Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theredgossiper

Hiiiiya!! Just dropping my cloth fresh baked batch of biscotti avatars before her ladyship drops her vlog!

@CBo , I hope one of the many speakers at the upcoming Downtonbury Muddy Boots event hosts a "homemade hummus" session so you don't have to plonk a shop bought hummus pot on you otherwise wholesome charcuterie board. Your luscious long locks are tied in a ponytail because as lovely as they are, I don't think anyone wants to munch on them.

IMG_20210426_160519.jpg

@misshydrangea , good on you for being sustainable and recycling newspaper, even if that means yet another hissy fit from your hubby for stealing his one and only newspaper. Guess what, it was as much old news as "baaaaabe, we're having jacket potatoes for dinner".

IMG_20210426_153515.jpg

@MichiganGal , tavern wench at the ready, jug full of sass to quench our clever comments thirst!

IMG_20210426_153536.jpg

@Chatty Kattie , the fur babies Lumi and Porter couldn't be better companions to your intimissimemememe wrapped baby bump. They are there to sooth your every need for love and cuddles. And we are here to keep you company on your journey, hoping it will be smooth sailing from now on.

IMG_20210426_153532.jpg

@Calabria , please provide reports on how many heating devices are turned on in the greenhouse from your very privileged and very concealed position. Porter was sworn to secrecy and won't blow your cover. He's on our side. We await for news, if you don't melt meanwhile.

IMG_20210426_153526.jpg

@Geranium , what a beautiful, strong and resilient tree you are under all that ivy. One should be so lucky to be the one to pull that ivy from you, you silver vixen.

IMG_20210426_153552 1.jpg

@Bookwork0507 , here's to your grandpa, and all the lovely grandpas who watched us grow with the same wonder as they would watching a flower bloom.

IMG_20210426_153548.jpg

@CuriousCreature , I know what you're carrying in your pearl chanel bag: the secret to make lilac and banana yeallow work! How bold!

IMG_20210426_153545.jpg

@PickleWood , one could only dream to reach such heights of classic elegance, though we are sorry we couldn't accomodate for your 6'1" on the trouser department. Do be mindful of your shoulders when exiting the atelier door.

IMG_20210426_153455.jpg

@Bbblane28 , I truly, honestly, can't believe that shirt dress if from the high street!! (well, one can barely see it buried under a cinched tabard, to be honest)

IMG_20210426_153451.jpg

@Stefano , how can one not LOVE the 80s in all their glory? I have even given you a sash to celebrate it that goes well with your requested ra-ra skirt! I do wonder if your wood *cough* accessory was made from another previously deceased olive tree?

IMG_20210426_153447.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Welcome to the new thread!
Thanks to our fabulous @Elle Belle for the thread title with 57 votes!
Lovely to see us sporting new avatars, thanks to our talented @theredgossiper

Well, we rattled through the last thread! Lidl gave us a peek into the room where the magic happens....the kitchen the bedroom, where she has installed her new #gifted bed, an American super duper kingy queeny size thing that looks like a climbing frame but will see no action! She was too mean to buy a new mattress so her current mattress is ten inches too narrow. Hope Ali doesn't fall in the gap!
The headboard and footboard are now known as moustaches.

The bathroom of dreams is complete, apart from the copper bath. Ali now has his own sink! Copper is a very good conductor of heat so the water will soon be lukewarm, like their marriage!

Anyway, onto far more important things! I'm pleased to bring forward from the previous thread exciting details of our summer event!

Thanks so much to our lovely @Oops... ❤❤❤

🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL - 2021 - June 25th - 27th

VENUE; Instaworthy Farm - Somerset.

Welcome to the Home Page of The Downtonbury Festival 2021.

The event this year has been Sponsored by BREATHE - Chicken soup purveyors to the terminally excited.

Headlining this year on the Pyramid Rage Stage is; 🎶 🎶 MAD DONNA 🎶🎶

Supporting acts include;

Take This ft Arlo Barlow
System of a Clown
Damon Owlbarn
Thai Me Kangaroo
Mike Manuka and Honey Bee Three
Luke Warm-Effort
The Cloth Droppings
Who The Hell Is Alice? - (Thrash for Beginners)
Rage of Mr Bean - (Intermediate)
Full On - (Advanced)

DJ’s include;

Dachshunds DJ Banger and MC Mash
DJ Cly Tum Nestra
DJ Batboy Slime
DJ Armin van Sleeven
DJ David Gogetta

Keynote Speakers provided with tents include - so far (but we hope for many more; simply register your interest here whilst collecting your free ticket from Reception and another list will be published shortly.

@MissMidnight - Burlap Bow Tying for the Terrified - Pomegranate Noir Tent.
@Miscanthus - Herbaceous Borders for The National Trust - Gardener‘s Question Time Tent.
@Oops...Fortune Telling - Crystal Ball Feng Shui Tent
@Milking Keynes - The Archer Karcher Method - Havisham Horizontally Mobile Tent
@Stefano - Vogueing Vogue - George Michael Appreciation Tent
@toomuchstuff - Rowing Around Indonesia with My Pavlova - Soggy Pudding Tent
@Namima - A Strangle Hold on Authenticity - No Stone Unturned Tent
@Elle Belle - Kneecapping Recapping - My Choo-Choo Shoes Tent
@Muff_Puff - Detecting the Truth - Lost Avatar Tent
@theredgossiper - My Illustrious Illustrations - Creating Joy For All Tent
@AmaliaLana - Energetic Mathematical Theorums - Wiki Sense of Humour Tent
@Geranium - The Jane Austen Fan Plan - Gentle Energy Tent
@georgiecait - Dressing Gowns for Formal Wear - The Carloscat Tent
@MissTrunchbull - Classic One Liners - Magic Mushroom Tent
@Wophie - My Husband Says... - Belly Laugh Tent
@Jeana J - Teaching Children - Chanel Brooch Theory - Comit to Blackmit Ten
@toomuchstuff - Shaving Foam Bikini and Banana Bunting - A Treatise - Look
@coconochanel - Dishy Rishi Bing Bang - Party Political Tent
@Julia123 - The World of Interiors - The Elegant Design Tent
@Miss LDN - A Head Full of Bananas - Mellow Yellow Tent
@Maisie doats - Dozy Goats - Lidl Lambsie d’Ivy Tent
@CuriousCreature - Banana Skin Healing - Mellower Yellower Tent
@Bbblane28 - Squat Til You Drop - Mirror Tent
@DandyTandy - Secret Squirrel Attack Manoeuvres - Bushy Tail Tent
@Carrot Sunshine - From Russia With Love - Moscow Mule Tent

To be continued...so don’t panic if your name isn’t on the list YET ;)

Your free ticket will give you access to five-hour Livestreams on Saturday and Sunday Night.

Wheelchair access - All Areas.

All Tattle crew will be provided with free, comfortable Winnebagos to sleep in. These will be situated convenient to the Pyramid Stage on the Kidney Mead Campsite.

The Grammy Bear Hospitality Tent will be serving free food and licensed alcoholic beverages; Sponsored by caterers Cough Hyacinth Cough. This will be situated near the Kidz Field (where you can drop yours if if you would like to!)

The Quantum Healing Tent is available to all. It is situated in The Peace Garden in the Sacred Space Field.

BBC OB Live-Streaming - Bitsy Wotsits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Hungarianka

VIP Member
This spoke volumes to me .. so eloquently put and very to the point and full of truth. Bravo .. really lovely to have yet another hardworking down to earth person on this thread ... Just goes to show that all of us cannot be wrong or "Trolls and haters" as our darling spoilt brat would like the rest of the fawning lemmings that follw her believe.

Welcome @Hungarianka I am sure you will fit right in with us lot .... and I am sure that you will regail us with other little bits and bobs over time xxxx
I’m retired now but I was a Physicist. Quantum Physics. Then I defected from the Iron Curtain worked in West Germany in a factory then made it to the United Kingdom worked in Kwiksave in the days when it was. It was all I could get being a migrant. My manager recognised my ability to memorise the entire stock for that day and promoted me but was shocked and thought I was weird and later a threat to his position. Girl power! Then later I was Area Manager for that part of the country and got an opportunity to meet with a very prominent person in my field and ended up lecturing and was lucky enough to find a good position that not only stimulated but contributed. We are far from uneducated trolls who have nothing better to do. I joined this site as I am sick and bloody tired of free speech being cancelled. Free speech must continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Stefano

VIP Member
This must be the lowest standard of "I can't be fucked to Vlog" that I have seen in my life.
This is sloppy.... boring... all about hers truly (as usual) ..all about discount codes and fuckng freebies ....Where is the FUCKING CONTENT!

I had to smirk at the "I am very self aware" comment... reeaaaaally now .... are you? All because you should have had a tutor in school to get ahead little Pricness? Really are we blaming Mummy and Daddies divorce again for not having one? Hoe many times does that little Violin need playing ..PATHETIC WOMAN.

Has a meltdown as the Dog barks so she can't vlog ... Yes ... a dog that barks!

"Eenie Meenie miney moe ... you aint nothing but a hoe.... you think you're cute .. you think you're classy .. newsflash girl you're fucking nasty"

A haul of:
Flower cards
Amazon baselayers / knickers and socks ...... I shit you not!
Flower napkins ... I can't ...insert "Fuck you" here.
USB cables for "Come here Ali" (The most resounding groan from Mr Millen Gordon ... "unimpressed" is the word I was looking for too mate!)
Fleeces (Yes becuase 10,000 won't do)
Slate name tags for the garden .... I will not comment!

How does she ALWAYS manage to open Ali's boxes??? Is his name not on things Lovely? .. or are you just a rude grabby disrespectful bitch??

Can see the weak wrists are comletely gone in this vlog .... hmmm .. strange that all of a sudden?

And Hiyyya Lyds 👋👋👋..we all know you stalk us on here but that is ok as we see it as Charity as we are glad to be contributing to your lowlife foundation .. mwah.

You are both neurotic we know this .... but unlike you your Labiaship .. you have created a neurotic husband whereas you just were born a fucking clunge!

White microfibre cloths? to clean with .. that will get dirty .. yeah can see the logic .. because they are more assthetic and neutral .... ??????? Does your brain fart too much because of the pole stuck up your arse??

Ali fucking get a life ..."voolooo voos cat shit".....I am sorry but basic French is not fucking rocket science! Dumbfuck ....
And why oh why are you making yourself look like a twat for the world to see online?... (OHHHHHHH I get it ... you shade her in your vids so now she is shading you ... MARRIAGE GOALS TATTLERS RIGHT THERE! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️)

She likes you in the pinny ... not she likes your peenie .. (He almost looked excited poor thing lols).

A Harrods in Downton Keynes .... now that is PURE COMEDY!!! She cannot be serious can she ..... I am laughing too hard ... Harrods exclusives hahahahahahahahahahahaha

As Catherine Tate would say "What a fucking liberty!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

ShaSha85

Favourite quotes from this vlog - 'I'm very self-aware', 'I've realised I thrive on one to one praise', 'when other people start talking, my mind wanders'. For someone so 'self-aware' she says a lot of things that make her sound like a complete tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Stefano

VIP Member
I am sorry but just by looking at the bloody title this "High" opinion she has to call herself a "Luxury blogger" is just laughable ...... Luxury where precisely? Last time I checked Boohoo/ KM and Nastygal was anything but LUXURIOUS!!

And the way it is titled is so disrespectful .... emphasizing almost the point that being so luxurious she can play with us small poor folk and shop Amazon too .... "yeth thts mwee .... littlwe moo moo me ... stho stho precious and luxthuriouth ...."

Fuck off Millen :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

happyforest

Chatty Member
Porter is locked up ALL THE TIME. They walk him twice daily for 20 mins at a time, stomping/rushing down the lane, and then lock him up again. Of course he is manic to jump all over her when he does get access to her. If he were around her or Ali all the time, he'd be far more chill about humans. Because it wouldn't be so "new" to him. She is so so so so fucking stupid. And her dog trainer is too.

So she brings him into the room whilst vlogging (because he was barking and whining so much), and he immediately starts trying to grab her, her dress, her face, etc. etc. because he hasn't seen her (had access to her) all fucking day!!! Ali was nowhere to be found in this video. She is so irked it was hella ugly.

Her contempt for him is palpable. She needs to do a 180 (that's a 360 to you Lydia) and focus on building trust and an actual relationship with Porter. Porter is likely to live many, many years, (if he's lucky, unlike poor Lynx). She better get this straightened out now. Unless he does a runner, which she is already setting him up for. Or she will rehome him but pretend he ran off and got killed to get more engagement. But if she tries that storyline again, I think the public will finally burn her at the stake.

It's almost fascinating to me (and gross!) that people were willing to keep licking her scrawny arse, despite her treatment of a heavily pregnant woman, but are now fanging about her treatment of the puppy. She underestimated people's obsession with pets. This is the problem today, people get away with crap behavior and so they keep being dicks. Lydia got away with the Nicky Lazou situation to a large degree, so she is continuing her despicable behavior with her purchased for monetized content puppy. But people aren't having it. Animals are a trigger for most everyone. Lydia never knows how to read the room. Ever.

Our puppy is the same age as Porter. When he is taken out of his crate in the morning he goes C R A Z Y. He won't even pee or poo until he's climbed all over us, licked us and gotten belly rubs and ear scratches and squeals from us. He sleeps next to our bed in a crate. Only then is he chill towards us the rest of the day. Why? Because he is with someone the entire day. He isn't left alone or locked away. He's free to climb on us all, the furniture, and goes where we go. It's not easy all the time, because we're still potty training and frankly puppies can be a pain in the ass, particularly when teething and getting into everything. I have to work (type) one handed often because he's right there all the time. But puppyhood is only a tiny fraction of their lives. We wouldn't have it any other way. We didn't get a puppy to have a prop. He is part of our lives, and loved very much. I haven't been in the bathroom alone in decades, because all pets have to accompany me. And I accompany them outside, despite the fact that our garden is fully fenced and secure. Why? Because they're all rascals that will dig and get out and I would die if my pets went missing or got hit by a car. That's pet ownership.

For the love of all that is holy, please Lydia, don't ever have a baby.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Dobs

May be a little early for new thread title suggestions but I'm sure we will fly through this one as usual :)

Lydia Millen #85 House transformation is 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Looks like Cawwiiee and Dee are out to dinner ... loads of negative comments ! 😂

Some of these are too good not to post - particularly love the ADHD one. I'm sure they will all be deleted shortly though!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

coconochanel

VIP Member
There is no excuse why they leave poor Porter locked up in the kitchen because they have a gate at the stairs and all they have to do is....
A, lock the front door so people cant just come in.
B, close the bedroom/utility doors
then he could run free around the house. If you dont want a dog to go anywhere apart from the kitchen DONT FUCKING BUY A DOG!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

CC Serum

Just posting to say hi to everyone, I’ve just join the gang. Needless to say why I’m here ... 🙄 guess more and more people are getting fed up with our lovely friend Lidl and her vlogs. I’ve also lurked around here for about a month now and let me tell you, you are an amazing bunch!! Truly 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Why oh why Lydia did you get a dog ???????
What you really want to do is put that poor puppy in a cupboard when he asks for attention WHEN IT DOESN'T SUIT YOU !!!!!!
You are not worthy of him.

Heard of the saying a dog is not just for CHRISTMAS well in your case its not just for VLOGGING!!!!!!

A dog is part of a family what part don't you understand. You may as well just keep him crated . He is kept in that bloody kitchen all the time. Fucking shame on YOU.

Notice how Josie & in the frow let their dogs be part of the home YES NOT KEPT BEHIND BARS.

That dog barks at you on purpose. He has no respect for you whatsoever. Also he is a HOUND - UNDERSTAND WHAT A HOUND MEANS.

Owned dogs all my life & thank god you didnt get him from me. I would be taking him back. Your a shameful selfish cow.
Do not get any more pets . Carry on doing what you do best. LOVING YOURSELF!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

HollyMilo1

Ooof, the soothsayers are out in force! Enjoy it while it lasts, they will be gone on the morrow. I wonder who is on the late shift for deletion?
Hi everyone, I think she’s holding off on phase 2 because her brands are drying up and she can’t commit herself. So she’s flogging shit from Amazon and nasty gal, Don’t you just love it when karma comes a knocking. I mean she is a proud difficult women so would never admit it. The pair of them are bespoke door furniture (knobs)

• Haha

Ck13

Chatty Member
Luxury vlogger shops on Amazon . Are you having a fucking laugh ?? Who do think you are . Such a tone deaf despicable human. People are relying on food banks in this current climate . No words

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Is lidl in London with the dyson team??

For those that are 1millen % blocked !
ITF has mentioned it in the reels and seems like she will be a presenter. Silence from Lydiot.

Speaks volumes when ITF is receiving Bulgari designer bags and participating at a GHD London event, whilst Lydiot is left flogging plant seeds and panties from Amazon.

Well, you reap what you sow...pardon the pun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

misshydrangea

Why oh why Lydia did you get a dog ???????
What you really want to do is put that poor puppy in a cupboard when he asks for attention WHEN IT DOESN'T SUIT YOU !!!!!!
You are not worthy of him.

Heard of the saying a dog is not just for CHRISTMAS well in your case its not just for VLOGGING!!!!!!

A dog is part of a family what part don't you understand. You may as well just keep him crated . He is kept in that bloody kitchen all the time. Fucking shame on YOU.

Notice how Josie & in the frow let their dogs be part of the home YES NOT KEPT BEHIND BARS.

That dog barks at you on purpose. He has no respect for you whatsoever. Also he is a HOUND - UNDERSTAND WHAT A HOUND MEANS.

Owned dogs all my life & thank god you didnt get him from me. I would be taking him back. Your a shameful selfish cow.
Do not get any more pets . Carry on doing what you do best. LOVING YOURSELF!!!!!
THIS. I want to reach through the screen and rescue him. The poor dog has 89 million fucking outfits and accessories - NONE OF WHICH HE NEEDS - and yet is bereft of love and attention. Unacceptable. Totally unacceptable.

• Sad
  • Angry

LadyChat

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but I can't get past this pic of Ali.

You're standing in your wife's greenhouse Ali, holding a pair of herb scissors ready to cut - what? thin air? - wearing something more fitting for a remake of "Deer Hunter" and wondering What The Actual Fuck you are doing with your life. Lost and Bewildered doesn't even begin to describe your expression. Get Woke, Man, before she ruins you! "Focus on the small steps" - No. Take several huge steps away from the bungled-low and save yourself (and Porter).
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart