Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always likes our comments, maybe she got a tattle strike too much? Hope it's temporary and soon over. I wish I could leave here a contact link, but the rules don't allow it.

View attachment 549972 I have to pour myself a Gin, I guess, and wait for our lost friends to resurface.

Lol, someone on REDDIT really isn't having it with Lydia
View attachment 549975
That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking because she is reaching out to Tattlers but not quoting on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She reminds me of what a female robot would be if created by Cartman.
It's like, all she can talk about is some sexual stuff they may do or not do. Like, that is your existence, talking about your sex life with Robbie Williams. Creepy af.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just this minute wrote about how every comment on her vlog is about her treatment of Porter, her followers are certainly reacting, they are reacting even more than they did to her treatment of Nicky. This could actually be the biggest nail in her vlogging coffin, especially of she doesnt acknowledge her Porter issues or comment on her treatment of him.
If people keep calling her out on her treatment of Porter (and rightfully so), she will definitely start resenting him for making her lose precious followers. She bought him to bring in more followers and it looks like it might be working the other way around. He was purely and investment, and it's not paying off. I hate to talk about that precious puppy in these terms, but that's just how it is with Lydia.
I truly hope she does the right thing and re-home him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The food and veg sector is facing additional costs due to Brexit amounting to approximately €400 euros per truck, an aggregated cost resulting from additional customs and related costs, such as fees for customs agents, as well as additional logistics/forwarding costs, and added internal administrative red tape. This added cost also differs depending on the type of produce exported, with mixed consignments impacted most by additional bureaucracy, reaching up to €500 in costs per truck. Overall, the total annual increase of charges for EU fresh fruit and vegetable exports to the UK is estimated at €55 million, a cost that will ultimately be borne by UK consumers. (Freshfel.org)

Also strawberries won't in season for a few months so that's why they weren't looking so hot.
Those prices for veg and fruits are crazy 😱 Today I bought 1kg of strawberries for 1,89€ (I live in Spain)!! How much would that cost at Daylesford?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She always likes our comments, maybe she got a tattle strike too much? Hope it's temporary and soon over. I wish I could leave here a contact link, but the rules don't allow it.
Just to confirm, no she doesn't have a strike and is able to comment if she wants to :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If people keep calling her out on her treatment of Porter (and rightfully so), she will definitely start resenting him for making her lose precious followers. She bought him to bring in more followers and it looks like it might be working the other way around. He was purely and investment, and it's not paying off. I hate to talk about that precious puppy in these terms, but that's just how it is with Lydia.
I truly hope she does the right thing and re-home him.
She is going to have to think of a legitimate reason to rehome him though. He is getting on ok with the cat so it cant be that excuse. Maybe she could get a sudden Dachshund allergy. Or she realised it wasn't fare to keep him in a house with the stairs that he cant walk up or down, some issue with his back or legs.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She is going to have to think of a legitimate reason to rehome him though. He is getting on ok with the cat so it cant be that excuse. Maybe she could get a sudden Dachshund allergy. Or she realised it wasn't fare to keep him in a house with the stairs that he cant walk up or down, some issue with his back or legs.
That ‘test-run’ with Winston is not going to help her credibility either.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

I @Oops... wish to make it abundantly clear that I have NO affiliation with Mr Ken BARLOW. I repeat Mr Ken BARLOW is not My IDOL.

St GARY Barlow OBE on the other hand IS my one true love. I repeat I Love GARY Barlow. Gary is everything to me and Ken isn’t!

What’s in a name I hear you ask? When I come up with a suitable reply I will answer that imposing question. Until that happy day GARY Barlow belongs to me...

Thank you so much for your kind endurance in this matter.

For the hard of hearing at the back it’s GARY not Ken...
This Lady doth protest too much :unsure: 😂

I want to give you 100 hearts Oops... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yup and Deidre of the glasses and dodgy perm.
View attachment 549960
Doesn't Lydia own the same glasses?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone said Victoria and Alex went and I heard Josie say they had the 4 dogs together. So maybe they did go.

I somehow missed the whole phenomena of boy bands. And I really dont know what that was.
So those gluten free crackers Josie bought for her gluten intolerant friend were for self-diagnosed Lydia? She’s such a pain in the a***

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just wonder why VicITF hid that she was also with Lydia and Ali at Josie's barbecue ... These girls post everything !!! She posted nothing about the bbq ...
I think behind the scenes IckyVicky and Lydiot are BFFs but Vic wants to give the impression she has distanced herself from Lydiot since Hairgate.

Ooooh, sly IckyVicky. Standing up for ALL women, the bullied and the bullies !!! 👏🍌

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ahahah we had Italian satellite (still do) and we had VIVA ...... God I remeber BroSIS and No Angels from Germany ..there was also Sarah Connor ...god so many I remember (sad really lol)
Omg Sarah Connor was so popular! You are so lucky, anytime I tuned in on Viva, it was Fettes Brot - Emanuela.. Forever burned in my ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So those gluten free crackers Josie bought for her gluten intolerant friend were for self-diagnosed Lydia? She’s such a pain in the a***
It's unbelievable. I haven't seen Lydia eat anything gluten-free since her mom send her the pasta last year. I think she bought one gluten-free leaf of bread after that. Since then gluten-galore.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just wonder why VicITF hid that she was also with Lydia and Ali at Josie's barbecue ... These girls post everything !!! She posted nothing about the bbq ...
I think behind the scenes IckyVicky and Lydiot are BFFs but Vic wants to give the impression she has distanced herself from Lydiot since Hairgate.

Ooooh, sly IckyVicky. Standing up for ALL women, the bullied and the bullies !!! 👏🍌
OMG - is there no end to their deception? That is sickening.

• Wow
  • Sick
Omg Sarah Connor was so popular! You are so lucky, anytime I tuned in on Viva, it was Fettes Brot - Emanuela.. Forever burned in my ears!
I hated that song with a passion. I loved Fast Forward on VIVA2 with Charlotte Roche. I'm more of an alternative music person. And electronic music, if it's done good (my defintion of "good" of course 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are absolutely right. She will have to think of a very good reason other than "nah, dogs aren't for me after all". If she pulls a Tanya Burr's Marthagate it will be her absolute downfall. With our without giving a reason, she will be crucified.
We all know how proud she is. She'd rather keep Porter, show him the least she possibly can to avoid comments and endure his dogness than admitting she was wrong. Makes me so sad for the puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🚲ATTENTION 🚲

Life On Two Wheels - Bike Tent

We hear your voice, and we make your wish come true! We are more than happy to announce we will add a new nostalgic bike session to the festival! From 2 am till the last one standing, you can spin your way into the morning, while listening to the all time best of VIVA tv! The best of the never heard of bands!

• Heart
I'm not sure if this has been discussed already, but why on earth Porter humps her leg? Is it to assert dominance over her? I am a puppy newbie.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.