Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
View attachment 550789So after all the negative comments this happened on her stories. I guess all her fans chose her. I’m in the Ali category
Well, we all knew that she was going to come up with reels to counter all the negative comments about her mistreatment of Porter.

Bitch, please.

That activity is not a true test of who he loves more. Any one with half a brain would know that....oh, wait....

The look on Porter's face every time the twat goes up to him, fake plays and pretends to love on him on camera, says it all.

Porter is smart as a whip. Yes, clearly smarter than Dumb and Dumber put together.

It is plain to see he does not like her, he does not trust her and is not thrilled and happy to see her. When he does show excitement, it is only because he has been left alone in that dark, empty, depressing kitchen and finally is getting some human contact and attention.

She's imprisoned him in one room of the entire fucking house, so he will run and chase anything and everything to connect and play when attention is finally given. Bitches included.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Julia123

VIP Member
Anyone notice she hasn’t gotten PR flowers or a spring wreath yet? There was a florist working with her last year with so many floral displays and tablecrapes and now... crickets and zero flowers and only dead looking older flowers in rotton water. Unless Lydia is getting flowers for free she doesn’t seem to have any. Hmmmmmmm. Same sort of goes for candles. Never see em burning now that she doesn’t have a candle sponsorship or PR.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lollylola

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers! Still not been able to get onto Lydia’s new website. Is she actually trolling herself? Waffling on about a career pinnacle moment (you just paid to have a new website, love), a weird and confusing post on insta about her ‘launch’ that no one could work out what she meant.... and the website doesn’t even work!

Then the fact that she posts an “ohmagawdguuuyys”story on insta making out her website has been crashed by too many people trying to accessing it.

Somebody give this girl an Oscar! She talks nothing but shit. She lives within a fantasy land of her own massive inflated ego.

I wonder if she’s had her website proof read by someone who can write? When Globy launched it was full of typos.

I watch and wait with my popcorn!

• Haha
  • Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
I'm starting to think that she writes and talks in enigma purposely, so people aks questions and she has a high engagement rate. I mean what the F was that post about her launch ????? I can't believe she's that stupid, otherwise she'd have edited the caption after seeing so many comments of people confused !
It was the same with her elluding to Nicky's disaster but not fully explaining the situation. She left people so confused, everyone was asking what exactly had happened; and not even mentioning the fact that most people probably thought she was put in a vulnerable situation with a male hairdresser considering her poor (but yet again, I now think she does all this on purpose and not out of poor communication skills or dyslexia or whatever she pretends at the moment) wording.

Capture.JPG

"I'm doing something I've not really done before in work at the moment"... What on earth is she talking about? I've not watched her video but people say it's her new website. Well, she's defo rebranded before so what's she on about again?

And seriously? Her website was not even up for 5 minutes but it's already crashed? She's freaking Kardashian hidden sister or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

SophieH672019

watched this in slo mo and that white facecloth was already dirty when she pretended to wash her face with it…..she had no make up on before the charade…..utter filth and she then wipes the basin with it and uses it again 🤢 i had to watch that clip four times in utter disbelief…….yes that does scream ‘luxury vlogger‘ doesn't it 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Jeana J

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE ..... My parents in the UK have 2 Italian Greyhounds .. I love them such an elegant breed .. he is beautiful xxx
Thank you @Stefano😘. Sighthounds are such incredible pets, aren’t they? Merlin has an Italian Greyhound friend named Sidney! Often, people comment about how much exercise they must need, but he honestly has no stamina. 30 minute run and he’s in his bed for hours! He has the most beautiful soul and funny character. Don’t know if I should admit this, but I love him more than some humans.
222799DD-0709-4E6C-9F9D-AACF5524A186.jpeg
92566DFE-4CB7-41B9-B969-0A98339D63AA.jpeg

Omg I love him soooo much!! My boyfriend and I one day want to get a Whippet, he’s going to be called Barry (except my boyfriend wants to get a female, can I still name her Barry? 🤔 )
Definitely something to look forward to. Barry-anna, instead? 😂

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
🐱🐱🐱 ATTENTION 🐱🐱🐱

I am very EXCITED to announce that I volunteer as cat coordinator for our upcoming DOWNTONBURY MUDDY BOOT event organized by our brilliant @Oops...
I was made aware that our feline companions are welcome at the event and will gladly take them on. Please remind me if there has already been a suggestion on their role on the festival or if they'll simply roam around being the majestic creatures they are (already quite the job, tbh). If there aren't any jobs available, I will provide a completely unnecessary day of catwalk training just to hang out with all of them. I might throw in a staying off surfaces workshop as well.

@Chatty Kattie , your beautiful bengal boy Gin is now signed up along with my three rascals Ophelia, Joseph and Theodore!

Please reply to this post with your feline friend's name if you wish them to join! Pictures are most welcome as well!
I know Carlos already has his tent but he can join the security team, will climb the walls to ensure anyone not on the guest list doesn’t get in!
I
BAA86782-8C4F-495C-B244-26FCA3DEAA3E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Well said! It was me who said about bringing experts.
I don't like Lidl, never have, and try not to watch her. As for reading any of her poorly constructed, error strewn writing, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. I suppose I find her an interesting case study and, of course, I love the discussions here.
What constantly baffles me is how she operates. I could understand if she put a lot of effort into 'paid for' work and not so much into other areas but she doesn't put effort into anything. She is presented with content opportunities by brands and engineers opportunities herself but fails to run with them.
Examples can be seen everywhere....
GHD event at the Shard. Did we see anything of interest about London, the location, the building (apart from the view), the room, the product? No.
Puppy. Did we hear about the process of buying a pup, how to choose a breed, a breeder, what to watch out for? Did we hear how to care for them, vet check ups, food, sleeping arrangements, grooming, safety? No.
Interior decoration. Did we understand how to choose a designer, the design process, honing your own style, choosing colours for different aspects, adding texture, materials? No.
Fashion. Has she ever discussed body shapes, styles for differential shapes, fabrics, capsule wardrobes, developing your style? No.
Gardening. Do we know the basic requirements, soil type, aspect, equipment, tools, seed and plant choice? No.
Brands. Do we know how to pronounce names, brand heritage, leather types, fabrics? No.
If I felt she put in some effort and really took us with her on these ventures I would have more respect. If she worked hard and educated herself I would warm to her. I've been on this thread long enough to know that feelings have changed towards her. She's not honest, hard working or likeable. In fact she's positively unpleasant and lazy a lot of the time.
I'm not sure where she is going but something has to change and I'm not sure she is capable of making that change.

As everyone else is saying, this post is spot on.

The little actual content she has, or tiny amount of events she attends, or brand partnerships she has could be maximised and presented in a proper and knowledgable way, should she actually take the time to do that. She could actually get her 'team' to do it for her, I mean if you have employees maybe get them to do relevant research and planning for each job you do, instead of selling your gifted tat online or begging for things for your house.

Do you think Tiffany will work with her again after that awful unprofessional thing she did for them in Vlogmas? I really hope not.

I hope the freebies are drying up as well, and all she is being sent is garden seeds!!!!

Let us hope that Holland Cooper have now taken her off their freebie marketing list as she never promoted their stuff properly.
Let us hope she doesn't get anymore Bulgari bags free, same goes for Jimmy Choo - most of what they gave her ended up on Depop!
L'oreal are long gone, again let us hope that Espa, and St. Tropez will follow, and also brands like Aerin, Louboutin beauty and Dior beauty. She doe such a lazy and terrible job of showing stuff she has been sent, she never describes it, what collection it is from, launches etc or anything relevant, which is clearly the purpose of sending her the items. Lets not forget her disgusting behaviour when she was sent a gift for virtually attending the Tods fashion show, she just didn't bother, she forgot.

You are now way below the likes of Mrs Hinch, promoting Lenor, Tupperwares and of course your amazing personal collaborations with Nasty Gal and Karen Millen - two really forward thinking, sustainable, popular brands - not!

I've said this for a couple of years and now so many more people can see it, but this must be the beginning of the end for her. 2 years ago would we have seen her promoting Lenor, I don't bloody think so, she was in Paris with the likes of Tamara and Leonie and getting Dior clothes to wear, promoting Nars, going on Ski trips etc etc.

Byeeeeeee!

• Heart

Jeana J

Hi- first time poster here!
I honestly did not realized how Lyd was making me so depressed up until her last video.
I knew that she was not treating that dog nicely but then I saw the comments and I did some research and found this amazing place. I knew something was really off with her but when you check her comments on her videos, everyone seems to love her.

Every time I watched her vlogs I was feeling so depressed, as we are the same age, I was just thinking how did she get so successful to have this luxurious life.. My boyfriend never I understood why I was watching her videos. He told me that she must be so bored with her life with doing fuck all day lol.

I just wanted to thank you all for shattering that glass. It was so refreshing and such a relief to see that all of this was a fucking lie and she is actually a super miserable person. I hope more people would come to this realization especially after seeing how she treats that poor puppy.
Hi! 😀
Success can be measured in so many different ways. Have faith that you are carving your own way, without deceit and unkindness to get there. The illusion of a perfect life is difficult to see through. This amazing group of people have really opened my eyes and now all I see when I watch her is the unhappiness and greed (see below for the happiness that a £1.3 million house, husband, gorgeous pets, luxury clothing and money in the bank brings...).
447F915E-1B08-42EC-97F3-3E1FE66641CF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Ooh yes, biscotti straight out the freezer! Yummy!
Oven burnt or freezer burnt? Why not both!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I'm just watching the news whilst prepping for a case, and I'm still not over how someone can be so ignorant and self-absorbed. Lydia literally lives her life online, so she must be actively avoiding it. After all she's had her fair share, 'the worst year of her life', no-one ain't stealing that crown.

On another note, a paediatrician once told me our voice (and I assume the same applies for animals) is for survival. Speaking is a bi-product. It makes me livid she's wanting to take puppy lessons to silence his bark. This is his way of communicating if he is in need or danger.

• Heart
I'm no fan of her videos that's for sure, but I would give the blog a try.
Unfortunately, she says quite happily in the video that she lives in a bubble of her own making and doesn't watch the news.
Now I don't know about you, but I could never be a fan of a blog if the person is so disconnected to current events around the world, because whatever you blog is just fantasy, it has no basis in reality-there's no connection to the audience and their situations in reality.
I consider that to be constructive criticism, but I very much doubt she would if I posted it🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Now we have a 503 error service unavailable!

You could not make this shit up, epic fail Lydia, not millions of viewers crashing your site, but a crashed site due to incompetence at the back end, site designer/developer, whomever!

Hilarious and well deserved!

• Haha

Newbieloubie

Has she really re-branded to a gardening channel? :eek: But she knows nothing, absolutely nothing about gardening. She is a joke and an embarassment!!!!!!!
Ugh, she's such a scabby opportunist - her content goes wherever she sees £££ signs. Gardening is "trending" on insta, so boom, let's spend tens of thousands on all the gear despite having no idea, and shill the shit out of it.

I watched Ali's latest vlog today (I refuse to watch Lydiot's) - the first 20 mins were him rambling about a frickin' hedgetrimmer. "If you're thinking about investing in a hedge trimmer then I'd recommend....." Wtf?? What percentage of his following does he think he's truly engaging with here?

Those two trying to shill gardening is bloody insulting to those of us who actually enjoy the hobby for real.

They are a pair of FRAUDS! 😠

• Heart
  • Haha

Literally-Lou-Lou

Hi Tattlers, it has been many months since I've commented, but I've lurked around a lot and I just can't stomach Lydia's vlogs anymore. I can't keep up with the all the comments on this thread, but you are all hilarious and brighten my day. Whenever I think of something I want to say, one of you has already articulated in the perfect way! It's a testament to to the wonderful, enlightened community that has flourished on here, and I'm so happy to see so many of you join the conversation every day. That said, I hope that you can make a little room for me in Downtonbury, and if not already taken, I would like to have a small tent where I could offer some laughing gas in the spirit of the ol' Ibiza days. And, @redgossiper, if you have a little time and could spare me an avatar, I would like something in my favorite color, purple, like this lovely ensemble (I have shoulder-length blonde hair):

1619661599573.png

I so look forward to the festival!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Hmm - THAT pole might have lied!

Is it just me but HOW manipulative was that? After Mondays vlog...I find it more than a bit chilling TBH.
She is such an asshole! Now using the dog, to prove all those commenters wrong. The thing is, she doesn't have the stamina to keep that game long up. She will go back to her obvious disinterest in the dog.

• Sad
  • Sick