Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear Lady Chatterley,
Please forgive this intrusion but I feel compelled to inform you that we may be related. I am directly descended from a certain George Chatterley and his, how can I put it, 'housekeeper', Jane. As I'm sure you know, he was from the less respectable side of the family and despite being married three times, failed to "put a ring on it" for poor Jane.
It is because of this tenuous connection that I am writing a letter to ask you if I may 'borrow' your landscaping lads and add the Topiary Tree Art to my list of masterclasses at Downtonbury? As you may be aware I am hosting the horticulture tent and the demonstrations will be held in the Alitex greenhouse, either by myself or under my supervision. I am currently drafting the list of talks and would be appreciative of an extra pairs of hands of two.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Your long lost relative, @Miscanthus
Dear @Miscanthus

I am turning pink with my realisation that I misspelled my very own name (#typo), and I am indeed kin of your descendant, George. We don't tend to discuss that side of the family as you so clearly understand. I'm sorry to say that the failure to 'put a ring on it' has repeated itself through the generations, and I myself remain a spinster, albeit in a torrid relationship which I shall not discuss - being the Lady that I am.

Of course I will gift you my landscape lads for your Horticultural masterclasses at Downtonbury - we must arrange to have neighbouring marquees/ winnebagos, so we might share a few G&T's whilst we watch the men at their gardening arts.

Yours
Lady Jo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I somehow missed the whole phenomena of boy bands. And I really dont know what that was. I wouldn't know Westlife from Take that from the others, I have heard the names but would never recognise them. Maybe I just didnt bother paying attention.
I grow up on german Viva and Mtv, with bands that noone knew around me. Now my lame memory makes one huge mix of random german and english popstars. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s Ken Barlow.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

I @Oops... wish to make it abundantly clear that I have NO affiliation with Mr Ken BARLOW. I repeat Mr Ken BARLOW is not My IDOL.

St GARY Barlow OBE on the other hand IS my one true love. I repeat I Love GARY Barlow. Gary is everything to me and Ken isn’t!

What’s in a name I hear you ask? When I come up with a suitable reply I will answer that imposing question. Until that happy day GARY Barlow belongs to me...

Thank you so much for your kind endurance in this matter.

For the hard of hearing at the back it’s GARY not Ken...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I met David and sam cam in Daylesford and even I overheard her telling their little girl that things were too expensive and they wouldn't buy them, thought it was good responsible parenting from people that are much wealthier than Lydia. They were in the cafe which I personally find to be reasonable in the sense of the experience and the environment, but using it as a shop is calling yourself a mug. They are also a great company, my uncle volunteers for a homeless shelter where they were one of the main donors for years this was about 6-7 years ago though so I dont know how they are now, but I thought some of you would find it interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god, she is transparent. Month long hardly a pic of him, and then she decides to not delete negative comments directed towards the Porter situation, and starts a photo campaign, proving everyone wrong.
Pathetically obvious as usual ..... duck up/cover up/rinse and repeat .. Lydias life in song

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
24D3BEF6-2B76-4CAB-B4F7-17DF86F98120.png

This all makes so much sense now. I have never been able to get my head around the cluttered greedhouse 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Such and unfulfilling life , trying on 2k dresses all day and at the end of it all still being miserable as duck . No amount of daily unboxings and house renovations will fix this woman. The amount of waist she produces annually in past several years is stomach churning . Apologies are still needed to Nikky lazou for destruction of her final days of pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I grow up on german Viva and Mtv, with bands that noone knew around me. Now my lame memory makes one huge mix of random german and english popstars. :LOL:
Ahahah we had Italian satellite (still do) and we had VIVA ...... God I remeber BroSIS and No Angels from Germany ..there was also Sarah Connor ...god so many I remember (sad really lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 549946
This all makes so much sense now. I have never been able to get my head around the cluttered greedhouse 🙄🙄
The problem for her is her greedhouse doesnt have expanding sides and while she keeps buying greedhouse STUFF it all has to fit into one small space. Her house is a good size and has lots of nooks and crannies that we never see so she has plenty of space to put house STUFF without it looking crowded.

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure that Lidl and Frow both went to Josie's but separately. Porter was playing with Josie's two dogs. Despite protestations to the contrary Frow doesn't appear to be friends with Lidl as they haven't seen each other, yet live closest.
Lydia and Ali were at Frow’s wedding. They are definitely close friends.

Reactions: 3
Just a little note to @MissMidnight ...

Whatever it is that is wrong at your end - I truly hope it passes quickly.💛 You are so much missed and I for one think of you a great deal💛
She always likes our comments, maybe she got a tattle strike too much? Hope it's temporary and soon over. I wish I could leave here a contact link, but the rules don't allow it.

1619618618702.png
I have to pour myself a Gin, I guess, and wait for our lost friends to resurface.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.