Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In South Africa we have 12 ... :)
Clearly the US is stingy with bank holidays! So jealous of you all!!!!

My dearest @Oops... and @Milking Keynes,

I’m so sorry I’ve not replied to your posts before now, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring and wondering where I was - it truly means a great deal to me. 😘

Here’s a rundown of what happened ...

I started feeling unwell just after I worked my last night duty shift (the one that caused me to miss out on the fanfare of Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers Event) and I just couldn’t shake it.

I was getting progressively worse and after returning two negative Covid tests, I was diagnosed with the Flu, Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis by my GP ... then just as I started feeling better, I went downhill rather rapidly and last Wednesday morning I was admitted to hospital with Pneumonia.

I was discharged on Sunday afternoon and ordered to rest at home for at least the next 10 days - although I’m still not feeling great, I’m no longer fighting to breathe and feeling like death is imminent.

I only had my phone with me when I was in hospital and while all of you wonderful Tattle humans definitely kept me entertained, I was sleeping a lot (when I wasn’t being tortured by one of my Physiotherapists), struggling with being away from Master Midnight, and to be honest I just didn’t have the energy to post any comments.

I’m also trés disappointed that I was not able to participate in the shenanigans of the Bonnets and Frocks Garden Party at the weekend ... I was really looking forward to attending it with my most beloved Mr Viggo Mortensen Darcy! 😢

Having now missed TWO major Tattle events in a row, I am determined to most definitely make it to our much anticipated inaugural Downtonbury Muddy Boot Festival no matter what - even if I happen to be comatose at the time (in which case my pre-loved Tardis will be deployed in Emergency Automatic Operating Mode).

Thank you again to both of you, and to all the other Tattlers who missed me ... I’m incredibly lucky to have so many people in this wonderful community who genuinely care about me. ♥
That is so scary and I’m so so glad you are feeling better! You were missed 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Clearly the US is stingy with bank holidays! So jealous of you all!!!!

That is so scary and I’m so so glad you are feeling better! You were missed 😘
I worked for ten years at the U.S. Embassy, Dublin and we got U.S. and Irish public holidays so a grand total of nineteen days! 🇺🇸🇮🇪

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Guess what? It's that time of the month week!

@Fionaelf13 , not a hint of white on your Australian Christmas tree! Classic red it is, with feather accents and with a pheasant on top*!

*no pheasants were harmed in the making of this avatar

IMG_20210503_161141.jpg

@becky bloomwood , I completely messed up your request. Not only did I initially have you wearing the dreaded Castañer wedges and had to make a swift foot furniture alteration, you were also wearing a gluten ridden flour sack. *sigh* Also, there is a reason why I don't do faces - what are those lips? "Have you ever even seen a duck?", you ask, and rightfully so. I decided that enough damage was done to what I imagine must be a lovely face and omitted the bronzer skid marks. Luckily, Rick has your back and will never let you down, as I did.

IMG_20210503_161349 1.jpg

@BeccaBanana , truly the best long gone Lydia era. Your own elegance transcends the concept of eras though, and is a classic for all times.

IMG_20210503_161151.jpg

@Al Fresco , you shameless very rich moo-moo. It is the perfect attire to wear in a greenhouse that never seems to be warm enough. Your leggings are those green-y ones that match Drop Cloth and the greenhouse. How sympathetic they make you with your surroundings!

IMG_20210503_161211.jpg

@SunAndMoon , I am sorry I couldn't find the reference to your request, so I went by your description. I added the Balenciaga knife boots because they were all the rage a couple of years ago. CC serum in hand, though I do not know why you need it, as you yourself are a flash of sunshine.

IMG_20210503_161206.jpg

@Literally-Lou-Lou , the snazziest purple moo-moo of the galaxy!

IMG_20210503_161201.jpg

@RubyRu , You are as cinched as one can be without cutting off circulation. Even the ladies at the Frocks and Bonnets party weren't as tight laced as you, and I heard reports of some discomfort and swoonings! I hope it doesn't hinder your spectacular juggling of luxury handbags!

IMG_20210503_161157.jpg

(On another note, some of you read a post I made in the spur of a moment saying I was leaving. I have deleted it because it is against the rules and also needed to give it more thought. You can find my explanation for it here.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

@Fionaelf13 , not a hint of white on your Australian Christmas tree! Classic red it is, with feather accents and with a pheasant on top*!

View attachment 558755

@becky bloomwood , I completely messed up your request. Not only did I initially have you wearing the dreaded Castañer wedges and had to make a swift foot furniture alteration, you were also wearing a gluten ridden flour sack. *sigh* Also, there is a reason why I don't do faces - what are those lips? "Have you ever even seen a duck?", you ask, and rightfully so. I decided that enough damage was done to what I imagine must be a lovely face and omitted the bronzer skid marks. Luckily, Rick has your back and will never let you down, as I did.

View attachment 558771

@BeccaBanana , truly the best long gone Lydia era. Your own elegance transcends the concept of eras though, and is a classic for all times.

View attachment 558775

@Al Fresco , you shameless very rich moo-moo. It is the perfect attire to wear in a greenhouse that never seems to be warm enough. Your leggings are those green-y ones that match Drop Cloth and the greenhouse. How sympathetic they make you with your surroundings!

View attachment 558782

@SunAndMoon , I am sorry I couldn't find the reference to your request, so I went by your description. I added the Balenciaga knife boots because they were all the rage a couple of years ago. CC serum in hand, though I do not know why you need it, as you yourself are a flash of sunshine.

View attachment 558801

View attachment 558803

@RubyRu , You are as cinched as one can be without cutting off circulation. Even the ladies at the Frocks and Bonnets party weren't as tight laced as you, and I heard reports of some discomfort and swoonings! I hope it doesn't hinder your spectacular juggling of luxury handbags!

View attachment 558806

(On another note, some of you read a post I made in the spur of a moment saying I was leaving. I have deleted it because it is against the rules and also needed to give it more thought. You can find my explanation for it here.)
Yes!! Oh, this is a happy, happy day - two favourites return ❤❤! Never gonna give you up, either! ❤ Thank you for giving us a second chance.... your newly dropped avatars are amazing.xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 558755

View attachment 558771

View attachment 558775

View attachment 558782

View attachment 558801

View attachment 558803

View attachment 558806

Hee hee! What a fab start to the week. Love your artwork sooooo much, makes this Tattle gang truly bespoke ❤

Okay, I’ll indulge you @Oops... how did you feel when you saw my avatar? 🤗

Thank you for caring, thinking of me, and missing me so much - it means more to me than you know and I’m sorry I left you wondering for so long.

If anything like this happens to me again (please, Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, no) I will leave a 🚑 emoji with a comment something along the lines of “have Pneumonia, but not dying” so you don’t frantically try to wing warping the Time/Space Continuum without using a fully serviced and operational Time Travel Device ... tch ... you should know better!

If you wouldn’t mind, could you please email all of my Nurses to let them know I’m considered fabulous for being difficult while I was ill ... because I was an absolutely terrible patient (I insisted on inserting my own IV at one point, but the Nurse Unit Manager put her foot down and refused to even let me try - can you believe the nerve? 🙄).

Seriously though, I must have been a nightmare to look after, especially the first day/night because I was so unwell and so miserable, BUT not once did I think it would be okay to make any staff member cry!

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to follow my Doctor’s orders or I risk needing to be readmitted to hospital, so I’m taking my antibiotics, resting as much as possible and doing my chest physiotherapy twice a day until I go back for my Outpatient Clinic Review next Thursday ... definitely no partying for me just yet!

I am however, using this unexpected downtime to practice my burlap bow tying for my Pomegranate Noir Tent, so I shall be fully prepared for our Downtonbury Muddy Boot Festival on the last weekend in June. 🎀

Oh, and I’m also available to man the St John’s Ambulance Brigade Tent when Miss Miking Keynes takes her well deserved breaks ... with @Stefano on the decks there’s bound to be some dance related injuries!

Thank you for being you Oops, you’re one beautiful human and I love you! ♥
Take care and hope you get better very soon X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow! She seems very aggressive this morning! “Do your worst assumptions about me?” What on earth? Not every who assumes is nasty - which is what she’s is assuming about her audience - does that make sense? Yes there will be people that don’t like her but why take it out on your genuine audience? Though I am astounded that anyone actually believes she has integrity and transparency and is not wasteful.
Me thinks she saw all the pity party that Amelia got the other day when her feelings were hurt and she must want that fix as well. Someone posted to Amelia that she (paraphrasing) only cares about shoes and all her friends have real lives and are moving on and having babies. She posted a few crying poor me and “be kind” stories about the post and her pregnant friend.

Given she was so aggressive with the small hotel slamming last summer and bullied pregnant Nicky with Lydia for what seemed like an eternity I thought it was a bit ironic to be showing her crying face and “be kind” over some random comment. She showed the comment and had a proper pity party with her sheep. Playing the victim for attention IMO.

I believe in being kind to people as you don’t know what they may be going through but these two witches need to practice what the preach. Treat people they way they want to be treated.

Agree she seems aggressive about this post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Me thinks she saw all the pity party that Amelia got the other day when her feelings were hurt and she must want that fix as well. Someone posted to Amelia that she (paraphrasing) only cares about shoes and all her friends have real lives and are moving in having babies. She posted a few crying poor me

Agree she seems aggressive about this post.

And the picture with the classic smudge face...

Come on people tell me what you think I cant take it! I mean she is asking for it! We should all go for it but she can expose people @ handles so I wouldn't risk it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Seems like no one is bothered about assuming things about her, either that or everyone has been so horrible she’s in a puddle on the floor & Carrie is wafting olive tree branches to fan her down. 😂
She would never ever ever out herself on her channel & post with a positive spin on it.
All it’d take is ‘I assume you’re a narcissistic cow’ and she could respond like ‘I’ve made some mistakes, I’m only human and I’d like to apologise for everything I’ve done to those I’ve hurt & slandered.. but I’m trying to work wholly on myself to make better choices’ but no. She’s definitely crying in her raised beds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn’t bother to screen shot the pity post from Amelia but here is the follow up.... she and Lydia are really so ruthless to others yet so ready to play the victim when they feel ever so slighted. 🙄 I don’t even follow or watch Amelia anymore and I just happened to check her story out and voila... back to her same crap every time. Either naming and shaming or pity party every time I randomly look. Anyway of course Lydia goes looking for it on the heels of this. Makes me wonder if they talked to each other. Clearly Lydia wants to do a finger pointing rant today. 👆🏻

She and Lydia need to apologize to Nicky and stop side slamming her with hair references. 🍌🍌
82436C57-F48F-41E3-8129-73213D4DB3CE.jpeg
84843EDD-7DBA-4537-B749-16F686CD5142.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Pretty sure IntheFrow and Estee did just an "assumptions" vid, not a "worst assumptions" vid.
She is going to use this "worst assumptions" as a front for her to rant which so many of us have been saying to expect a rant vlog soon ... She is so transparent.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's kind of mind blowing, isn't it? That she gets compensated that much for the content she puts out?

I didn't realize she made that much.

Teachers and nurses are just some of the professionals that ought to be paid that much annually, in my opinion. They are the true influencers in our world as are scientists, social activists, doctors etc.

Not people like Lydiot.
Yeah they should really annoys me that, but the same could be said for many areas of work as well of course, I mean its really kind of upsetting that anything I think above a Junior Doctor gets paid I think a whole lot more than anything below, people have this really unfair view on any kind of doctor the reality the lower the grade of one, then the realisation to be a member of professional boards (not sure which one(s) they must be members of though in that respect but they arent cheap!

Yeah for registration on the GMC (General Medical Council) all qualified doctors must have a GMC (is the register they maintain) number costs for annual retention fee's about £400 at minimum then there's (though I'd have thought for specialties would cost more for those organisations), but thats the bare absolute minimum, can't just go into the profession and not expect to pay a professional board its just note the case

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And the picture with the classic smudge face...

Come on people tell me what you think I cant take it! I mean she is asking for it! We should all go for it but she can expose people @ handles so I wouldn't risk it 😂
Do you think she does this just to weed out people to block? Does she ever really address any of it besides what she just feels like ranting about?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

View attachment 558755

View attachment 558771

View attachment 558775

View attachment 558782

View attachment 558801

View attachment 558803

View attachment 558806

Brilliant! I love your witty explanations too!
When you left my heart sank but now we have you and @MissMidnight back! Woo hoo! Happy days.

• Heart

View attachment 558755

View attachment 558771

View attachment 558775

View attachment 558782

View attachment 558801

View attachment 558803

View attachment 558806

Oh you little bugger! I completely fell for that 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I realise that lately Liediot's vlogs are all about her blabbing non-stop. There is no content but she just goes on and raves about what she did. We don't see products or any progress. Even if we did see progress on the house/garden, it is a major letdown. If she wants to talk and hear her own voice, then why doesn't she do that with Porter on her lap? I am sure he will love it instead of barking and crying in the cold kitchen. She only interacts with Porter for the camera. Off camera, she doesn't even touch him I bet. :mad:

I am not a fan of assumption videos because influenzas can just choose to answer whatever they want that fits their narrative and what we want to hear. I personally like frow more now because her vlogs are different each week. It's good for playing it in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you think she does this just to weed out people to block? Does she ever really address any of it besides what she just feels like ranting about?
Yes, I think this she could be doing this as well. Lydia's good friend Zanna van Dijk does this quite often. Takes a poll or does Q & As and if she does not like your answer,"begone with you."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah they should really annoys me that, but the same could be said for many areas of work as well of course, I mean its really kind of upsetting that anything I think above a Junior Doctor gets paid I think a whole lot more than anything below, people have this really unfair view on any kind of doctor the reality the lower the grade of one, then the realisation to be a member of professional boards (not sure which one(s) they must be members of though in that respect but they arent cheap!

Yeah for registration on the GMC (General Medical Council) all qualified doctors must have a GMC (is the register they maintain) number costs for annual retention fee's about £400 at minimum then there's (though I'd have thought for specialties would cost more for those organisations), but thats the bare absolute minimum, can't just go into the profession and not expect to pay a professional board its just note the case
I’m a Registered Nurse Grade 6 in Melbourne and I earn more than Interns and First Year Junior Resident Doctors ... a LOT more! 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 558755

View attachment 558771

View attachment 558775

View attachment 558782

View attachment 558801

View attachment 558803

View attachment 558806

No! I love me.... I’m gorgus. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Mhwah mhwah. Now I’ve got to work out how to get it on my profile. Whoop whoop.

View attachment 558755

View attachment 558771

View attachment 558775

View attachment 558782

View attachment 558801

View attachment 558803

View attachment 558806

yay! Me and Rick!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.