Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a fruit bowl LC has put in the bathroom? :ROFLMAO: god this is such a tit show I'm LOVING IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Am I the only one that laughs out loud when I see the new Vlog titles these days?
“The Big Reveal”
Pahahahah. She’s cried wolf so many times with the click bait titles I cannot take it seriously!
What is it, a chair or something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Setting a great example INDOORS at Daylesford by Having her mask hanging off her face when she first got there

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Setting a great example INDOORS at Daylesford by Having her mask hanging off her face when she first got there
I thought that. But then I remembered how important and essential these vlogs are and I can’t believe I even questioned it:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The bathroom is hilarious! Modern shower, Modern chrome mirrors, weird wall lights that belong in a library/gentlemans club, tweed blind, pathetic wood stool that serves no purpose just highlights that the sink unit is in the wrong place. No bath yet, puke coloured walls. Ok I will stop here for now...

Sorry wearing her dirty boots in the bedroom - who wears shoes in their bedroom??

The hideous bird toilet - again she's got the same vile lights on the wall that are in her bathroom and everything else in the room is chrome, hand rail, toilet etc, just hideous - nothing matches of course!!! And the whole room has to be re-done - she's noticed the birds are all on the bloody wonk! haha - we must stop helping the witch out!

Everything is sludge coloured with a few flowers to brighten it up!

If you buy rustic accessories to put in a new build modern bungalow...guest what...it's still a new build modern bungalow!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Where did she say they're having the downstairs toilet re-papered?? I need a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The bathroom is hilarious! Modern shower, Modern chrome mirrors, weird wall lights that belong in a library/gentlemans club, tweed blind, pathetic wood stool that serves no purpose just highlights that the sink unit is in the wrong place. No bath yet, puke coloured walls. Ok I will stop here for now...

Sorry wearing her dirty boots in the bedroom - who wears shoes in their bedroom?

The tweed blind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And why is she talking like she grew up in Chelsea?

I think the biggest reveal was this.
3ECA7643-692F-4D02-8A46-F141F7AE4385.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Gem might remember him as Sergeant Major Henry Higgle Wiggle Chuff Chufff from Fur Babies
he also commanded the Trouping of the Colour:m 😉
The tweed blind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And why is she talking like she grew up in Chelsea?
Anyone notice she’s put that tiny feather wreath up on the front door that she supposedly bought for Ali’s study, probably because no one’s sent her a free spring wreath. It looks soooo tiny 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Sorry wearing her dirty boots in the bedroom - who wears shoes in their bedroom

The hideous bird toilet - again she's got the same vile lights on the wall that are in her bathroom and everything else in the room is chrome, hand rail, toilet etc, just hideous!

Couldn't have said it better myself. The colours are so bloody dull. Also she is so excessive likes terracotta so now buys everything terracotta vases, bowls, jugs, bud vases.

She also wants walking sticks by the front door :rolleyes: .

Anyway quick question....how long until she redecorates again?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
D107231B-59C6-485D-AAAD-8EA41236C288.jpeg

Walking her dog right across a field that is clearly planted with a crop. No country person would ever do this, this is just basic day 1 countryside knowledge. Public footpaths and bridleways are free for anyone to walk or ride down and often go through fields of farmed crops. But that doesn’t mean you can just wander through them wherever you want, there are clearly signposted and obvious tracks through them which usually go round the perimeter of the field. I cannot emphasise enough what bad form it is to just trample a farmers crops and let your pets run wild amongst them. Yet again showing herself up as the clueless horse and hound wannabe chav that she is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
So the witch uploaded a day late.
What the f....k does she really think she looks like ? Walking around the garden centre in those workman Prada boots, saggy bag and that skinny belt. What a hole. Needless to say she is so overwhelmed by it all. Pathetic such a empy life.
Gets home & claims Porter has missed her . In your dreams lovely 😍
Oh shut up - your so luxe lids . Once a chav always a chav !!!!
Still nursing saggy Birkin on Lc revel.
That bloody cat needs sorting !!!!! Pain in the backside just like lids screaming look at me me me me.
All another dropcloth, dreary, depressing, sludge/mud reveal of the oh so boring bedroom & bathroom. Hall looks total tit show . Sorry lovely you wasted a load of money. . Get a proper life you silly pippin head.
Ps lids your hair is looking very ginger !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I also find it really inconsiderate how on the way back she was talking about being late for the “big reveal” again and how members of lauren’s team had to leave already they couldn’t wait and lauren (who’s pregnant) had to stay to watch her squeal. Absolutely no consideration for other people.

I will say this, I think she landed herself a perfect job a couple of years ago in developing her blog and youtube channel. Not for personal development, but to feed her vanity and finances. Could you imagine would a different life partner Lydia would be to Ali if she worked a traditional 9-5 job?

Narcissists are predisposed to be the way they are naturally, but early life experiences and therapy can help. This youtube instagram mememe certainly doesn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
What the f....k does she really think she looks like ? Walking around the garden centre in those workman Prada boots, saggy bag and that skinny belt. What a hole. Needless to say she is so overwhelmed by it all. Pathetic such a empy life.
That bloody cat needs sorting !!!!! Pain in the backside just like lids screaming look at me me me me.
All another dropcloth, dreary, depressing, sludge/mud reveal of the oh so boring bedroom & bathroom. Hall looks total tit show . Sorry lovely you wasted a load of money. . Get a proper life you silly pippin head.
OMG I'm dying at this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

couldn't LC persuade Lyd to put a bloody door on the en suite?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lumi is clearly just hungry

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she is swanning around Daylesford with that bloody bag on her arm!!

And now, I am all for a bit of floral.... but Lidl is starting to look like she's getting her outfit ideas from Mrs Doubtfire

1620148176550.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So to summarise the big reveal...

The mattress is the wrong size for the bed

The bath has not even arrived, yet the bathroom has been styled up - pathetic who does that

The bird toilet is being re-done because the paper is wonky.

The utility room has been painted - woah big reveal - a few pots of flowers

There is a new hall table - wow!

So underwhelming, such a mishmash of styles, lack of style, it is really funny.

Going back to the blind - who the duck has a tweed blind? And also a tweed blind in a bathroom - I can only pray that it gets mould and mildew on it, but let's be honest it won't be around that long will it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Is she expecting some bed action ? Wearing a sexy little cami top & shorts. Your the gift that keeps giving hun. Roll on Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Couldn't have said it better myself. The colours are so bloody dull. Also she is so excessive likes terracotta so now buys everything terracotta vases, bowls, jugs, bud vases.

She also wants walking sticks by the front door :rolleyes: .

Anyway quick question....how long until she redecorates again?:ROFLMAO:
I have walking sticks by the front door, she can borrow mine as I'm housebound now with my ms, one is even floral 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.