Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get 8 bank holidays in the UK. Depends what line of work you are in obviously but a lot of people have them off and don't really have the choice not to
I can’t phathom not wanting to take them 😂 maybe I’m as work shy as our Lyds

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she realize that if she takes care of the plants and actually takes the time to prune and water, she shouldn’t have to replant these every year? She wants to re-style her “gardens” every year at this point to be sYmPaThEtiC to get latest obsession, but this is going to cost a fortune over time!!!!

ETA: the other thing that bugs the duck out of me is that here was this great opportunity to learn something new (gardening, horticulture, etc) and take her followers along with her through the ups and downs. Could have made a lovely series seeing it all come together, her followers could’ve learned some things too. This witch puts some seeds in some pots on her windowsill and now thinks she’s Alan bleeping Titchmarsh. Admit you’re a novice and that you’re paying for all the initial work to be done because you’re lazy.

I just bought my first house and you know I’m doing as much as I can myself because it’s MY house and I want to be proud of the work I’ve done to make it my own. P.S. it comes with two baby veg beds that you know I’m not painting bleeping coffin black!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I used to work somewhere that if you chose to work them you then got another day in lieu 👍
Same with me. I get 22 days of holidays per year but because I have to work on bank holidays (freaking hospitality 🙄) i always get 30 days leave per year

well let me correct that -before the pandemic that is. Now I’m still on furlough.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Proves she’s got nothing better to do. She acts like a retired pensioner... what busy working woman has time to pick cherry blossoms and chew on making jam out of them? I can’t think when I have ever seen her have jam on anything either, I’m sure she doesn’t have breakfast so no jam on toast.
I wonder if she knows you can’t mix jam with pasta or put it on top of jacket potatoes 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
20210503_214205.jpg

I know this is a reoccurring topic but Frow says she is 5 ft 7". Who has the picture where they're all standing together? (Where they all fit in the frame as their egos hadn't developed to the size they are now 🤣)
Maybe Frows answer can be the reference to finally answer the question on madams height? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@amaliababy
I wonder if she knows you can’t mix jam with pasta or put it on top of jacket potatoes 🤔
or dip your chips in it! Spread it on your pizza!

View attachment 558165
I know this is a reoccurring topic but Frow says she is 5 ft 7". Who has the picture where they're all standing together? (Where they all fit in the frame as their egos hadn't developed to the size they are now 🤣)
Maybe Frows answer can be the reference to finally answer the question on madams height? Lol
Pic is on the wiki page!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if I have ever mentioned my complete aversion/hatred of cooking but I once tried to attend a weekend Cookery School at Le Manoir - I did half a day and then ordered myself off the premises...:rolleyes:
Lol! 🤣
As well as Cordon Bleu, I also did a Chinese cookery course. I managed to set fire to the wok, singe my fringe 🤔 and my friend slipped over trying to extinguish the flames. Oh how we laughed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Lol! 🤣
As well as Cordon Bleu, I also did a Chinese cookery course. I managed to set fire to the wok, singe my fringe 🤔 and my friend slipped over trying to extinguish the flames. Oh how we laughed!
I once cooked a rice pudding in the Aga and it stayed there (cooking) for 3 days because no-one smelled the burning and I‘d forgotten I’d even attempted to cook it in the first place. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
can anyone please enlighten me as to who started gardening first out of Josie or Lydia? who moved to country first out of Josie Lydia and frow? thanks

Reactions: 6
Does she realize that if she takes care of the plants and actually takes the time to prune and water, she shouldn’t have to replant these every year? She wants to re-style her “gardens” every year at this point to be sYmPaThEtiC to get latest obsession, but this is going to cost a fortune over time!!!!

ETA: the other thing that bugs the duck out of me is that here was this great opportunity to learn something new (gardening, horticulture, etc) and take her followers along with her through the ups and downs. Could have made a lovely series seeing it all come together, her followers could’ve learned some things too. This witch puts some seeds in some pots on her windowsill and now thinks she’s Alan bleeping Titchmarsh. Admit you’re a novice and that you’re paying for all the initial work to be done because you’re lazy.

I just bought my first house and you know I’m doing as much as I can myself because it’s MY house and I want to be proud of the work I’ve done to make it my own. P.S. it comes with two baby veg beds that you know I’m not painting bleeping coffin black!!!!
Exactly what I've been saying. Completely missed the opportunity....as usual. Also, it takes three years for a bed to mature and fill out, unless she's having everything planted really close for the 'gram.

View attachment 558165
Instagrammer are all liars....fact.
I need a photo of Josie and Lidl together. It might be worth the drive to Daylesford farm shop or HoHo farmhouse to get one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly what I've been saying. Completely missed the opportunity....as usual. Also, it takes three years for a bed to mature and fill out, unless she's having everything planted really close for the 'gram.

Instagrammer are all liars....fact.
I need a photo of Josie and Lidl together. It might be worth the drive to Daylesford farm shop or HoHo farmhouse to get one.
I have a feeling we are going to see fairly big/established plants going into those beds. She will want instant garden.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I can’t phathom not wanting to take them 😂 maybe I’m as work shy as our Lyds
I’m officially jealous of all of these holidays and long break at Christmas! We don’t get 8 here. I mean there are lots of days the bank and post office are closed but most people still work. Like MLK day, Presidents Day etc

When I cross the pond for the festival I’ll be tempted to stay forever! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
can anyone please enlighten me as to who started gardening first out of Josie or Lydia? who moved to country first out of Josie Lydia and frow? thanks
Lidl bought first, helped Frow find somewhere nearby; then Josie moved out, but to a bigger, older more rural place, in the Cotswolds not Northamptonshire.
Josie started gardening first, with a real interest, not curated for the 'gram.

Reactions: 38
I did a tapas course at Instituto Cervantes - that was the real deal! Wonderful tapas made and served to us -heavenly - so we got to taste everything and cook nothing. Then, at the end of class she would give us recipe cards to make the dishes at home which, of course, I never did. I ate very well at my weekly class though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m officially jealous of all of these holidays and long break at Christmas! We don’t get 8 here. I mean there are lots of days the bank and post office are closed but most people still work. Like MLK day, Presidents Day etc

When I cross the pond for the festival I’ll be tempted to stay forever! Lol
We are aware you guys don't have the holidays we have....both bank holidays and normal holiday entitlement. My company (first career) was taken over by an American company (Chicago based) and they wanted to change our holidays.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@amaliababy

or dip your chips in it! Spread it on your pizza!

Pic is on the wiki page!
Now let’s not get crazy with the pizza! I can’t even “cope” with the ketchup Lol

Cawwie HAS to be over and doing this. There is no way Lydia could manage making jam let alone from flowers. She can’t even cook in a thermomix

OR she dumped some jam from her fridge into a pot and voila it’s content. Just like the 🥕🥕🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Now let’s not get crazy with the pizza! I can’t even “cope” with the ketchup Lol

Cawwie HAS to be over and doing this. There is no way Lydia could manage making jam let alone from flowers. She can’t even cook in a thermomix

OR she dumped some jam from her fridge into a pot and voila it’s content. Just like the 🥕🥕🥕
Yup I reckon Cawwie is making the jam, I wouldn't be surprised if they were even at Cawwies to get the blooms and then make the jam. That way Lydiot doesnt have to mess up her kitchen, she can just leave the mess behind for Cawwie to clean up.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I once cooked a rice pudding in the Aga and it stayed there (cooking) for 3 days because no-one smelled the burning and I‘d forgotten I’d even attempted to cook it in the first place. :rolleyes:
I found a rice pudding in my oven covered in mould that I had forgotten I d cooked

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.