Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff ร  la royale to Nasty Gal chav ร  la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐ŸšฒATTENTION ๐Ÿšฒ

Life On Two Wheels - Bike Tent

We hear your voice, and we make your wish come true! We are more than happy to announce we will add a new nostalgic bike session to the festival! From 2 am till the last one standing, you can spin your way into the morning, while listening to the all time best of VIVA tv! The best of the never heard of bands!
NOW youโ€™re talking... ๐ŸŒ  don't be surprised if your tent becomes the cult tent for the โ€˜secret gigโ€™ mob. I can see it all...hordes and hordes of nostalgia freaks pounding towards your Bike Tent... ๐ŸŒ  If you need extra security do say so. I know @Milking Keynes has some serious contacts in the Security world and the BEST thing is they all have Sniffer Dogs...๐Ÿ•

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like bolly playing with porter in josies garden to me? Could it have been carrie and her bf?
And I'm sure carrie has said in a previous video that she has celiac disease

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's really trying to seem like she cares about Porter on stories, he's still in the bloody kitchen though ๐Ÿ˜”View attachment 549754View attachment 549755
For some reason, Lydiot using the sentence "Why are animals so ridiculous" really really angers me. Porter is not ridiculous. He is your PET. Your baby. He wants love. (Kind) Attention. Not dramatics. Not fakery. Ugh.
The million dollar question is : Why are you such a cold-hearted, narcissistic bish ?

Fankoo. :rolleyes:
IDIOT !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Happy to be proven wrong but after watching Josie's vlogs I thought Victoria and Alex went round one evening and then Josie had Lydia and Ali around another evening. She was saying Charlie does a great spatchcock chicken and it's a posh Nando's, wasn't Lydia saying she had the posh Nando's too?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
NOW youโ€™re talking... ๐ŸŒ  don't be surprised if your tent becomes the cult tent for the โ€˜secret gigโ€™ mob. I can see it all...hordes and hordes of nostalgia freaks pounding towards your Bike Tent... ๐ŸŒ  If you need extra security do say so. I know @Milking Keynes has some serious contacts in the Security world and the BEST thing is they all have Sniffer Dogs...๐Ÿ•
Oh, yes. As Chief of Security for law enforcement at Downtonbury, be warned - the HIGHEST (not literally ๐Ÿ˜‚) calibre of Sniffer Dogs. We are here, primarily, to protect you. Citizenโ€™s arrests may occur, however, in cases of misconduct. ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โœˆ๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydia and Ali were at Frowโ€™s wedding. They are definitely close friends.
Yes, we know they were friends....Lydia helped Frow find a property not too far away. The relationship appears to have deteriorated and they don't seem to have seen each other since Frow's socially distanced jewellery launch.

Please see The WIKI (red button at the top of the page) for more on Lydia.

Reactions: 24
I'd be gobsmacked if Vic was still *friends* with Lydia after all this, she seems to have a moral compass when it comes to some things.

On Porter, I anticipate an over long stay at her mothers during a "trip abroad ", and her mother "falling in love with Porter" and him "being company for her". "It's not fair with all the unexpected travel to have Porter "moving about all the time".

Reactions: 31
Oh, yes. As Chief of Security for law enforcement at Downtonbury, be warned - the HIGHEST (not literally ๐Ÿ˜‚) calibre of Sniffer Dogs. We are here, primarily, to protect you. Citizenโ€™s arrests may occur, however, in cases of misconduct. ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โœˆ๏ธ
Arrest me! Arrest me! I need to spend time with the dogs - Christmas is coming ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy to be proven wrong but after watching Josie's vlogs I thought Victoria and Alex went round one evening and then Josie had Lydia and Ali around another evening. She was saying Charlie does a great spatchcock chicken and it's a posh Nando's, wasn't Lydia saying she had the posh Nando's too?
Is Lydia Josies fat friend, but class rather than podginess I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm already planning for my bespoke maths lecture, maybe with the help of @Hungarianka when can branch out to Quantum Mechanics and the duality of influencers. When the wave function of Lydia collapses, she either a happy camper or an eternal victim. Before that, she is in a state of both. Same goes for her gluten in/tolerance.

Some ideas so far:
- in the past we already spoke about irrational numbers and for the more advanced, imaginary units
- additionally we can talk about the duality of influencers, talking one thing and doing the opposite
- exited energy levels of manic vloggers
- additional spacial dimensions, when your glass house seems too small to harbour every tit you buy
- parallel universes influencers life in
- the maths of investments, how to buy buy buy, with an unknown income, sneak peak: the solution is beg beg beg
- how to let the wave function collapse and pick it up back from the floor (breathe function breathe)
- having brain cells so tiny, that the effects of quantum take place, quantum tunneling
- anal-ysis, or how to INTEGRATE a SOLID oak butt-plug pot maker
- geometry: how to measure things in the right units (basics course for future interior designers)
- symmetry of dinosaurs, a brief hystery of pub toilets maths
- linear alge-bra: how to determine your Eigen-value
- differential equations: the laminar flow of smells (double lecture with our bespoke perfume maitre of dreams)
- ... to be continued...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She always likes our comments, maybe she got a tattle strike too much? Hope it's temporary and soon over. I wish I could leave here a contact link, but the rules don't allow it.

View attachment 549972 I have to pour myself a Gin, I guess, and wait for our lost friends to resurface.
I'm hoping it's work and nothing sinister.

โฌ†โฌ†โฌ†โฌ†
This was my understanding as previously stated.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For some reason, Lydiot using the sentence "Why are animals so ridiculous" really really angers me. Porter is not ridiculous. He is your PET. Your baby. He wants love. (Kind) Attention. Not dramatics. Not fakery. Ugh.
The million dollar question is : Why are you such a cold-hearted, narcissistic bish ?

Fankoo. :rolleyes:
IDIOT !!!
If one of her followers would tell her in the comments, that she is ridiculous, that person would be blocked or called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm already planning for my bespoke maths lecture, maybe with the help of @Hungarianka when can branch out to Quantum Mechanics and the duality of influencers. When the wave function of Lydia collapses, she either a happy camper or an eternal victim. Before that, she is in a state of both. Same goes for her gluten in/tolerance.

Some ideas so far:
- in the past we already spoke about irrational numbers and for the more advanced, imaginary units
- additionally we can talk about the duality of influencers, talking one thing and doing the opposite
- exited energy levels of manic vloggers
- additional spacial dimensions, when your glass house seems too small to harbour every tit you buy
- parallel universes influencers life in
- the maths of investments, how to buy buy buy, with an unknown income, sneak peak: the solution is beg beg beg
- how to let the wave function collapse and pick it up back from the floor (breathe function breathe)
- having brain cells so tiny, that the effects of quantum take place, quantum tunneling
- anal-ysis, or how to INTEGRATE a SOLID oak butt-plug pot maker
- geometry: how to measure things in the right units (basics course for future interior designers)
- symmetry of dinosaurs, a brief hystery of pub toilets maths
- linear alge-bra: how to determine your Eigen-value
- differential equations: the laminar flow of smells (double lecture with our bespoke perfume maitre of dreams)
- ... to be continued...
Now my other side has split ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ (This is my favourite post of yours - EVER) so clever...

We do have a Quantum Healing Tent donโ€™t forget... ๐ŸŒ  Itโ€™s in the Sacred Space `Field...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Arrest me! Arrest me! I need to spend time with the dogs - Christmas is coming ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
A specially trained Sniffer Dog expert such as yourself,@Oops, is always welcome among our elite security team so - if you can spare the time during Downtonbury, your expertise would be most welcome and I assure you the Sniffer Dogs would definitely appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ - I died! SO clever..! ๐Ÿ‘
I have a chihuahua if you need a helping hand but he is scared of his own shadow. Also please hide all teddies because he thinks heโ€™s Hugh Hefner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.