Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know my tent at the DOWNTONBURY Festival is political but could it political about influencers and how they fleece the innocent victims?
Oh I sooooo wanted you to suggest that! (Along with the eyebrows of course) :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Milking Keynes do you want me to send Lana Ginpour over? She’s a Chihuahua with attitude as I am sure you will remember and she can help with Milo. He’ll be in Dogue magazine before you can say tomato ketchup... ;)
I would like to apply my white puli! She is scared of everything, but she was Miss Sheep-lookalike 2020. She would fit in the faux farmhouse theme!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Another tragic vlog from Ali The Handyman!

Note her name now appears on all his Vlogs - pitiful attempt to up his views perhaps?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@Milking Keynes do you want me to send Lana Ginpour over? She’s a Chihuahua with attitude as I am sure you will remember and she can help with Milo. He’ll be in Dogue magazine before you can say tomato ketchup... ;)
Oh, yes please. Would love Lana Ginpour to come over - she will be wonderful with confidence building techniques.. so important to our team - we only have one training day before the big event - huge pressure on our brave and worthy Sniffers-in-training. Thank you, @Oops!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh, yes please. Would love Lana Ginpour to come over - she will be wonderful with confidence building techniques.. so important to our team - we only have one training day before the big event - huge pressure on our brave and worthy Sniffers-in-training. Thank you, @Oops!
They will pick it up instantly - :love:dogs are geniuses - ALL OF THEM 🐕 BTW can you let Milo know that although Teddy Bear is called Teddy Bear he isn’t a teddy bear...just in case...🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would like to apply my white puli! She is scared of everything, but she was Miss Sheep-lookalike 2020. She would fit in the faux farmhouse theme!
More than welcome to join our talented team of Sniffer Dogs, what might be her name? We need to register Asap as places are at a premium.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well his offerings tonight about as exciting as watching dropcloth dry !!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
More than welcome to join our talented team of Sniffer Dogs, what might be her name? We need to register Asap as places are at a premium.
Her name is Tádé! She will sniff any ketchup out! She can go incognito too, just let her sleep on the floor, looks like a white sheep rug.

Edit: Not to brag, but I will, she is from royalty, and she is dating with Zuckerberg's same breed dog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Well he wouldn't be anywhere else, while you go off and leave him on his own in his prison
Screenshot_20210428_202223.jpg
..... Kitchen 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m not sure that grumpy snoopy will be much help with any of the sniffing!
Please enlist Snoopy - or is his full name Grumpy Snoopy - I can’t remember!! We need additional dogs as members of our Boundary Protection Services Unit. Their jobs will be preventing influencers from crashing our event attempting to film and plagiarise for content. If you would like Grumpy Snoopy to be part of this Unit, sign him up please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her name is Tádé! She will sniff any ketchup out! She can go incognito too, just let her sleep on the floor, looks like a white sheep rug.

Edit: Not to brag, but I will, she is from royalty, and she is dating with Zuckerberg's same breed dog.
Red carpet is going down for the ‘white sheep rug’ - a royal welcome to Tádé. Incognito is a rare asset - she will be a valued addition to the team. 🐶🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Just gonna leave this here
View attachment 550512
Yeah, and now we have a whole photo gallery of Porter pics, when she couldn't be arsed the last months to post any puppy pics of him. That dog was a lil puppy, and suddenly he was big. There is no following up with his growth over the months.

So the black coffin beds are a dark brown now. Should we invoice her?View attachment 550518
Did they do that or did the sun bleach them out?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He says 'please excuse the state of my bedroom' when he is showing off his costume in his dressing room. Doesn't he sleep in the actual bedroom then? Or is he mispronouncing things again?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, and now we have a whole photo gallery of Porter pics, when she couldn't be arsed the last months to post any puppy pics of him. That dog was a lil puppy, and suddenly he was big. There is no following up with his growth over the months.

Did they do that or did the sun bleach them out?
No I bet Ali was up all night sanding them down. The tops are still black....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.