Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg he looks so frail. he definitely seems gay. I've always thought so. just the way he carries himself
What does seeming to be frail and then seeming to be Gay have to do with the situaton? If he is frail ok .. if he is Gay ok ... but the 2 are not synoymous please! Like the time people in the 90's tried to brand every skinny "Frail" gay guy as dying of Aids .. Let's just be a little sensitive on here please. I am Gay and it is something we go through all our lives. You are a new member so I don't hold grudges as we all get to know each other well over time on this Tattle group .... but historic people like @Julia123 @Hunevoque2 @Oops... @Miscanthus @Namima @AmaliaLana @Elle Belle and not forgetting @Miss Trunchbull know me well and know that this type of stuff could actually hurt certain people here. So I would ask kindly to just be aware that unlike other threads on Tattlelife .. we are a majorly diverse group ... thank you xxx (No offence I hope?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What does seeming to be frail and then seeming to be Gay have to do with the situaton? If he is frail ok .. if he is Gay ok ... but the 2 are not synoymous please! Like the time people in the 90's tried to brand every skinny "Frail" gay guy as dying of Aids .. Let's just be a little sensitive on here please. I am Gay and it is something we go through all our lives. You are a new member so I don't hold grudges as we all get to know each other well over time on this Tattle group .... but historic people like @Julia123 @Hunevoque2 @Oops... @Miscanthus @Namima @AmaliaLana @Elle Belle and not forgetting @Miss Trunchbull know me well and know that this type of stuff could actually hurt certain people here. So I would ask kindly to just be aware that unlike other threads on Tattlelife .. we are a majorly diverse group ... thank you xxx (No offence I hope?)
I just believe that all the words were put together without the frail and gay having anything to do with each other. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just believe that all the words were put together without the frail and gay having anything to do with each other. ❤
I said no offence caused .. It is just like the trigger posts we make here if anyone has a problem with weight issues or mental illness issues .... we are a very loving thread to each other so it was just to point out if members didn't know that we have people from all walks of life that could possibly be offended .... (Jesus I sound like a snowflake ... pay no attention @maladjusted lols I was just voicing an opinion)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
♥ you, @Stefano.

If Ali is gay, I hope he comes out and lives his best life. My husband thinks Ali is gay, I'm less certain. I think he's just a good ol' metrosexual that appreciates hair and skin products and is unfortunately, currently unhappily married to a cretin. He deserves better and hopefully he will walk away before she continues turning him into a spiteful witch like she is.

He does appear frail right now, but he's working on it so his physical frailty gets a pass from me. EAT MORE, ALI!

At least he is trying to put out interesting reels unlike the most boring reel creator on the internet a/k/a Lydiota with an "A".

I've often thought he may be suffering from depression. He had far more oomph to him in the bygone era in the little house they lived in. You know, before he put a ring on it. Having all the building work going on endlessly when he openly admits messes/chaos upset his mojo, not having a partner that actively tries to eat well consistently, and living 24/7 with said partner that also brings the bonus cherry on the cake of undermining him, belittling him and tearing him down every chance she gets would make anyone depressed. I think if he had a job outside the home, or we weren't in a pandemic and he was traveling as he was able to before, he wouldn't look as defeated as he's looked lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Ali needs some friends time away from her, his self-esteem must be dashed to hell if he is a decent person ( unsure if he is just as bad but at least he truly loves their four-paws )

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Ali needs some friends time away from her, his self-esteem must be dashed to hell if he is a decent person ( unsure if he is just as bad but at least he truly loves their four-paws )
I think he’s just as bad as her. Years ago, she was a different person too - they have sucked the life out of eachother because of their vapid existence. If one of them was less greedy, and had integrity, they’d put a stop to it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ali’s content today 🙄

1. He talks about balancing business vs family life. Interesting. I have thoughts on both.
2. He’s advertising LG by... doing yoga? He talks about how the way we communicate has changed. He’s right, Lydia now communicates by using Tattle comments to start conversation. Besides, she doesn’t need the new LG for late night calls as she’s meeting up with friends in the house anyway, now that lockdown is apparently over.
3. Is that sausage and a yellow pepper?
4. Confirmed - yellow pepper with sausage. As a side note, his outfit is not that of a straight man. Anyone else?

View attachment 538532
View attachment 538533
View attachment 538534
View attachment 538535
I once told him that I had the same necklace as him, as it was a woman’s necklace with a lock on it. Never saw him wear it again. 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.