Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone touched on this but was it Lydia, Ali, Frow and Alex that went to Josie and Charlie’s ??

Reactions: 7
View attachment 549816

Was never a fan of them, though. Was a teen when they became famous over here. Teenies all over the world screaming their lungs out.
I have a question for you Brit/Eire people, what do you think of Robbie's wife? I find her strange. Aida Fields or how she's called.
He looks like the guy playing Ben in Eastenders. Not too shabby. LOL I didnt even realise Robbie Williams was in the band. I wonder what I was doing at this time in my life?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone touched on this but was it Lydia, Ali, Frow and Alex that went to Josie and Charlie’s ??
Someone said Victoria and Alex went and I heard Josie say they had the 4 dogs together. So maybe they did go.

At first I thought it is Westlife, then spotted Robbie..
I somehow missed the whole phenomena of boy bands. And I really dont know what that was. I wouldn't know Westlife from Take that from the others, I have heard the names but would never recognise them. Maybe I just didnt bother paying attention.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 549816

Was never a fan of them, though. Was a teen when they became famous over here. Teenies all over the world screaming their lungs out.
I have a question for you Brit/Eire people, what do you think of Robbie's wife? I find her strange. Aida Fields or how she's called.
Robbie is very popular in Ireland and he loves Irish audiences - don’t tell @Oops but I always preferred Robbie to Gary (anyway, I would never steal Gary from @Oops - listening, @Margo Polo??!) but Ayda Fields - oh, no... I can’t take to her. I always wanted Robbie to get back with Nicole Appleton.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The food and veg sector is facing additional costs due to Brexit amounting to approximately €400 euros per truck, an aggregated cost resulting from additional customs and related costs, such as fees for customs agents, as well as additional logistics/forwarding costs, and added internal administrative red tape. This added cost also differs depending on the type of produce exported, with mixed consignments impacted most by additional bureaucracy, reaching up to €500 in costs per truck. Overall, the total annual increase of charges for EU fresh fruit and vegetable exports to the UK is estimated at €55 million, a cost that will ultimately be borne by UK consumers. (Freshfel.org)

Also strawberries won't in season for a few months so that's why they weren't looking so hot.
BUT they will save money elsewhere, will be interesting to see how things are going in a few years.

Reactions: 2
Just popped on her youtube video to read the newest comments and they are all about Porter. Oh dear :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Great Rectomy
Area Of OUTSTANDING Natural Beauty
THE COTSWOLD'S

Dearest Ms Oops

Good Morning my darling! I trust this penned missive finds you well. Forgive me for my indelicate communication, but the rumour swirling around the Cotswold's Ladies Horticultural Club is that you are organising a somewhat elaborate soiree at Downtonbury.

Having not received my formal invitation, I can only surmise that the chaps delivering the (very) Royal Mail have been hampered and delayed by unusually large deliveries of luxury Amazon goods to my fellow country-dwelling ladies. Therefore, I shall assume I am invited and will accept graciously.

However, I must confess that I will have to attend 'incognito'. As you may know, I am now a close confidante and role model to a certain lady whom I shall not name - rhymes with 'Mrs Millen Cordon' of Edge-of-Buckingham AKA Northhampton - and I gather from the chatter around the seedling pots that she has not been invited. Now, as you will be aware, this woman is not one to cross or to 'slight' in any way whatsoever - there are simply not enough bananas and tea in the whole AONB to deal with that shiz situation. I fear if she discovers I have attended your event without her, my life would not be worth the cardboard toilet roll that wraps my darling seedlings!

My contribution is modest, but I am able to provide one of my (four) large marble tables and a marquee, and will bring my Cook-cum-garden boy who will make us the best luncheons using only bespoke kitchen garden produce - and will include his specialty - a stupendous Mac'n'cheese. He can be a 'bit of a Charlie' at times, but is tolerable if you don't ask him any questions. In fact, I beg of you Do Not ask him anything, or we will be there until dusk listening to long and tedious monologues.

I will also bring a couple of my best landscaping lads, who will do a master class of Topiary Tree Art - although to be honest, the last time they were at the property it did end in tears.

My dear, I must go with haste. Cook-cum-garden boy is here to trim my front bushes - we like to look our best at the Rectomy, and she is looking rather bedraggled at the moment. I look forward greatly to your confirmation of my attendance, and will be looking for an off-white Tshirt to complement my Prada straw hat and tote.

Yours in anticipation

Lady Josephine Chatterly
My dear Lady Chatterley,
Please forgive this intrusion but I feel compelled to inform you that we may be related. I am directly descended from a certain George Chatterley and his, how can I put it, 'housekeeper', Jane. As I'm sure you know, he was from the less respectable side of the family and despite being married three times, failed to "put a ring on it" for poor Jane.
It is because of this tenuous connection that I am writing a letter to ask you if I may 'borrow' your landscaping lads and add the Topiary Tree Art to my list of masterclasses at Downtonbury? As you may be aware I am hosting the horticulture tent and the demonstrations will be held in the Alitex greenhouse, either by myself or under my supervision. I am currently drafting the list of talks and would be appreciative of an extra pairs of hands of two.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Your long lost relative, @Miscanthus

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they all really friends, or is it just the lack of content? I remember they rarely promoted each other BC.
It's probably just that they all need someplace to go in their floaty pretty frocks where they don't need to wear masks. So they go to each others back yards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure that Lidl and Frow both went to Josie's but separately. Porter was playing with Josie's two dogs. Despite protestations to the contrary Frow doesn't appear to be friends with Lidl as they haven't seen each other, yet live closest.

Reactions: 22
My dear Lady Chatterley,
Please forgive this intrusion but I feel compelled to inform you that we may be related. I am directly descended from a certain George Chatterley and his, how can I put it, 'housekeeper', Jane. As I'm sure you know, he was from the less respectable side of the family and despite being married three times, failed to "put a ring on it" for poor Jane.
It is because of this tenuous connection that I am writing a letter to ask you if I may 'borrow' your landscaping lads and add the Topiary Tree Art to my list of masterclasses at Downtonbury? As you may be aware I am hosting the horticulture tent and the demonstrations will be held in the Alitex greenhouse, either by myself or under my supervision. I am currently drafting the list of talks and would be appreciative of an extra pairs of hands of two.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Your long lost relative, @Miscanthus
I also need an extra pair of hands or two to sort out my bush. It’s run rampant and is even choking the Japanese knotweed. Can we book in advance? I can bring my own ointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks like the guy playing Ben in Eastenders. Not too shabby. LOL I didnt even realise Robbie Williams was in the band. I wonder what I was doing at this time in my life?
I think you must have pricked your finger on a spinning wheel and gone to sleep for 20 years my Beauty.🛏

7 out of 10...7 out of 10! Is she MAD?

67882E6B-D7D6-44B8-B7B1-940400CCD57D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.