco - her previous failed HUUUUGGGEEEE reveal / launch.

Have run out of F#*%'s to give, so will stop there and let someone else fill the gaps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

RubyRu

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #87

Poor Porter has been disregarded, Pheasant Wallpaper is to be re-started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Bbblane28

Chatty Member
You know - I always carry an Hermes bag around at home when I am visiting my own chairs...:confused:
it was this part of the flog that struck me. She’s literally come home, ignored her puppy and instead of putting her bags down like most normal people, carries it around her own home fawning over pretend antiques?

She’s in her BATHROOM with her HANDBAG. Genuinely so bizarre.
D53AD77E-F5F6-42F3-8074-7FF1A003C18E.png

• Haha
  • Sick

happyforest

Chatty Member
I don't care about socks with holes in them. Ali has redeemed himself in my eyes. He is the only one that stopped to give attention and love to the lost, little soul that resides in the Bungalow. Not once, but repeatedly. I'm not even going to say anything about anything else because that was the glaring highlight of the video. Fuck the reveal. It was abysmal and boring. However, Lydia's ambivalence towards her puppy after being away all day was heartbreaking.

Today my DH and I went to get our 2nd doses of the vaccine. Because nothing is ever easy, we each had our appointments at opposite ends of town. Complete stupidity, but whatever. So we left our puppy (who apparently is 2 days younger than Porter) alone with our teenagers. We were gone about 4 hours. When we returned home carrying groceries, (because our shot appointments were at the grocery store pharmacy and we haven't been in a grocery store since Covid started and the pharmacist insisted we not leave the premises for 20 mins, so we shopped like maniacs and went a little cray-cray. Masked up fully, mind you.) Anyways, we finally arrive home and our puppy lost his mind. Jumping up, crying, yapping and barking. Our daughters told us he'd whined and cried the whole time. That he'd stayed by the back door, waiting for us. Both my husband (love him so much), and I, put the grocery bags on the floor, right at the door, and hugged and laughed and petted our boy. Only after he'd calmed down did we lug everything to countertops and put things away.

Lydia doesn't give one brown gluten free shit about Porter. I think she respects Lumi, and really really approves of Lumi's "exotic" looks. Beyond that, she is unfeeling about her "fur babies". She cares not for her husband, her tiny puppy, her mother, well, anyone really. She was cold to Porter to "look at the reveal", yet she was either acting or she was hella underwhelmed. She sounded like she was reading a script. The house looks hideous. No personality, colours that show up very sour on screen, and nothing special on show. That hallway with the oddly large, dark chair, looks like a corporal punishment corner.

She has already admitted she doesn't read the news. She doesn't give a fuck about the people that are presently dying of Covid. She "has an Indian", she doesn't give a fuck about Indians. This is someone whose grandfather purportedly died of Covid-19 not that long ago. Yet she could care less. All she cares about is how SHE is perceived. Me, My, Mine. Her pronouns.

If Porter turns 6 months imminently he is 2 days older than our puppy. Our puppy still sleeps in a crate. By our bed. He's not 100% potty trained yet. However, the rest of his days are spent underfoot. He is on our couches, chairs, hell, he's even jumped on the dinner table. LOL! Our home is his home. He has days when he is bonkers crazy. And days when he is an angel. He gets to be either, and he is still loved. Porter is neglected, and unloved by his "mother". So yeah, I don't give two shits if Ali has holes in his socks. At least he is a decent "daddy" to poor Porter.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Newbieloubie

tonights video is unbearable she must have been paid for everytime she says Daylesford ffs my nerves were on the outside of my body four minutes into the video….like we peasants have never been to a garden centre ‘yawn’….and whats with the overuse of the new word ‘botanical’ she needs to check what it actually means…l.lshe is so pretentious 🙆‍♀️
I cannot over emphasise how much of a child Lydia still is. She's stuck in some past-self era where her world revolves around herself, her possessions validate her existence, her home is a stage set and her attempts to play 'posh' adult are just an act.

Her life is a game of oneupmanship with her peers, it has nothing to do with her viewers anymore - in fact she loathes them all, they're a necessary evil to her.

The pretentious over-embellishment of absolutely everything, the constant hijacking of ideas and claiming them as her own and all the crowing over going to a garden centre like an uneducated, uncultured fool who's just been let out on day release, is just so patronising to her viewers, I can't bear to watch it.

Lydia dahling...rather than looking up to you in awe of your supposed superiority, I and many of us have been to more fancy garden centres, garden shows and 'botanical' restaurants than you've had hot dinners. I have spent more hours gardening than you've spent admiring yourself in a mirror (but I concede probably not more than you've spent scrolling on your phone). I've lived an entire decade (my 20s) living a fancy lifestyle with my head up my arse just like yourself (albeit with my clothes on in public and dignity intact) and so I can tell you with some degree of certainty, that one day you're going to look back on this content you put out and cringe to absolute high heaven. So best retract your head from your arse tout suite, reacclimatise yourself with the REAL world and begin LIVING life rather than buying a lifestyle which can never authentically be yours.

Spleen vented. Ciao for now x

• Heart
  • Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I was just thinking about how little there is on Lidl's Instagram these days, so I did a bit of counting to compare the year so far to the equivalent in 2020.

In 2020, there were 76 posts up to the 7th of May.
36 were adverts (marked with "ad" in the description, even if she tried to bury it at the bottom)
That means that 47% of her posts on Instagram up to that point were paid for in some way by another company.

In 2021, there are 23 posts so far.
Of those, 8 were adverts (including multiple posts for Karen Millen, Intimissimemememe, and Daylesford)
Only 35% of her posts this year were paid for in some way.

Y'all. Her content DECREASED BY 70% COMPARED TO LAST YEAR on Instagram.

I know that YouTube is also a significant source of income, but her platform always seemed to be primarily Instagram. She certainly started that long before the YouTubes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

misshydrangea

Lydia if you’re reading here, I beg of you to change the paint colour in the raptor room when you rehang the wallpaper. Slop Cloth is fine. Anything other than roadkill red. Please. For the love of lucifer.

• Haha
Reactions: 64