Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do secretly love it when influencers post this kind of tit and think they know what they're doing. I think they truly are the epitome of 'all the gear and no idea'. I'd gladly volunteer as his trainer to have a surreptitious nose around the bungalow!
OMG that would be my absolute fantasy. Image all the shots you could get of the corners of the bungalow where things all look a wee bit on the wonk. Toilets that dont work, stained carpets, smelly bits, what fun that would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do secretly love it when influencers post this kind of tit and think they know what they're doing. I think they truly are the epitome of 'all the gear and no idea'. I'd gladly volunteer as his trainer to have a surreptitious nose around the bungalow!
The the invisibility mask at the Secret Squirrel Spa at DOWNTONBURY might just be up you street. @DandyTandy let me try it yesterday and believe me it really works. I have been leaning in the doorway of Gary Barlow‘s music room for the last nine hours and he still hasn’t seen me. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have been leaning in the doorway of Gary Barlow‘s music room for the last nine hours and he still hasn’t seen me.
I literally just laughed out loud, where do you get this stuff from? AND I don't even know who Gary Barlow is, all I have in my mind is some character from Coronation Street 100 years ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I once spent three weeks on a tiny island off Shetland collecting soil samples, getting attacked by bonxie birds, living with a group of ornithologists that bounced arctic skuas eyeballs around the Croft. Fun times.
Lol.
Can you believe, one of my studymates had her Bachelor Thesis about a beetle species of the Seychelles, and she had to live there for a certain amount of time. I think I was (still am) ever more envious. Her friend, accompanied her, also for her own Thesis.

My thesis was about data, already collected, but analysed with modern methods. (lean grasslands in a certain area in Hesse, consisting of a mosaique of different (micro) habitats). I wanted to specialize in statistical methods, because I like it and others don't, would've given me a niche. The Master I started had a lab/tox background, I also love lab work, and even there, I wanted to make my thesis in data management/evaluation. But since I had to quit it due to financial reasons (and the massive anxiety caused by that), I don't know if I would've been able to do it. But our chef prof seemed impressed at my work with excel already 😂 and how I tried to find better solutions for the lab data. I would've loved to work together with someone from the IT- or Maths-Departement, helping me with that (I started Uni, actually in Maths, but quit after two semesters, it was too abstract for me, and I was constantly overwhelmed).
I try now to find a certified course in Data Sciences, that gives me more knowledge, and hopefully I'll find some job, using that.

For now, I destroy my three braincells left, with contemplating about Millen 👍🤪 Time well spend. Jokes aside, talking (writing) every day with semi-real people (semi because we don't see each other in real life) keeps me somewhat grounded. And for once, I feel like my sardonic tendencies are finally appreciated.

You mean “Whispoering”... :D
I know, I tried to write it like that, but couldn't remember how she wrote it false. I know it was an "o" somewhere. 🤦‍♀️

His kingdom aka kitchen and garden, pretending to like the dog on her stories 😡View attachment 549515
Wait for him, to find out, that his Kingdom has no boArders.

• Haha
Can someone please enlighten my dear, dear friend on WHO Gary Barlow is please? I can’t because I am biased...also I am deeply shocked that my dear friend might think of me in the same sentence as Coronation Street... o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Can’t stand these evangelical “home grown is best” preachings coming from a woman who has diet consisting of up market dairylea lunchables
Do me a favour! Anybody who has ever cooked spinach will know a huge bag cooks down to nothing! It's all for the 'gram.
Honestly it's like watching a fairy tale unfold. Believe nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone please enlighten my dear, dear friend on WHO Gary Barlow is please? I can’t because I am biased...also I am deeply shocked that my dear friend might think of me in the same sentence as Coronation Street... o_O
1619611904210.png

Was never a fan of them, though. Was a teen when they became famous over here. Teenies all over the world screaming their lungs out.
I have a question for you Brit/Eire people, what do you think of Robbie's wife? I find her strange. Aida Fields or how she's called.

Reactions: 12
Just a little note to @MissMidnight ...

Whatever it is that is wrong at your end - I truly hope it passes quickly.💛 You are so much missed and I for one think of you a great deal💛

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sure, if Jesus was alive today, he would also have a good laugh. He seemed to be open-minded.
I'll be completely honest am a man who yeah doesnt (though I really dont have a clue what to label myself but not really all that bothered about that kinda stuff certainly dont give a monkeys about pronouns I say whatever lol) like I mean rather yeah dont always just like thinking of myself as male, I mean there's various things in history like where the idea of heels came from was actually for men originally obviously later became far more feminine but were originally to stop mens feet from sliding off stirrups when mounted on a horse

I mean men dressing as women is nothing new, goes back to least the latter part of the 1500s and early 1600s since women in Britain weren't permitted to act was against the law, so yeah all Shakespeares acting company the Lord Chamberlains Men were of course men as were all the employees

Is interesting the reality of being crucified, Christ chose that form of crucifixion essentially, wasn't on a separate kind of piece of wood as show on crosses people have, is a great thing to show but in reality he'd been more likely to have the cross section which would be nailed to a tree and his two ankles either side of it with the nails going in from either side, in many ways would have been far far worse because of the body trying to balance well themselves on the tree with how they were tortured with what essentially think was the Mel Gibson film though was criticised for its brutality was actually accurate in how they'd have been tortured prior to being put on the cross, with that on their back would have been hugely painful. Most died from asphyxiation due to lack of oxygen for not being able to breathe properly

Not sure how they discovered one but a nail that would have likely been used for crucifixions with a like wooden washer going in front of the ankle and with the nail going through both

LOL with a friend I made online a while back circa 2000 lol have a good laugh about my yeah when I say I'm doing something am I being which ever have a great sense of humour about it lol, I dont get why people cant just have a laugh about it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Its ok I googled him dear Oops... I suppose I can see the attraction ;) on a scale of 1-10 I would probably give him a 7.5. Now Coronation Street I would give that a 10/10. I was pregnant with my eldest 35 years ago and RELIGIOUSLY watched Coro every day, I will admit though I havent watched it since BUT at the time I loooooved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was actually thinking about this after posting these pix this morning. All this produce is from either Spain, Holland or Italy, only seems to be the spuds from UK. So what impact has Brexit had on veg imports or has it just made things very expensive thats why this veg is soo expensive. Will the UK fruit and veg still come from Europe??
The food and veg sector is facing additional costs due to Brexit amounting to approximately €400 euros per truck, an aggregated cost resulting from additional customs and related costs, such as fees for customs agents, as well as additional logistics/forwarding costs, and added internal administrative red tape. This added cost also differs depending on the type of produce exported, with mixed consignments impacted most by additional bureaucracy, reaching up to €500 in costs per truck. Overall, the total annual increase of charges for EU fresh fruit and vegetable exports to the UK is estimated at €55 million, a cost that will ultimately be borne by UK consumers. (Freshfel.org)

Also strawberries won't in season for a few months so that's why they weren't looking so hot.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.