Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again, gobbledegook. โ€œStatement flowers and wild lots of flowerโ€? โ€œTierdโ€? If you are dyslexic, canโ€™t one of your fantastic team help you edit this crap? Which reminds me, whatever happened to the copywriter she said she was getting or did I imagine that?

Anyway, my teacher told me Iโ€™d never be good to poetry but up to now Iโ€™ve made two jugs and a vase and theyโ€™re lovely๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is anyone else getting to the point with the gardening where you just want to scream, "do it yourself you lazy bleeping cow"! She doesn't want to learn and grow, she wants it all installed immediately so she can swan about doing minimal maintenance on it (actual gardeners will do the real work).
Same with the dog, she wanted a perfectly obedient robot dog who would instantly love her. Instead she has a proper puppy which needs to learn and grow too.
Whats going to be next?
Thats Lydia! I think people would let her get away with it if her career was successful and busy. Never having the time to be home to do the gardening etc.
So you want your home to look nice and have friends over ..Loads of photoshoots so she prepares her house to have spaces to shoot from and create content. Is all the opposite she does the garden then takes a few images for her new blog instagram some reels to show off and then forgets about it.

But again she has 0 brain cells between the whole LEM team plus Husband, they couldn't come up with gardening series? Some gardening merchandise? Something that could be actually educational? She lost it and with it she lost all fashion partnerships and some good PR (Dior)
As many said before she is a sales woman, then act like it! You know to make more money? I cant really believe she thinks or that all this life will go on and on? She makes all influencers looks badd

Reactions: 28
Gem might remember him as Sergeant Major Henry Higgle Wiggle Chuff Chufff from Fur Babies
he also commanded the Trouping of the Colour:m ๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh THAT Henry!! Now - I remember - you see, you have to give me a nudge in the right direction sometimes because Iโ€™m away with the fairyโ€™s tale half the time. Thank you both - how could Gem fail to remind me? Iโ€™ll have strong words with her - plus sheโ€™s useless with my spreadsheets - I might have to borrow Teddy Bear. ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถโค

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we not being blessed with an update from the House on the Prairie tonight? I so need a distraction. Itโ€™s pissing outside and my squirrels are driving me nuts in my loft, theyโ€™re sooooo inconsiderate. I dare not venture up there as Iโ€™m not looking forward to seeing the damage....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Are we not being blessed with an update from the House on the Prairie tonight? I so need a distraction. Itโ€™s pissing outside and my squirrels are driving me nuts in my loft, theyโ€™re sooooo inconsiderate. I dare not venture up there as Iโ€™m not looking forward to seeing the damage....
Bank holiday, lazy cow doesn't "work". ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ  - More VIP Keynote Speakers - NEWSLETTER.

It is delightful to see that the number of FUR BABIES wishing to attend is swelling. In order that our dear @Milking Keynes poor scrolling finger may stop swelling please donโ€™t forget to REGISTER your Fur Baby before 18th June here on our forum. List compilation takes time and the Festival Committee are most grateful for the comprehensive list recently published. Some welcome old furry faces and some lovely new furry faces are a glorious treat to look forward to for all. Your Fur Baby will have SUCH a good time and they fervently hope to be included.

Saint Johnโ€™s Ambulance Brigade headed up by their Chief Medical Officer Miss Milking Keynes has now confirmed a cavalcade of ambulances throughout the Festival site at the Government Approved Instaworthy Farm in Somerset. Mโ€™Lod @coconochanel advises constant party whip lobbying is taking place in more than one quarter.

On The List (latest)
@Miss Trunchbull - Operation Drop Cloth - The Somme Tent - Followed by a thrilling fly-over on Sunday Night!
@pseudonym - Forever Showing Bubble - Hair Dye Tent

The Rainbow Bridge Stage; has now been extended to not only include dearly departed Artists but dearly departed Fur Babies too. It was deemed correct to do this having noted the success of Rainbow Bridge during our Christmas Pantomime. Please register your much-missed Fur Baby on this forum. All are most welcome.

Situations Vacant.
Prizes and Medals designer.

The saddest news has emerged that our MUCH LOVED and MISSED @theredgossiper has unfortunately felt she must stand down from her CAT COLLATING role. It is fervently hoped that this situation might not continue and that she might feel able to return to us ๐Ÿ™. In the meantime if someone feels able to step in and continue the list already published it would help all of us cat lovers greatly. Also, if anyone might like to collate a hamster, horse, guinea pig or indeed any other popular pet collation do please step forward.

T Shirt Competition.
The HAIRNETS โ€™Goodyโ€™ BAG is proving popular and we are still receiving some excellent T shirt designs. Please keep them coming. @Miscanthus is keeping score and will advise us at the end who has received the most votes. She will also present the star prize at the ceremony.

Kindly Gifted.
Fokker bi-plane and B.E 2 reconnaissance bi-plane for the Fly Past courtesy of The Flying for Fun Institiute.

Beggarโ€™s Belief
Looking forward to more reports of shameless begging.

If anyone/anything has been missed please speak up and it will be in the next newsletter...

to be continued...๐Ÿ˜‰

Dear All

Here at Beggarโ€™s Belief we do encourage the clever art of begging. In order to do this one simply has to feign a โ€˜does anyone know of โ€˜ post. No... fret not...no-one will think you are thick and canโ€™t be bothered to look it up for your very own self. Why - only yesterday we had a beg for Straw for the floor and a giant crystal ball and two chairs for a certain Fortune Tellerโ€™s tent. Naturally, we have nothing better to do in life but oblige...We just thought we should make everyone aware of this fact.

Thank you so very much.

Ermyntrude Gutbucket (Miss)
I have given this a thought and could not in good conscience let our cat squad down. I won't be posting about other matters but will honor my commitment to our beloved kitties and keep receiving applications.

If you want your whiskery furry friend to be part of the Cat Pawtrol, either in the SkyHigh Team (outdoor cats) or the MeowflixAndChill Team (indoor cats), please reply to this post or clearly tag me so I can see the post. I wouldn't want to miss any kitty. Pictures are most welcome, as well as info on special skills they may wish to share with their feline fellows on training day.

So far, we have:

SkyHigh Team
- Carlos
- Ophelia
- Joseph
- Theodore
- Albert

MeowflixAndChill
- Gin
- Luna
- Hilda
- Biscuit
- Lula

• Heart
Reactions: 12
20210503_172919.jpg

For anyone wondering, videos are uploaded Every Mondays and Thursdays except for:
Bank holidays because Lydia can't afford double pay, to load a video today and have the team delete comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..........and breathe. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Proves sheโ€™s got nothing better to do. She acts like a retired pensioner... what busy working woman has time to pick cherry blossoms and chew on making jam out of them? I canโ€™t think when I have ever seen her have jam on anything either, Iโ€™m sure she doesnโ€™t have breakfast so no jam on toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thats Lydia! I think people would let her get away with it if her career was successful and busy. Never having the time to be home to do the gardening etc.
So you want your home to look nice and have friends over ..Loads of photoshoots so she prepares her house to have spaces to shoot from and create content. Is all the opposite she does the garden then takes a few images for her new blog instagram some reels to show off and then forgets about it.

But again she has 0 brain cells between the whole LEM team plus Husband, they couldn't come up with gardening series? Some gardening merchandise? Something that could be actually educational? She lost it and with it she lost all fashion partnerships and some good PR (Dior)
As many said before she is a sales woman, then act like it! You know to make more money? I cant really believe she thinks or that all this life will go on and on? She makes all influencers looks badd
Agree 100% with this! Well said. Everything she does from the horrible looking renovations to her fake gardening and greenhouse is done solely for content. Nothing else. She is not passionate about any of this. She's desperate and flailing.

And now she's going big, pulling out some $ finally from her own pockets to pay for the reno, greenhouse and the planting of all these flowers. Why? Because she sees how her social media career is dying. Her peers like ITF and Genevieve are streets ahead of her rising in their careers, whilst brands have dropped this narcissist like a hot potato and a bad habit.

And yes, she needs quick instant gratification and completion of these projects so she can prance around in her cheap polyester dresses and pretend to live a gorgeous country life. This is another reason for the rebrand. No, I don't believe this was thought of last year. This is her trying everything she can to hold on to what's left of her brand. These are all photo opportunities for the 'Gram because she's running out of time and I think she has finally realized it. She even let her house go to complete tit with this terrible excuse for an interior designer because what else is she going to show her viewers. Even Porter was a business decision no out of the pureness of her heart wanting a furry friend to love and add to the family.

As far as I am concerned if she remained humble, kind, respectful and treated others well, she would not be in this predicament. It is all self-induced and she has no one to blame but herself.

Hope all the cash and freebies have been worth it.

What an absolute moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I have given this a thought and could not in good conscience let our cat squad down. I won't be posting about other matters but will honor my commitment to our beloved kitties and keep receiving applications.

If you want your whiskery furry friend to be part of the Cat Pawtrol, either in the SkyHigh Team (outdoor cats) or the MeowflixAndChill Team (indoor cats), please reply to this post or clearly tag me so I can see the post. I wouldn't want to miss any kitty. Pictures are most welcome, as well as info on special skills they may wish to share with their feline fellows on training day.

So far, we have:

SkyHigh Team
- Carlos
- Ophelia
- Joseph
- Theodore
- Albert

MeowflixAndChill
- Gin
- Luna
- Hilda
- Biscuit
- Lula
I respect your wishes and hope I didn't offend you with anything I have said. I was upset you decided to go. You are clearly a very kind person โค

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhhh, that's what she used to promote Globy?! I'm sorry, I don't care how expensive that vase/urn is, it's fugly and looks like it has leprosy. Sort of a representation of the whole launch.

I think Winston needs to pull his socks up and prepare a rescue campaign to save Porter. He could call it Operation Drop Cloth, whereby he can drop loads of cloth from a great height, with his tactical military precision he acquired during the Somme, and and temporarily demobilise the target to allow for Porters escape. A simple enough task, almost procedural so success is almost guaranteed. And then they can do a fly past at the festival and sign autographs in the refreshment tent.
View attachment 557486
I love this! And then all of our dogs and cats that have assembled can greet Porter and Winston, and give them some well-deserved love! (As can we!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yet again, gobbledegook. โ€œStatement flowers and wild lots of flowerโ€? โ€œTierdโ€? If you are dyslexic, canโ€™t one of your fantastic team help you edit this crap? Which reminds me, whatever happened to the copywriter she said she was getting or did I imagine that?

Anyway, my teacher told me Iโ€™d never be good to poetry but up to now Iโ€™ve made two jugs and a vase and theyโ€™re lovely๐Ÿ˜‚
To me if youโ€™re running a business thereโ€™s no excuse and bad spelling/punctuation just looks unprofessional and lazy, not cute (๐Ÿคข)

My ex ran his own business and was dyslexic and he always got me to check over emails campaigns or leaflets etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.