Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really wouldn't suprise me if Lydia owns Carries house and rents it to her. I feel like the past few months she's seemed quite involved with Carries house hunt/purchase. Plus maybe that's why she thinks she has a say in where furniture goes?
She also bragged about already owning other properties

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Josie mentioned she's going to a birthday dinner on Friday night ... anyone think it may be Lydiot and Ali ? She bought a box of biscuits as a gift (I think in the shape of veggies).

Yes, it mentions a kitchen with a walk-in pantry.
I very much hope it wasn’t dinner at the bunga because that would mean that our little prisoner at the bunga told an outright lie on his vlog when he said that there would be no guests bar a possible brief visit from his father and brother due to the outside only rule, that weekend. I hate liars - would really like to know if it turned out to be Josie and Charlie.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think it's worth letting Estee Laundry on Instagram know about her lockdown rule breaking. It might only be minor in comparison to hair gate, but as they have covered her before they already have an interest. And influencers breaking lockdown rules generally goes down poorly with the public

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Morning Tattlers,

I've just had my morning coffee. I'm just waiting to see if it chooses it's powers for good or evil today. So it's been my birthday WEEK and I've started my new spring life. It's the season where I just bloom. I'm just so excited to live my life. I just hope this time my new life lasts longer than my explanation of starting my new life. I've removed all the negativity and ambiguity that's directed at me. So about 97% of the comments. It's still a working progress though after Vlogster's What Is With Lydia Millen? So she thinks I'm batshit crazy. She should say it to my face so she can get the full experience. And don't think I didn't notice Claire Chanelle digging me AGAIN. Three words that describe her: desperate, insecure and pathetic. I forgot to add skank. That too.

After all this, I was so glad to have my best friend back this week. Nearly as much as I was to go shopping. I'm in need of a treat or ten after topping up on my husband's knives. If you didn't know my best friend moved house to be closer to pick me up off the floor when needed. My face hurts from pretending to like it though. The audacity that she won't take my advice on the chair! I pay her wage. Her wage pays her mortgage. So it's my house now. Lauren said she'll be round in the morning to renovate.

So my husband's wanting to put on 8 pounds. My assistant Dee baked him sausage rolls for his birthDAY. Now I'm not saying she's fat. I'm just saying if I were to pick the 5 fattest people I know, she'd be 3 of them. My husband quipped well a woman's place is in the kitchen. Remember that's where the knives are Ali. The ones that I PAID the difference on. And NO he did not buy my table. When I said he can't buy my love. I just meant it's not possible with his salary.

Love Lydia xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
It's stunning to me how both her and Carrie openly vlog their sitting in the car with no mask on. Then Lydiot goes over to Carrie's house and clearly, went inside with no mask on again. The blatant disregard and breaking of current UK Covid laws is mind blowing. I hope some UK tattlers report her and Carrie to the police.

I'm upset because I have two nurse coworkers that caught Covid on the job. One in December and the other in February. Both are ill and both still have not been able to return to work. Both also unfortunately spread it to their families.

Yet we see blatant witches like Lydiot and Carrie bleeping yapping in the car, shopping and going to each other's house with no mask. And Lydiot has all these unnecessary house renovations all with people with no masks, including a pregnant woman?!?! Now she says her and Lauren are going shopping together later this week. Are they going to sit in the same car and not wear masks??

Seriously, what the duck is wrong with these people? I'm sorry but I do not feel an ounce of pity for people like this who blatantly break the rules, and who then get Covid. Yet I have dedicated coworkers who worked the last year taking care of others despite the risk to their own lives, and got Covid on the job.

I'm honestly sickened by what I continue to see on this twit's channel. I truly hope Lydiot gets reported to the police.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
I’ve figured it out and found the green arga. I am sorry to say but if the listing is still showing as “Sold STC” I don’t think it can be the one. They are taken down as soon as you complete the sale.
Sites like Zoopla track prices and you can see historical information for properties in areas.

Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Elle Belle, post: 4638144, member: 55472"

Now I'm not saying she's fat. I'm just saying if I were to pick the 5 fattest people I know, she'd be 3 of them.

⬆⬆⬆ You are naughty @Elle Belle but oh so hilarious 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm pretty sure Lydiot hates Cawwiiee's kitchen floor 😂
View attachment 531585View attachment 531586
Uh, I don't think sharing pictures of Carrie's house is a good idea. Until she agrees to show the house herself, I think this is an invasion of her privacy, which she is entitled to.

ETA: I also don't think it's fair to make fun of Dee in what I perceived to be fat shaming. Lydia and Ali tart themselves for the camera constantly and sort of have it coming, but Dee barely appears on videos. Making fun of her job and menial tasks is one thing, but to call her fat when she doesn't even feature on her videos is quite another. Just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It's stunning to me how both her and Carrie openly vlog their sitting in the car with no mask on. Then Lydiot goes over to Carrie's house and clearly, went inside with no mask on again. The blatant disregard and breaking of current UK Covid laws is mind blowing. I hope some UK tattlers report her and Carrie to the police.

I'm upset because I have two nurse coworkers that caught Covid on the job. One in December and the other in February. Both are ill and both still have not been able to return to work. Both also unfortunately spread it to their families.

Yet we see blatant witches like Lydiot and Carrie bleeping yapping in the car, shopping and going to each other's house with no mask. And Lydiot has all these unnecessary house renovations all with people with no masks, including a pregnant woman?!?! Now she says her and Lauren are going shopping together later this week. Are they going to sit in the same car and not wear masks??

Seriously, what the duck is wrong with these people? I'm sorry but I do not feel an ounce of pity for people like this who blatantly break the rules, and who then get Covid. Yet I have dedicated coworkers who worked the last year taking care of others despite the risk to their own lives, and got Covid on the job.

I'm honestly sickened by what I continue to see on this twit's channel. I truly hope Lydiot gets reported to the police.
I absolutely agree. To break the law is bad enough but to boast about it is abhorrent. I have spent two days trying to get clarification regarding the roll-out for T1 Diabetes patients. My daughter is 16 and they are currently vaccinating 17yo upwards, so, like so many with long term chronic illnesses, she will wait patiently.

Lidl has zero empathy for anyone outside of herself. The laws are in place for a reason. She should be fined for blatant flouting of the law and brazenly posting it.

Eta - my GP rang me at 1030pm last night - just to give an idea of the hours these people are working.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
It really wouldn't suprise me if Lydia owns Carries house and rents it to her. I feel like the past few months she's seemed quite involved with Carries house hunt/purchase. Plus maybe that's why she thinks she has a say in where furniture goes?
She also bragged about already owning other properties
I think if she would own it, she would not shut up about it! Rescued her oh so poor friend! And she would send Lauren to set up the second island of jurassic park!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just realized we are nearing 100 threads about Lidl. What are we doing to mark the occasion of the 100th thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
With regards to 'The Best Friend' affording to buy a £600k property, it's not that far fetched. Let's say she purchased her old property ten years ago for £150k (For those that are so inclined I am sure you could probably find out) she sold for £300k and had paid half off her mortgage in 10 years, she would 'only' need a mortgage for £375k. She may be mortgage-free, she may have had an inheritance, she may be buying the property with someone else. It wouldn't be a straight-up £600k mortgage. Good luck to her I say. I like her style, she is everything Lydiot wants to be and never will be. She appears so effortless and chilled, the complete opposite of madam evil.
I'm not a fan of Cawwie at all. Seeing them cackling together, particularly at The Shard for ghd was nauseating. However, I am willing to concede she has a few brain cells more than Lidl, can cook, has her own sense of style, has a good relationship with her mother and lacks vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That champagne frame looks like a 3€ Paris “painting” I got from Primark a few years ago.

I can see a freshly botoxed face. That super shiny forehead and not being able to frown when the sun hits her eyes outside is very telling. I’m not judging, I got mine retouched a few weeks ago and love botox when done properly, but I don’t know why she doesn’t talk about it like she talks about her boob job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It seems like (thank goodness) all mention of chickens is behind us. She wouldn't know what to do with the things anyway, so that's a blessing! (For the chickens 😉)

My neighbour has them and I can hear them clucking away this morning - they do make quite a bit of noise. Personally I enjoy it, it's part of living in the country, but I know Lydia's a city girl at heart, so I'm sure the constant noise, not to mention muck and smell would've just annoyed her.

Reactions: 29
This one says 'SOLD STC' in a black box just above the address in the listing. Also, when Josie and Charlie bought their cottage, it was still listed later (when she was vlogging about it) after it was sold - on that same website. So it definitely could be the one.
I am happy to be wrong 😃 love a good house snoop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow I reckon I deserve a medal for sitting all the way through the latest vlog. She just makes my skin crawl, really how was that start, soo fecking into herself.
What makes everyone think Cawwie bought the house, could she not just be renting it??

Reactions: 23
Thank you for the votes on the thread title 💛

Rightmove will show as 'Sold STC' for up to a year sometimes even when completion has taken place, it has something to do with Land Registry. After about a year it will show the actual sold price. Sometimes it can be more or less depending on negotiations with the vendors and how many other people were interested in buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am happy to be wrong 😃 love a good house snoop.
A 'house snoop' is how I found tattle in the first place! Not that I do anything with the information from the other side of the world - it's like a personal challenge! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.