Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it very odd that people are jumping on the bandwagon of privacy when Carrie is in Lydia's vlogs, and Tattlers have posted pics of her previous home - the outside as well - when it had NOT been sold as yet, SHE WAS STILL LIVING IN THE HOUSE. As well as plans of Lydiot's house. Colour me confused.
I’m agreeing with you, absolutely. She calls herself a “content creator” and this subject was the content of last night’s vlog. Anyway, lets move on..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone. Saw this on Charlie’s stories the other day and thought you’d all find this hilarious. Lewk at their new door FURNITURE 🤪. Familiar? Can anyone have an original thought these day? They just influence each other.

BCB4FD71-2392-46CC-B422-99996E035DE5.jpeg
CA885B7E-DE35-43AE-9459-753ED74D0615.jpeg
7661BDF8-447C-47C3-8048-C38515C52372.jpeg
BD5CF868-8FAF-4B93-94FE-9FFE1337EAD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
As promised, here are freshly painted beautiful fancy dresses!

@Jeana J , the Chanel brooch completely elevates your globy tan mitt outfit!

IMG_20210416_150640.jpg

@blue_orchid , no pheasants were harmed in the making of your headpiece! I hope you don't mind the wedges, I assure you they are comfy. Your bronzer is quite the strong look...

IMG_20210416_150715.jpg

And dear @Oops... , here you have a better resolution and upright pic for your avatar. I hope you can put it to use.

IMG_20210416_150442.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
So... tonight they are all going out for LYDIA’S birthday. What is wrong with her?! Ali had a birthday 4 days before her... while still in lockdown so what... is his chance to celebrate with friends over and done the second it’s over and back to her WEEK? Maybe he has his own boys night out plans so he can get an intervention?!

The dress is HIDEOUS and of course she says “Dior vibes” 🙄 Seems KM and boo hoo is actually the perfect pairing of dreams for our little copy cat with no morals or ethics herself. All about the 🤑

C4C3CDC8-391F-41B6-990A-A84904F64850.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 532133

@blue_orchid , no pheasants were harmed in the making of your headpiece! I hope you don't mind the wedges, I assure you they are comfy. Your bronzer is quite the strong look...

View attachment 532137

And dear @Oops... , here you have a better resolution and upright pic for your avatar. I hope you can put it to use.

View attachment 532146
Oh these are too good 😍 Please can I have an avatar? If you have time only 😘 Can I be wearing her KM black ostrich feather dress, with Ali's bday knives in hand. I have long blonde hair x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So... tonight they are all going out for LYDIA’S birthday. What is wrong with her?! Ali had a birthday 4 days before her... while still in lockdown so what... is his chance to celebrate with friends over and done the second it’s over and back to her WEEK? Maybe he has his own boys night out plans so he can get an intervention?!

The dress is HIDEOUS and of course she says “Dior vibes” 🙄 Seems KM and boo hoo is actually the perfect pairing of dreams for our little copy cat with no morals or ethics herself. All about the 🤑

View attachment 532130
Dior vibes?? Is she nuts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

View attachment 532133

View attachment 532137

View attachment 532146
@theredgossiper THANK YOU!!!!🥰 I absolutely LOVE my outfit! Definitely amped up with my Chanel accessory! It is everything I had dreamed of. The piece de resistance is the ‘Globy’ label of course. It adds a certain je ne sais quoi. These are all absolutely incredible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this grammy bot taking the piss of Lydia's vernacular?

Yeah, she loves her doormats she can step on.
Lidl - on her last vlog - invited comments about replacing the word excitement with other options - Grammy Kirby got very enthused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 532133

View attachment 532137

View attachment 532146
Your work is amazing! ❤
I am late, but can I add to my "hay with bike" outfit her toiletpaper fascinator?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 532130
That dress doesn't look right it deffo needs a Hermes belt with it.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That dress doesn't look right it deffo needs a Hermes belt with it.;)
She wants it to have Dior vibes, because Josie will be at tonight’s festivities wearing her too big, very ugly Dior coat, that apparently was the « opening of »the Aladin box »!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She wants it to have Dior vibes, because Josie will be at tonight’s festivities wearing her too big, very ugly Dior coat, that apparently was the « opening of »the Aladin box »!
I'm waiting for " I don't normally eat biscuits, but bake them myself " and the tin appearing in the "Greenhouse".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I personally can’t wait to see those little wooden shoe inserts to appear in Ali’s office! She said they would go in the ‘mud room’ or his office. It would be so funny to see them - size 36, no less - joining his mariner’s wheel and binoculars on the shelves. Size 36 - what is she trying to tell us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cawwies house looks very nice, that green kitchen and all the little special features. No wonder the Lady started to change up her house once again just when carrie was about to move. She is sick! I didn't finished watching last night vlog she is so annoying.

Pretending to be all excited and happy... I had a peak on her stories during her bday, maybe half of the brands or just a hdanfull sent her things. Just wait for other influencers bdays. It feels to me that is hitting her the lack of compassion, empathy and her narcissism is starting to show. With no big deals, or becoming irrelevant. So she has to act like her life is just amazing and she is just excited!

Meanwhile my biggest shock (shouldn't be) :p Ali's reel.. the caption, the way he pushes her to the camera. It was all Lydia's idea, he can't get out of there. Even his vlogs has both their names on the tittle? and Lydia didn't even post on instagram from his birthday?

It definitely looks like an villain from a movie keeping him hostage and saying to him what he can do or can't do!
She’s like Cruella DeVille, but with big straw hair and a Dachshund. Someone needs to draw her in her ugly dirt bathrobe like this. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In her latest vlog she picks things up from an antique shop - but what struck me is when she said that she wants some old riding boots with the wooden inserts and would put them by her front door because she thinks that would look great. I used to ride for years so had boots - many and all of the clothing etc that goes with riding. She does not ride. Why would a person want things that they do not use or have an interest in displayed in their house? She might as well say that she wants a pair of boots from a fireman. It just struck me as "furnishing a fake home" - these objects have nothing to do with her own life experience (i.e. she travelled to X and this reminds her of X, or she had a long friendship and this object reminds her of that friendship, etc).
Agreed. Her whole house has turned into a stage set against which she can post pictures of her ridiculous made up life on Instagram. None of the things on display are personal to her or Ali. Everything is just collated for appearance and dressed for show - it’s quite sad when you think about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.