Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misshydrangea

Maybe we need to take it turns to watch a minute of her videos each week and then report back. To limit our darling little ears to overexposure to this MIND-NUMBING DRIVEL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry but how can you not read/watch the news and esp at a time like this? no wonder shes breaking lockdown rules she hasnt got a fucking clue whats going on.

• Angry
  • Heart
“Minons aplenty gather quick
I’ve another launch that’s fucking shit.

A website! New branding! A home on the net!
It’s the ultimate DREAM that nobody gets!

My amazing team got it all wrong
As my site didn’t stay live for very long!

I’m stomping, shouting and kicking the dog
All I wanted was to flog from my blog.

Now my DREAM team in the U S of A
Won’t be getting a single days pay!

Breathe chicken breathe said my assistant Cawwwie
As I’ve given a black eye to poor little Ali

This whole thing, is one big hot mess
Its not my fault it’s stupid Wordpress

You silly moo moos have crashed my site
I think you’re all stupid, you believe any old shite.

Everyone else will take the blame
Then I’ll continue with my flogging and fame!”

Lydiot chill out and have a banana 🍌
It’s just another day in your life filled with pointless drama!” 💅🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Dobs

So the new things she's been working on is a new website.. What?!
She said she wanted everything in one place.. She didn't enjoy doing swipe ups.. Correct me if I'm wrong, so the whole point of this re-brand is so she can benefit and earn more ££££ when people buy the things she wears/buys from there?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Happyfocker

Just watched Claires vlog. She had her nose done aswell by a different doctor and it actually looks really good. Also got the impression she was shading Lydiot with big bulbous honker as she was telling the doctor that it can make your nose look bigger and the doctor responded saying it can make some peoples noses look bigger and if that is the case, she refuses to do it and tells them they are better off with a real nose job.

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning my Tattler, Rishi has informed some companies have been in contact with him about the DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL apparently..

Aston Martin are offering us Tattlers a 'Travel like the Millen-Gordon' experience and are offering us all lifts home in their DREAM Aston Martin cars.
Cathedral City Cheese want a stall where they are doing '50 things you can do with cheese' and not a jacket potato or cheese board in sight!
The ACTUAL Charlie Dimmock wants to give a talk on a 'beginners guide to gardening' and 'why not to put a heater or log burner in a greenhouse'

As for goody bags I'm not sure if we are doing them but....

McCain's are giving a voucher for £1 off a box of their frozen jacket potatoes
St Tropez are giving a mini bottle of tan
Daylesford are giving 5 packets of seeds
Itamissimi are adding a thermal vest
head & Shoulders a mini bottle of shampoo and conditioner-but I said to Rishi I don't think any of us tattlers have dandruff!
and MOET are adding a mini bottle of their Champagne!

Oh and last but by no means least N-dubz said they would like to perform one of their songs in honor of Lydia as it was their music video that propelled her to the world of celebrity.

so @Oops... what d you think?

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I realized, after seeing these stories of her at the reclaimed decor stores, the greenhouse is not for actual growing, it’s for styling purposes only. That’s what all this pomp and circumstance is with her “stages” of renos and the exterior planting: she doesn’t want to actually refine or cultivate her garden or home, she wants it “styled” to look like all those gardens abs homes you see that have taken literal YEARS to look so lush and beautiful.

She really is if Veruca Salt became an influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
For all the Tattlers not on Instagram ...

I see the Sanex has conveniently disappeared 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ali is cooking dinner and Lumi is on the worktop walking around the plates and sniffing the chopping board (which they serve the bread on in the next clip):sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Absolutely, I would never let my fur bubbies (both, a little over a year old) wander that far off down the road –– especially for the "Gram." She's a malignant narcissist which means she's never not thinking solely about Lydia.

She simply can't help herself.
I don’t even leave 9 year old Muffin or 15 year old grumpy Snoopy that far away!
Birthday girl❤

Attachments

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Why is she so unhappy with these beds and the tall trees (conifers?). I think this looks so nice and it’s just where she parks her car and probably looks lovely when you open the gate and pull in to their drive. And since Ali and his grandpa worked so hard on it, why is she being so ruthless and passive aggressive about them being “strange” and needing to be overhauled?

From her vlog... looks beautiful to me even though it’s spring and hasn’t come to life yet. Without diving into toxic muck to find photos of this area in full bloom... I remember always thinking this was the prettiest part of their plantings. What a nice way to pull up to your home and park. The wall, the plantings, all of the climbing flowers and climbing roses on the garden trellis.

She’s definitely hitting the self distruct button on the regular now! Everything is looking worse from the interiors to the exteriors to her face.

Don’t get me started on the practically new carpet and all of her wastefulness in that dumpster. 😳

6D2F0D5C-326E-4829-8738-1F98976A530A.png
01FAA183-18B2-4D5C-BF23-65FAEEF82A1D.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Tedcrew

Went into the site now... Is all a lie.

That is what she meant of rebranding or a new home on the internet. This is the part 'About' her...

About Lydia
I’m Lydia and welcome to lydiaelisemillen.com – my (new and improved!) corner of the internet which has been my home for the past ten years of my life. What started as an online diary has evolved into space for my community to easily access my take on inspirational, educational, and commercial content that I put out into the world via my channels on Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube. Everything you might want to know more about in one convenient spot. I’ll be also writing about some of the subjects I’m passionate about which is incredibly therapeutic for me. You’ll be immersed deep into the depths of my beautiful Lydia Millen world (brace yourself!). I’m so thrilled and thankful that you have chosen to spend some time with me here.

-------------------------------------
EDUCATIONAL ?

Does she really thinks this will attract new people that will completely fall in love with her and her mix match of styles? Her youtube videos are linked! If anyone spends a day watching some you can see the lies. Probably if someone just starting watching her now they won't believe everything we write about here. But it will take up to a month maybe to change their mind?

Even the latest video is linked, luxury amazon shopping. She buys underwear! while being an ambassador for intimissimi!

Something that is true, is that THIS website is her.
IS A LIE, is just a screen full of useless writing to make people believe she does all that and more,just pretty edited pictures to show a world that doesn't exist.

But you can't fake work ethic and passion for what you do or feeling actually accomplished for something not just moving into the next rend or thing.

• Heart
  • Sick

Sam_Gold

From Dior, Bvlgari and Chanel to flogging laundry detergent, tupperware and underwear from Amazon.

This Karmic comedy just writes itself.
Just watched Frow’s vlog. The stuff she gets sent all the time!!! Lydiot must be purple watching it! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
2nd Lydiot brand launch - another massive shit show and epic failure.

Her peers must all be laughing at her right now, just like we are.

I'll give it to her for consistency though.

What a fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Quite a few comments telling her the gardening is boring. No fanging replies from her yet

• Haha
  • Heart