Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatlet

Biggest fan of Chloe followed from the start blaa blaa blaa this bish really is the Pinocchio of the influencer world! I don’t see any love from her on any of chloes pages up until maybe a few weeks ago. “You crashed the site teehee” nope that’s the lies you’ve been told liedia so that Satan himself doesn’t erupt out of your vessel and ruin everyone’s weekend. Go manifest some humility cos god knows you need it. There’s a conspiracy that aliens walk amongst us called reptilians and you know what? I think she might just be one... doesn’t really fit in keeps changing up her assthetic and trying to reinvent herself but not in a Madonna kind of way more of a “I don’t belong here on this planet kind of way” and she’s starting to resemble a reptile too! I’m done. 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

CarrotSunshine

Maybe photoshop has done strange things to her jaw too but at least it still looks human. Unlike the bovine action happening at the end of her arms.

Of course, silly me. Sorry folks you know I had to do it :)
View attachment 554635

It gets better and better, now the cat is adding to the funk.
Am I missing something here but the only thing that looks the slightest bit interesting in this shot os the fact that the olive tree looks like its springing back into life. Everything else just looks dead and sadly that includes the cat. Could she not have called its name to get it to look up.
View attachment 554648
I can't with Lumi ALWAYS sitting/laying/rolling on the places they eat/cook. I loved my kitty to the moon and back. I've found her when I was eight and she was a few weeks old and she was with me for almost 21 years. Her loss due to cancer this February was a true heartbreak for me. She has received more kisses from me than everyone else combined. And I've never even dream of letting her on the table, let alone after she was wondering otside. I mean I also don't walk home in muddy shoes (or any kind of shoes after the outside) at home, so I don't know why it's surprising to me.

My baby. Miss her very very much, she would've loved an ivent for sure 💙🐾

Attachments

• Heart

TacoSarah

Haven’t watched the flog yet but I’m just over here wondering who her PT is.

I thought she was a professional runner, who did the odd class on her pretend Peloton whenever ITF uploaded that she was spinning.

View attachment 552379
Am I missing something? Why is this big? What’s the big deal with Chloe Digital?????

Doesn’t matter how fancy the website looks if the content is crap. You can polish a turd all you like Lydia, it’ll never be a diamond. All you’ve got is shiny shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Ok, so tattlers, I need a big ol slap about the face, I am feeling sorry for her tonight. On Alis vlog she clearly is lost, doesn't know what she is doing and is feeling overwhelmed with it all. She is not a natural, watching her digging away with that tiny decorator spade (would she ever think to get a big spade and put in a bit of effort) she should truly have just stuck to a few pot plants dotted around the back patio and left the garden just grassed, it looked lovely and relaxed. That picture I posted of the garden before they touched it would have looked lovely with an outdoor seating/dining area over under the trees. Covid and a year of lockdowns has a lot to answer for in the Millen Gordon garden. Maybe she is already realising she has taken on too much, too much work maintaining it all and heavens knows what's going to happen once she has to start cooking and eating all this veg. Imagine something like this out there.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

theredgossiper

Oh fantastic! I have an old English sheepdog too! Have you a photo?!! 🐾🐾? Xxxx
Yes! I knew someone else here had an OES from fur babies but couldn't remember who! Can we please be blessed with a picture of yours too? I am very behind and frantically trying to catch up with the thread! I posted a small video of him a few posts back but here's a pic of our very good boi
IMG_20210430_121154.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She CINCHED IN her cotton H&M dress for gardening.🤣🤣🤣 Seriously, is she for real? It’s like watching a real-life parody of an actual fashion vlogger. (Btw, I have the exact same dress and it’s comfy but would look ridiculous cinched.) One minute in, and the store-bought hydrangeas have all wilted to shit. Sad times. Another minute, and she is aggressively blasting them and other innocent plants from the hose to “give them a drink”. As @ElleBelle so astutely observed “so much stupid packed in one person”.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
She mentions telling her grand kids that la roche posay sent her seeds this time last year and started off the whole gardening obsession. Will she also tell her grand kids that at the same time Josie (her frenemy) bought a lovely house in the cotwolds with a beautiful garden and out of jealousy granny Lydia wanted to start renovating her garden and growing veg as she can’t stand others having things she doesn't?

• Haha
  • Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210430_131102_com.instagram.android.jpg

Is this supposed to be used in the freezer? Once the product is frozen you can keep it for a long time, so why would I buy a special Tupperware that ''keeps it for 5 more days''? Seems like she does not understand it's for the fridge? It's a bit gadgety for the freezer. Plus who keeps biscotti in the freezer? Isn't it supposed to be a biscuit that you can keep in a jar like pian d'épice or speculoos biscuits?
She's not even making an effort and showing a nice meal that looks as fresh as if from today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
WTF is she even on about??! 'The tech team are on it but it looks like a tech issue elsewhere'?? It's blindingly obvious she hasn't a clue what she's even talking about and just by throwing about 'tech tech tech' she's trying to sound on top of it all! What a joke!

I'm not a developer nor have a clue about coding, but I manage 7 extremely high traffic websites and whenever we have any issues, they're sorted in minutes by our developers. I don't understand what is taking so long for these issues to be fixed?!

I AM LOVING that her crap re-launch is, well, crap. Karma is a dish best served by a missing SQL extension.
Bet she wishes she apologised to Nicky now .. Karma has no time limit ChlymLydia .... this is the Universe telling you that your past actions don't go unnoticed ... ahhh welll .... eat a piece of humble Biscotti in your Tupperware love xx

• Haha
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
Ali bought a chainsaw??!!!!!

I have 5-6-7 year old daredevil, fearless nephews who were less work and more instinctually wise than this 30-something year old grown man. How can anyone be married to him and not treat him like a child????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Evening my lovelies, What a day its been, I was pottering about in some of my 50 aches of land wearing my Valentino dress, Hermes sandals and HERMES head scarf around my head (got to keep my hair out of my face while I'm bent over my vegetable beds) when Rishi came home and said Boris secretary had received a call from a very EXCITED and manic woman in a fake posh accent saying she had seen the flat he had recently decorated and it was just the style she was looking for and would they put her in touch with the Interior designer. Apparently she's an very well know Influencer who lives in Buckinghamshire and had recently bumped into a former PM while she was browsing in Dayleford garden Centre. I said Hold on a minute I think I know who it is....... :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 44

happyforest

Chatty Member
She was outside all day, gardening in the cinched fleece, sweating her ass off, then actually came in, did skincare faffing and went to bed. I cannot understand being outside all day, sweating, and then going to bed filthy. I'm starting to think the streaks on her skin aren't poorly blended self tanner, but actual dirt.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lucadoll

DA5C1671-831A-4074-AC93-A9EA9EB44D37.png
So after all the negative comments this happened on her stories. I guess all her fans chose her. I’m in the Ali category

• Sick
  • Wow

Dobs

Point 1 - How very professional of you Lidl, you clearly state on your leafy hideous banner that you post your videos at 5pm UK time. Its now 17:55 love and still no sign of your video.. It's not difficult, if you have no internet - hotspot from your phone, politely ask you neighbour?
Point 2 - Clearly showing us what a narc you are, I can imagine you lavishing in possibly getting DM's from your brainwashed followers about where the video is
Point 3 - You have ONE job, ONE job dear.. you do nothing else except garden, bully Ali and try on clothes.. how hard is it to upload on time?
Point 4 - we ALL know Porter hates you and the novelty of having the poor pup has expired.. what next love? Why put up a story to ask who Porter loves more? If you knew he liked you you wouldn't want that reassurance? What a self-centered little twirp you are. Surely you'd want Porter to love you both equally. If this doesn't prove what a terrible mother you will be I don't know what will
Point 5 - Calling yourself a 'luxury blogger' may make it convincing to you.. but I can assure you lovely you are anything BUT that. Nasty Gal REALLY.. I mean the name says it all really, very fitting for you..
Point 6 - If you're really supposed to be launching something tonight, lets hope its not the same pile of crap as before..!

Rant over

• Heart

misshydrangea

This is the hardest thing to watch. She is just gross. I’m up to her ranting on about Rose and saying “well done me!”
For watering her plants??!!!!! I think I’m done. I don’t think I can actually watch this twat any longer.

• Haha
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
Something that came to mind today...

Lydia and her arse licking subscribers are very quick to shoot down anyone who tries to give constructive feedback and label them ‘Jealous’ ‘Unsupportive of others achievements’ ‘Your comments say a lot about you as a person’. However, who remembers that podcast Lydia once did where she said with her own mouth “Around the time when we lost our dream house, I saw a girl on my Facebook buy her beautiful dream home, she was so happy and my initial thought was...BITCH!”

Yup really showed your true colours there didn’t you Lydia!

She then went on to say, in reference to these gossip forums, “So I get it, my videos highlight an area of these peoples lives that they are unhappy with and they don’t know how to channel these thoughts into a something positive.” No Lydia, just no! Aside from that being the most narcissistic thing to say and a reflection of her own morals, I think most of us can agree that these comments don’t come from a place of jealously or that we are miserable with our own lives, nor that we don’t support other people’s achievements. It’s because she is a self absorbed bully, she’s lazy, unprofessional, talentless, she’s proven herself a compulsive lair, tone deaf, plays the victim in a bid for sympathy, doesn’t take accountability for her mistakes, the list goes on and she does not deserve this level of success in life. There are plenty of genuine influencers whose success I applaud but this woman, I just cannot...sorry rant over! 🙈
If I were to be "jealous" of others, there are about 20 YT/Instagram accounts that I can think of right now that would fit that profile. Lydia is no where near those accounts. Also I am an adult and jealousy isn't something I really have to deal with anymore. Nobody has a perfect life filled with rainbows and unicorns all day every day. And most people would hate to live in the constant building site that is the Millen Gordon New Build Traditional Rustic Country Estate.

Most people seem to come here because they can't believe how Lydia is so entitled and unprofessional and unkind. Jealousy isn't a factor here. Lydia is just delusional.

• Heart