Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So those gluten free crackers Josie bought for her gluten intolerant friend were for self-diagnosed Lydia? She’s such a pain in the a***
I think it was for Vic. Josie was also doing some veggie skewers for Alex and Vic who are vegan.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Could josie have invited carrie and her man along with lidl after their birthday evening out? She said 4 dogs and Carrie has bolly.

Reactions: 16
Could josie have invited carrie and her man along with lidl after their birthday evening out? She said 4 dogs and Carrie has bolly.
Yeah I think this is most likely. If anything, Vic has been posting more subtle digs at Lydia lately

Reactions: 16
I want to believe Victoria is shading Lydia. Maybe is just us overseeing things haha but Lydia goes to have a "bespoke" suit.
Today Victoria uploads a reel with what I think is a very nice suit. Lydia wishes she could do reels like that. But she is just wearing an Erdem dress around the kitchen and nowhere to go...:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

I @Oops... wish to make it abundantly clear that I have NO affiliation with Mr Ken BARLOW. I repeat Mr Ken BARLOW is not My IDOL.

St GARY Barlow OBE on the other hand IS my one true love. I repeat I Love GARY Barlow. Gary is everything to me and Ken isn’t!

What’s in a name I hear you ask? When I come up with a suitable reply I will answer that imposing question. Until that happy day GARY Barlow belongs to me...

Thank you so much for your kind endurance in this matter.

For the hard of hearing at the back it’s GARY not Ken...
What happened to @Namima 's TikTok man aka the mansharing dude with long hair? 😅 He recently requested an invisibility mask at Secret Squirrel Spa. I think he might be leaning in the doorway of the room where the Gary Barlow shrine is...Maybe you should check @Oops...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No aldi tonight! Is he picking her off the floor after PORTERgate?
Spoke too soon , he has received an order, that was free and watch out « it has excited him », glad that a strimmer is giving you one. Sorry so crude!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wonder why VicITF hid that she was also with Lydia and Ali at Josie's barbecue ... These girls post everything !!! She posted nothing about the bbq ...
I think behind the scenes IckyVicky and Lydiot are BFFs but Vic wants to give the impression she has distanced herself from Lydiot since Hairgate.

Ooooh, sly IckyVicky. Standing up for ALL women, the bullied and the bullies !!! 👏🍌
I wondered if Lydia and frow were there together too- as isn’t Frow vegan? And Josie said she was making veg/ halloumi skewers for the bbq- but is halloumi vegan?!!!i didn’t think it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How is this the same KM that worked with Lydia??
I couldn't believe those are from the brand.

Also if I am not mistaken the last photo of Lydia in their feed if from February....did she manage to loose the last partner ship she had? 😜

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Robbie is very popular in Ireland and he loves Irish audiences - don’t tell @Oops but I always preferred Robbie to Gary (anyway, I would never steal Gary from @Oops - listening, @Margo Polo??!) but Ayda Fields - oh, no... I can’t take to her. I always wanted Robbie to get back with Nicole Appleton.
If Micheal Hutchence was alive, I would be bringing him. 😢❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wondered if Lydia and frow were there together too- as isn’t Frow vegan? And Josie said she was making veg/ halloumi skewers for the bbq- but is halloumi vegan?!!!i didn’t think it was.
I've been vegan and I can tell you that people would constantly serve me dairy. A friend couldn't understand why I couldn't eat tomato and mascarpone sauce once

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so confused now but I can't take re-watching Josie's vlogs ... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is one fascinating flog by aldi. By the way 3.15 for him is the end of the day!! If that is what he « fink » well ok. He has probably got to get into his apron and prep that pasta!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a chihuahua if you need a helping hand but he is scared of his own shadow. Also please hide all teddies because he thinks he’s Hugh Hefner.
Help gratefully received - please provide his name - I will add him to the list - and bring him to the Security Tent one day before the event for training. This is a very intensive course and the primary aim is ketchup detection. Your dog will be brought up to speed with the other two Sniffer Dogs. All teddies will be hidden until after the course and rest assured your dog will be strong and fearless in time for the festival. Your help is much appreciated and any applicants to the Sniffer Dog course are also welcome. Names to be received soonest please for purposes of administration. ❤🐶🐶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh they have got a mouse in the cupboards and he's helped himself to rice and pasta. well he cant eat anything else as thats the only food you buy. :ROFLMAO:

Why does Lydia stand like a man?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Help gratefully received - please provide his name - I will add him to the list - and bring him to the Security Tent one day before the event for training. This is a very intensive course and the primary aim is ketchup detection. Your dog will be brought up to speed with the other two Sniffer Dogs. All teddies will be hidden until after the course and rest assured your dog will be strong and fearless in time for the festival. Your help is much appreciated and any applicants to the Sniffer Dog course are also welcome. Names to be received soonest please for purposes of administration. ❤🐶🐶
Milo is his name, he’s 13 and a proper foodie, he’ll eat all ketchup loves speghetti hoops beans and especially a kebab. He is a little overweight but don’t tell him that. I’ll cinch his waist into a 23” on the day. We are at your service 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.