Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That earth/soil/ground around the house is rock hard, nothing will ever grow there…
Porter will definitely go missing one day, their land has no proper fencing! I would def go and pinch him if I lived in England !

Reactions: 15
🌠 🌠 DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL - 2021 - MORE NEWS - MORE VIP’s 🌠🌠

We have more Acts in our line up...

Oblivious Neutron Bomb will be appearing in the Alitex Greenhouse
Clifford Rich-Ard is booked to appear to duet with ONB (Xanadu, We Don’t Talk Anymore)
The Cocker-Spaniel Sniffer Dog Posse ft Ja Vis

DJ Market Garden will play a 2 hour set on the @Miscanthus RHS Stage

An unexpected phenomenon appears to be taking place inasmuch as Brands are hearing about our 🌠 Festival🌠. I am happy to announce a new listing which I hope a member will kindly keep a record of and publish from time to time. OG Volunteer Required please for recording...

KINDLY GIFTED.

Top of the range Alitex Greenhouse
Massive ‘Friends Type‘ Water Fountain - Secret Benefactor
Free Raised Bed to all Attendees - Harrod Horticulture
The Government - Free rail travel to 🌠DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL🌠plus Fleece-on-a-Seat goody bag
4 Marble Tables and 1 Marquee courtesy of @Lady Chat

It has been recommended that we should have Awards at the end. It is to be hoped that some talented member may wish to design some awards.

The Design a ‘T’ Shirt Competition is flourishing with members submitting their hilarious designs. @Miscanthus is keeping a record of the T shirts and the number of votes they receive. The prize for the winner is a -HAIRNETS- ‘Goody’ Bag.

Those with a birthday in June may like to announce this and join @Margo Polo in our ‘Queen For A Month Celebrations’ by wearing a gilded Crown supplied by Garrard and a silk sash supplied by Sacha Mentii from our Wardrobe Department. A dropped curtsy every time we pass a Queen at 🌠 DOWNTONBURY 🌠is of course mandatory since it is only good manners.

Most Recent VIP Members include.

@Stefano - Utterly Butterly...Unplugged - Pearl Clutcher’s Tent
@becky bloomwood - How to Belt Up - Styling Workshop - Dog Safety Tent
@Allexie01 - Here’s Me Head...Me Broken Ankles Are Following - First Aid Stomp Tent
@misshydrangea - Cor! Value Diary Management - INFJ Tent
@Lionessarising - Herbs To Hide Under Ketchup - The Basil Tent
@Al Fresco - ESPAragus Tips - Veggie Meets Beauty Tent
@FlorrieB - Prizes for Deciphering F&B Black Panels - Black Tent
@yucklydia - Too Tight To Breathe - Belt Trilogy Tent
@Tinytur - Treatment of Husbands in Vlogging - Condescension Tent
@munchie - Eye-Rolling in A Yurt - Projection Tent
@Fionaelf13 - The Small Big Jobs - Big Small Job Tent
@Glóbylydl - How To Wear Black Vegan Leather With a ZIP - Monogrammed Fastener Tent
@Miss KW - Great Philosophy...Living Your Truth - Better Than Aristotle Tent

This list is not exhaustive of course and there will be more to come.

To be continued...;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Help gratefully received - please provide his name - I will add him to the list - and bring him to the Security Tent one day before the event for training. This is a very intensive course and the primary aim is ketchup detection. Your dog will be brought up to speed with the other two Sniffer Dogs. All teddies will be hidden until after the course and rest assured your dog will be strong and fearless in time for the festival. Your help is much appreciated and any applicants to the Sniffer Dog course are also welcome. Names to be received soonest please for purposes of administration. ❤🐶🐶
Roo the border collie would love to help. I think the training would improve his confidence no end. His only request is for some lightly buttered toast in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it was for Vic. Josie was also doing some veggie skewers for Alex and Vic who are vegan.
Not sure about that. I think Vic has stated they are pescatarians. She prefers to be dairy free but I don’t think that’s a hard line.

Reactions: 7
That earth/soil/ground around the house is rock hard, nothing will ever grow there…
Porter will definitely go missing one day, their land has no proper fencing! I would def go and pinch him if I lived in England !
There has been A LOT of dog kidnappings lately in the uk with dogs, especially expensive ones. She literally posts where she lives and it isn’t hard to find, has no security to stop people/other animals getting in. If something does happen to him, it will be 100% her fault for plastering where she lives all over the internet and not taking any preventive measures.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When I was a little girl, my neighbour had Dachshunds, she used to let them out into the back garden around Midnight every night to do their night time ablutions, she had an outside light (when outside lights were not the norm) and it lit up the whole northern hemisphere. 🙄 and they barked, and barked and better barked, they drove everyone in the street crazy, especially on a school night, but that wasn't the doggies fault, Lydia has Porter as an accessory, it breaks my heart.💔
We had a Dachshund next door when I was growing up. My dad had to walk past every morning and evening on his way to the bus for work, and the dog would bark, bark, bark, bark, bark. My dad was so annoyed one day, he started dancing and waving his arms at him like a crazy man! It was so funny because it was very out of character for my dad. And of course the dog barked even more with that display.

Do you mean the dead olive tree?
And again, everything just blends... except her hair line.
That is an awful photo. Is it just me? The Sunny Flash appears just caked on, and the fillers are bulbous looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ali’s vlogs are always such a great opportunity to learn. This week was on the subject of premature ejaculation. He was experiencing anxiety that Lydia wouldn’t get her beds finished due to his time restrictions and with careful breathing and religious rotivating he managed to last the full session and got all the bang for his buck that he could muster. His hands ached after all that vibration of such a beast of a machine, but as long as Lids said she was happy, that was all that mattered. He retired late that day a fulfilled man and settled down to a nourishing wanton pork chow lame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
That mouse was running out the trap thinking "haha see you tomorrow daft twit" 😂 why did he let it out so close to the house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Milo is his name, he’s 13 and a proper foodie, he’ll eat all ketchup loves speghetti hoops beans and especially a kebab. He is a little overweight but don’t tell him that. I’ll cinch his waist into a 23” on the day. We are at your service 😂
Delighted to have skinny Milo on our team, cinched and ready for training. The fact that he is accustomed to ketchup will be invaluable to the Sniffer Dog team. Welcome Milo ❤. Any other dogs, please register Asap to be assured of your place among this elite group.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy to be proven wrong but after watching Josie's vlogs I thought Victoria and Alex went round one evening and then Josie had Lydia and Ali around another evening. She was saying Charlie does a great spatchcock chicken and it's a posh Nando's, wasn't Lydia saying she had the posh Nando's too?
And Josie made an awkward face when she said, "spatchcock"!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to @Namima 's TikTok man aka the mansharing dude with long hair? 😅 He recently requested an invisibility mask at Secret Squirrel Spa. I think he might be leaning in the doorway of the room where the Gary Barlow shrine is...Maybe you should check @Oops...
That’s Archer! He belongs to @Milking Keynes now ;) Tee Hee (Don’t tell @Margo Polo though!!!!) Not that I can see him you understand - Oh No - your mask is too nourishing for that:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Spoke too soon , he has received an order, that was free and watch out « it has excited him », glad that a strimmer is giving you one. Sorry so crude!
Maybe "someone" sent him a bespoke tattle avatar of his own?

I wondered if Lydia and frow were there together too- as isn’t Frow vegan? And Josie said she was making veg/ halloumi skewers for the bbq- but is halloumi vegan?!!!i didn’t think it was.
No, Halloumi is cheese. But they maybe ate that themselves?

How is this the same KM that worked with Lydia??
I couldn't believe those are from the brand.

Also if I am not mistaken the last photo of Lydia in their feed if from February....did she manage to loose the last partner ship she had? 😜
The clothes still looks not luxe and she looks in the third pic like Lydia. If Lydia was tall and had a normal-sized head with short hair.

If Micheal Hutchence was alive, I would be bringing him. 😢❤
Take my time travel device, I always use to meet young James Spader.
1478078706940.jpg

Or take young David Attenborough, he loves Porter
LEM_DAP.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Roo the border collie would love to help. I think the training would improve his confidence no end. His only request is for some lightly buttered toast in the morning.
Welcome to our team of Sniffer Dogs, Roo.❤ We will start you gently on the day with some lightly buttered toast. As an elite team member, you will be treated with Vip status along with the other core members. We look forward to our group training sessions. 🐶🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every time I watch one of Ali's vlogs, I get really annoyed that madam's name has to be in the title and first too of course. He is classically henpecked.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That mouse was running out the trap thinking "haha see you tomorrow daft twit" 😂 why did he let it out so close to the house?!
Yes I thought the same thing. Why not let it out in the fields/ thick as bricks the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.