Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much hope it wasn’t dinner at the bunga because that would mean that our little prisoner at the bunga told an outright lie on his vlog when he said that there would be no guests bar a possible brief visit from his father and brother due to the outside only rule, that weekend. I hate liars - would really like to know if it turned out to be Josie and Charlie.
I think she's made a booking at Soho Farmhouse. I wonder if VicITF & Alex made the cut ? Or have they been dumped for Robin Gallant and her partner.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If you go back to the last thread and go to last Saturday’s page you will see that it’s very real :m ;)
Thank you I've missed a bit & thought o could jump into the new thread but clearly not 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That cabinet she plans to put in her greedhouse for the seeds, well the rate she's buying stuff she wont fit in the greedhouse herself soon!
Don’t worry, she paid extra for stretchy walls, like on one of those bendy buses. When it’s full, she just pushes the walls. It was a bespoke feature, natch. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uh, I don't think sharing pictures of Carrie's house is a good idea. Until she agrees to show the house herself, I think this is an invasion of her privacy, which she is entitled to.

ETA: I also don't think it's fair to make fun of Dee in what I perceived to be fat shaming. Lydia and Ali tart themselves for the camera constantly and sort of have it coming, but Dee barely appears on videos. Making fun of her job and menial tasks is one thing, but to call her fat when she doesn't even feature on her videos is quite another. Just my opinion, feel free to disagree.
It's the kitchen, not the outside of the house. If it was the outside, I think that would be an invasion of privacy. Which I did not post.
And I made no mention of Dee's weight, so I'm confused.

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 3
I have to agree as fascinating as 'The best friend' is co
who has posted pix of Cawwie house and how do they know its cawwies house??

I still think it looks like a wooden toilet.
I posted a pic of the KITCHEN and not the outside of the house. Which, in my opinion, would be an invasion of privacy. On Josie's thread someone posted the NAME OF HER COTTAGE. So to me posting a pic of her kitchen is not harmful in any way, Please correct me if I am wrong. And Cawwiiee does put herself on the internet ie. she is in Lydiot's vlogs.

Reactions: 25
It's the kitchen, not the outside of the house. If it was the outside, I think that would be an invasion of privacy. Which I did not post.
And I made no mention of Dee's weight, so I'm confused.
Sorry for the confusion, the Dee part of my post had nothing to do with what you posted and should have been a separate one. I just avoid doing multiple posts in a row. I apologise for that.
I wouldn't have liked to have pictures of my house, even if only from the inside, on a public forum when all my social accounts are set to private. I imagine Carrie wouldn't either.

Reactions: 7
I posted a pic of the KITCHEN and not the outside of the house. Which, in my opinion, would be an invasion of privacy. On Josie's thread someone posted the NAME OF HER COTTAGE. So to me posting a pic of her kitchen is not harmful in any way, Please correct me if I am wrong. And Cawwiiee does put herself on the internet ie. she is in Lydiot's vlogs.
I see your point, the photo is on a public website and technically that picture is before her living there/doesn't show her stuff.
I'm not a mod though and obviously it's their call, so time will tell

Reactions: 8
Lydia's birthday has proved that her career as an influencer is dead...
Can't wait for the ITF's birthday, I think she'll be buried under boxes with presents and flowers from the brands.
Look at Tamara's she got flooded 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Just because others are doing it, it doesn't mean they should or that we should. Just the other day we had a mod explaining to us how someone from ITF's team kindly asked for a post that identified the village they live in to be removed. I don't think Carrie puts herself out there that much, tbh.

Reactions: 10
It seems like (thank goodness) all mention of chickens is behind us. She wouldn't know what to do with the things anyway, so that's a blessing! (For the chickens 😉)

My neighbour has them and I can hear them clucking away this morning - they do make quite a bit of noise. Personally I enjoy it, it's part of living in the country, but I know Lydia's a city girl at heart, so I'm sure the constant noise, not to mention muck and smell would've just annoyed her.
It wouldn't surprise me if Cawwie got some chickens. Lidl would just used them for content though!

Over the weekend I will post a diagram of how to get you upright...
Talking of chickens, a winch should do it!

• Haha
This is an interesting one. Carrie did appear in the vlog and the content shared did include her house purchase. Lidl also apologised for not vlogging the consumption of two bottles of Moetttt at Carrie’s but didn’t stipulate reasons of privacy - more like she couldn’t be bothered. The question is - are we wrong to speculate or is Lidl wrong to create and share content that isn’t appropriate?

Reactions: 14
Just because others are doing it, it doesn't mean they should or that we should. Just the other day we had a mod explaining to us how someone from ITF's team kindly asked for a post that identified the village they live in to be removed. I don't think Carrie puts herself out there that much, tbh.
I think that's comparing apples with oranges. People have posted PLANS OF LYDIOT'S BUNGALOW. So I'm not going to argue about this any longer. Just going to take down the post.

Thank you I've missed a bit & thought o could jump into the new thread but clearly not 🙈
Welcome! 😍
If you read the WIKI (red button at top of page) it might help, otherwise @Elle Belle and @Stefano do hilarious and wicked summaries of vlogs (you can search for their posts using symbol top right). The first post of each thread usually has a summary although it was late last night when I did this one and my brain wasn't joined to my fingers so it was a bit lacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.