Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds like a worthy investment. Enjoy! Plus - you wash one bathmat, it’s only practical to have a second. I am going to buy some of the Hydrangea Annabelle - the white ones - I don’t yet know the cost but I’m just going to blame @Miscanthus, I’ve decided.
It's a gorgeous hydrangea! You won't regret your purchase 😁 Heaven forbid you have been influenced by Lidl! Instead, I think they will be a lovely reminder of a fabulous day, when your cousin Miss Canthus tripped and fell in the bushes with Mr Colin Firth Darcy, Mrs Milking-Bennet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok, some initial assumptions I hope someone posts in response to Lydia:

You regret getting a dog
You keep falling down the crack at the side of the mattress
You wish you’d bought a house after Josie
You wish you were taller
You wish Ali was taller
You wish Porter was taller
You wish you’d never asked.

Not seen the vlog yet if there is one, just going to make Madeleine Shaw’s Prawn Korma first which I can highly recommend if you’re stuck for ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm not sure I'll be watching her vlogs any longer soon, I do feel like I'm getting stupider, on top of them draining the life out of me. Jesus, if she's achieving this from behind the screen, I can absolutely understand Ali loosing weight. Watch the witch not paying even a second of attention (seriously, she's not even looking at him) to her dog, opening the door upon returning home, but admiring absolutely mismatched arm chair (god, it's somehow even more darker in that corner now) and...whatever that thing near their bedroom is...
I agree, I cannot even hate watch her anymore. She is soul destroying with her constant lies and snarky bitchiness. And I cannot bear to see how she treats Porter - she is simply not interested in him at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Isnt she looking luxe in those cheap nylon legging. you know the saying 'you can roll a turd in glitter...'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Julia123
They are having the downstairs loo re-papered. They had some "issues" with the paper.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂😂😂😂

PUT THE KITCHEN DOOR BACK ON !!!!
AND APOLOGISE TO NICKY LAZOU FOR BULLYING HER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I actually really like the bedroom and bathroom as much as I hate to admit. Although there desperately needs to be a door between the two!
However
Porter
AGAIN
Is completely ignored when she gets home!!!! Ali even tried to get her attention on him and she just couldn’t because anything and everything is more important. This breaks my heart. All dogs do whilst you’re out is long for you to be home and he’s right at the bottom of her priority list😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I haven't watched her flogs for a long time now (invidio if you ever do) , it's just her talking about herself for half the flog, then buying more crap, ignoring poor Porter, then unboxing more crap........ Same ole, same ole 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm more of a lurker on this thread but I just had to comment.. It absolutely broke my heart in todays vlog when she came into her house to see the reveal and completely ignored Porter who was clearly so excited they were back after being left in the kitchen again. How can you be so uninterested in a puppy, my heart literally breaks.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
@Julia123
They are having the downstairs loo re-papered. They had some "issues" with the paper.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂😂😂😂

Hi Lidl!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We should charge you for reading here! I think the headless, non centred pheasants should be on The WIKI! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I agree, I cannot even hate watch her anymore. She is soul destroying with her constant lies and snarky bitchiness. And I cannot bear to see how she treats Porter - she is simply not interested in him at all.
I’m with you. It’s too boring. I love a garden centre - but this is just ridiculous. She’s so so so unlikeable. Frothing over a greenhouse. Bizarre and fake af.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
@Julia123

Mismatching off centered Pheasants per chance ...... ohh the Karma is strong with this one young Skywalker .... lolling my arse off!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Wow! She seems very aggressive this morning! “Do your worst assumptions about me?” What on earth? Not every who assumes is nasty - which is what she’s is assuming about her audience - does that make sense? Yes there will be people that don’t like her but why take it out on your genuine audience? Though I am astounded that anyone actually believes she has integrity and transparency and is not wasteful.
She’s pissed off at Sophie getting her hair done by Nicky and had to unfollow her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
You know, I'm not really a dog person (wait you all for a second before hating on me, I do love others people dogs🤣🤣🥰), and I would've never got one like this. I mean with planning, preparing for months and so forth. It would've been in the moment and of course I'll be loving and caring about that dog! She was going on and on in every bleeping blog for a couple of months JUST HOW MUCH SHE WANTS A DOG, how she loves dogs, she was getting on Ali's nerves with it and now we have...this. It's just so disturbing to watch for me. I don't give a tit about how idiotic she behaves on her own, because her state is not concerning me in the slightest, but watching her treating everyone around her like tit, is just sickening. It's not that Lyds is not a dog person, she shouldn't have animals at all, Lumi is just not dependent on her much, and I really hope that Ali will find someone who'll appreciate him as well!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I'd like to see Lydia try to bone a chicken on her new butchers block, 😁 my ex husband was a butcher ( among other things 🙄) I've seen a butchers block used as it should be, not very nice. 😷 she'll never clean it, the poor cleaner will have that job.
It doesn't fit in the bloody sink 😂 Tbf it was unfair to expect Lidl to have any foresight, ever

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.