Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I think this she could be doing this as well. Lydia's good friend Zanna van Dijk does this quite often. Takes a poll or does Q & As and if she does not like your answer,"begone with you."
Yes - a “you know where the door is, Lovely. X” - opportunity. Déja poo.

In another hand a girl who got it together as is working with the big brands
She’s a whole other level - she is huge in the fashion world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess what? It's that time of the month week!

@Fionaelf13 , not a hint of white on your Australian Christmas tree! Classic red it is, with feather accents and with a pheasant on top*!

*no pheasants were harmed in the making of this avatar

View attachment 558755

@becky bloomwood , I completely messed up your request. Not only did I initially have you wearing the dreaded Castañer wedges and had to make a swift foot furniture alteration, you were also wearing a gluten ridden flour sack. *sigh* Also, there is a reason why I don't do faces - what are those lips? "Have you ever even seen a duck?", you ask, and rightfully so. I decided that enough damage was done to what I imagine must be a lovely face and omitted the bronzer skid marks. Luckily, Rick has your back and will never let you down, as I did.

View attachment 558771

@BeccaBanana , truly the best long gone Lydia era. Your own elegance transcends the concept of eras though, and is a classic for all times.

View attachment 558775

@Al Fresco , you shameless very rich moo-moo. It is the perfect attire to wear in a greenhouse that never seems to be warm enough. Your leggings are those green-y ones that match Drop Cloth and the greenhouse. How sympathetic they make you with your surroundings!

View attachment 558782

@SunAndMoon , I am sorry I couldn't find the reference to your request, so I went by your description. I added the Balenciaga knife boots because they were all the rage a couple of years ago. CC serum in hand, though I do not know why you need it, as you yourself are a flash of sunshine.

View attachment 558801

@Literally-Lou-Lou , the snazziest purple moo-moo of the galaxy!

View attachment 558803

@RubyRu , You are as cinched as one can be without cutting off circulation. Even the ladies at the Frocks and Bonnets party weren't as tight laced as you, and I heard reports of some discomfort and swoonings! I hope it doesn't hinder your spectacular juggling of luxury handbags!

View attachment 558806

(On another note, some of you read a post I made in the spur of a moment saying I was leaving. I have deleted it because it is against the rules and also needed to give it more thought. You can find my explanation for it here.)
Another 7 beauties for our Beauties. AGAIN the amount of thought and work that has gone into them is amazing. Once again I love them all and could look at them for ages. Just lovely.

NEVER (until this very day) have I ever thought I would say I like Rick Astley - now THAT song means something. Welcome Home! 💃💃💃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am feeling rather guilty. I have just bought my first non essentials since the pandemic....other than wine....£50 of tulip bulbs and two bath mats. Can I be forgiven? .....my tulips I planted last autumn have come up beautifully but look a bit isolated and I think need to be planted in clumps....but they are so lovely, especially the deluxe ones that look all fancy that I weakened. And who doesn’t need a new bath mat?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I am feeling rather guilty. I have just bought my first non essentials since the pandemic....other than wine....£50 of tulip bulbs and two bath mats. Can I be forgiven? .....my tulips I planted last autumn have come up beautifully but look a bit isolated and I think need to be planted in clumps....but they are so lovely, especially the deluxe ones that look all fancy that I weakened. And who doesn’t need a new bath mat?
don't feel guilty. tulips and new bathmat sounds lovely :love:. I'd say you're rather thrifty. At least you're not installing a new glasshouse filled with store bought plants or renovating the perfectly fine bathroom and kitchen, or the entire house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That's impressive that they are your first non essential purchase! I'd call the bath mat fairly essential too! I bet the tulips will look beautiful, you deserve to enjoy them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes - a “you know where the door is, Lovely. X” - opportunity. Déja poo.

She’s a whole other level - she is huge in the fashion world.
I like her look.

A YouTuber I follow, Emily Wheatley resembles Lydia in looks and physique, however, she is her polar opposite in style (and work ethic), I really like her. Lydia could enhance her style a million if she took elements of Emily’s look rather than the floral ditzy stuff that doesn’t suit her features.

Reactions: 6
That sounds like a worthy investment. Enjoy! Plus - you wash one bathmat, it’s only practical to have a second. I am going to buy some of the Hydrangea Annabelle - the white ones - I don’t yet know the cost but I’m just going to blame @Miscanthus, I’ve decided.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

@Fionaelf13 , not a hint of white on your Australian Christmas tree! Classic red it is, with feather accents and with a pheasant on top*!

View attachment 558755

@becky bloomwood , I completely messed up your request. Not only did I initially have you wearing the dreaded Castañer wedges and had to make a swift foot furniture alteration, you were also wearing a gluten ridden flour sack. *sigh* Also, there is a reason why I don't do faces - what are those lips? "Have you ever even seen a duck?", you ask, and rightfully so. I decided that enough damage was done to what I imagine must be a lovely face and omitted the bronzer skid marks. Luckily, Rick has your back and will never let you down, as I did.

View attachment 558771

@BeccaBanana , truly the best long gone Lydia era. Your own elegance transcends the concept of eras though, and is a classic for all times.

View attachment 558775

@Al Fresco , you shameless very rich moo-moo. It is the perfect attire to wear in a greenhouse that never seems to be warm enough. Your leggings are those green-y ones that match Drop Cloth and the greenhouse. How sympathetic they make you with your surroundings!

View attachment 558782

@SunAndMoon , I am sorry I couldn't find the reference to your request, so I went by your description. I added the Balenciaga knife boots because they were all the rage a couple of years ago. CC serum in hand, though I do not know why you need it, as you yourself are a flash of sunshine.

View attachment 558801

View attachment 558803

@RubyRu , You are as cinched as one can be without cutting off circulation. Even the ladies at the Frocks and Bonnets party weren't as tight laced as you, and I heard reports of some discomfort and swoonings! I hope it doesn't hinder your spectacular juggling of luxury handbags!

View attachment 558806

(On another note, some of you read a post I made in the spur of a moment saying I was leaving. I have deleted it because it is against the rules and also needed to give it more thought. You can find my explanation for it here.)
I love my avatar, thank you so much @theredgossiper 😄👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well these are the ones that have persuaded me to get more....they are even more beautiful in real life ....
328DF685-6AC6-499C-9CDC-8A5C9B8973BD.jpeg

and I got these as well.....
EC376336-3A61-4F9D-A031-250527FCF509.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"THE BIG REVEAL" uploaded now ...
Give me strength ... I thought we would only have 1 upload this week .. isn't that sad when ppl actually DON'T want to watch your tit!!

It is going to be the Bathroom ... will put money on it ... seeing as only a month ago we had another "Big reveal" .... running out of titles my dear ...silly clunge :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Dear @theredgossiper

Thank you for my fabulous avatar, what a talent you have! I can’t believe how cool I look and not a wrinkle in sight, uncanny resemblance really. 💐

View attachment 558755

View attachment 558771

View attachment 558775

View attachment 558782

View attachment 558801

View attachment 558803

View attachment 558806

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Good gawd, she's buying more seeds. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2 minutes into the vlog ... and she's used the word "experiental" ... 😂😂😂

Saggy Birkin is front and centre as is the cinched waist with that bloody Hermès belt. Prada boots on her hooves ...

She called the visit to Daylesford an "impromptu date" with Ali. Cheapskate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I'm not sure I'll be watching her vlogs any longer soon, I do feel like I'm getting stupider, on top of them draining the life out of me. Jesus, if she's achieving this from behind the screen, I can absolutely understand Ali loosing weight. Watch the witch not paying even a second of attention (seriously, she's not even looking at him) to her dog, opening the door upon returning home, but admiring absolutely mismatched arm chair (god, it's somehow even more darker in that corner now) and...whatever that thing near their bedroom is...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
She comes home from being out all day and immediately squeals at all her new stupid vases and pots, completely ignoring her poor crying puppy standing right there in front of her. She doesn't even glance at him. Ali notices him and gives him a little pat but Lydia literally couldn't give a tit. She hates him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Little Porter with his nose in that mug - hope he didn't tip it up onto the new chair cover of dreams ;)

Also are those balls of string in the bowl on the table, or are they garlic bulbs? Either way they are unnecessary clutter IMO - I do hate things that don't have a use or look beautiful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.