Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand these evangelical “home grown is best” preachings coming from a woman who has diet consisting of up market dairylea lunchables
The chance of her having grown this from seed is like tit from a rocking horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When I was a little girl, my neighbour had Dachshunds, she used to let them out into the back garden around Midnight every night to do their night time ablutions, she had an outside light (when outside lights were not the norm) and it lit up the whole northern hemisphere. 🙄 and they barked, and barked and better barked, they drove everyone in the street crazy, especially on a school night, but that wasn't the doggies fault, Lydia has Porter as an accessory, it breaks my heart.💔
I just this minute wrote about how every comment on her vlog is about her treatment of Porter, her followers are certainly reacting, they are reacting even more than they did to her treatment of Nicky. This could actually be the biggest nail in her vlogging coffin, especially of she doesnt acknowledge her Porter issues or comment on her treatment of him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just this minute wrote about how every comment on her vlog is about her treatment of Porter, her followers are certainly reacting, they are reacting even more than they did to her treatment of Nicky. This could actually be the biggest nail in her vlogging coffin, especially of she doesnt acknowledge her Porter issues or comment on her treatment of him.
She really must be of very low intellect, why on earth would you put out a video when it is so obvious that she is annoyed with him, why would she think this was good viewing, she is so blinkered to her own importance that her reality is completely warped.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Can you be so desperate for attention to post this as an IG story ? He looks an utter twit.
20210428_124318.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Does Lydia drive a Vogue?
I think so? Used to have an Evoque and before that, in the early days, a mini. There’s a vlog when she gets the most recent Range where you will be able to confirm! She’s very smug in it. As per usual 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 13
LOL I know people who could feed their whole family for a week on that ;) If ever I get back to UK I won't be going to Daylesford for lunch, clearly.
Absolutely. Just because you have the money doesn't mean you have to spend it recklessly. At a certain point, it's just vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If that carries on please say. I know a little bit about employment law and she can’t do that! If you have worked there for 2 years you cold possibly sue her for constructive dismissal. She’s skating on thin ice...Sounds awful for you...🤬
If you need help with this lovely let me know. I'm I'm employment law, hr and legal manager so it is my background. She cannot so what she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if Lydia's car is a vogue? trying to figure out the car, I think it might be (I'm new). Lydia needs an Aga to keep up I think .... what did Lydia's parents do? is she self made or does the guy work?.
No she has a RR sport (on lease). She used to have an evoque but that went a few years ago. Lydia's dad is into property, left Lydia's mum for a younger model (her now step mum) and left her mum broke, working in Tesco and raising 2 kids. Lydia now idolises her dad as he has more money and resents her mum for not being able to splash the cash on her. She claims she was poor, then claims her family was wealthy - all depending on whether she's trying to impress or appear relatable. If you click on the red WIKI at the top, it's got all the info about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know they are organic and everything that is organic costs more but this seems very expensive to me. I won't complain now when I have to pay $2.50 for a beautiful Hass avocado, or $3.00 a kilo for bananas when they are paying in equivalent around $14.00. It is all coming from Spain I suppose, we grow all our own here in Oz.

Exactly. It just seems crazy to me that she had

Thank you, sadly I couldn't get the Hydranger pot broken too, it was all a bit dark in there.
Oh dear, the peppers.. I just died a little bit. That being said, they seem to be a bit on the pricier side atm but not that pricey. Also, there seems to be a shortage of fresh strawberries.
I buy my stuff either frozen or from Aldi and Co. But even if I would go to the organic store, it wouldn't be that expensive. And the organic store is as expensive as it gets.

I would expect such prices in a place, like a remote island or Alaska and Greenland, where you have to import everything. But I don't know how Brexit interfered with the continental Europe imported goods?

Reactions: 9
She's really trying to seem like she cares about Porter on stories, he's still in the bloody kitchen though 😔
Screenshot_20210428_122401.jpg
Screenshot_20210428_122414.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you be so desperate for attention to post this as an IG story ? He looks an utter twit.
View attachment 549703
I do secretly love it when influencers post this kind of tit and think they know what they're doing. I think they truly are the epitome of 'all the gear and no idea'. I'd gladly volunteer as his trainer to have a surreptitious nose around the bungalow!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear, the peppers.. I just died a little bit. That being said, they seem to be a bit on the pricier side atm but not that pricey. Also, there seems to be a shortage of fresh strawberries.
I buy my stuff either frozen or from Aldi and Co. But even if I would go to the organic store, it wouldn't be that expensive. And the organic store is as expensive as it gets.

I would expect such prices in a place, like a remote island or Alaska and Greenland, where you have to import everything. But I don't know how Brexit interfered with the continental Europe imported goods?
I was actually thinking about this after posting these pix this morning. All this produce is from either Spain, Holland or Italy, only seems to be the spuds from UK. So what impact has Brexit had on veg imports or has it just made things very expensive thats why this veg is soo expensive. Will the UK fruit and veg still come from Europe??

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.