Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry I didn't mean to cause offence or fat shame. 😘 It was my perception that Lydia would fang behind Dee's back at her trying to 'fatten' Ali up with her homemade foods. I think it's apparent that Lydia strives to maintain her size 4 cinched in waist and likely looks down on anyone who doesn't aspire to this.

Also it was just a joke. I guess a joke is always going to be at someone/something's expense. The whole debate between humour and being overly politically correct... It really wasn't my intent to be offensive though. I would rather someone laugh at my post (as I do with others).
I understand where you come from and how it was mostly written in jest and how it makes sense from a Lydia perspective. However, we do know the whole team must read here and I imagined how Dee, who is barely seen, keeps out of the spotlight and seems lovely and thoughtful, could have felt reading that.
I really enjoy your hilarious recaps and "dear tattlers", but I just can't stay silent when I see something that seems unfair. This is my personal opinion, based on my personal experiences and on where I draw the line. I hope this doesn't detract you from posting, as you are a very esteemed and loved member of this forum.
No hard feelings ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That cabinet she plans to put in her greedhouse for the seeds, well the rate she's buying stuff she wont fit in the greedhouse herself soon!

She is ridiculous, but it comes as no surprise how she's 'curated' the greenhouse. Within a couple of weeks of it being built it is full to the brim of shop bought plants, a huge dining table, a wood burner and a million pots, so it looks 'busy' and a 'working' greenhouse.

More proof that she is an utter fraud at everything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
who has posted pix of Cawwie house and how do they know its cawwies house??

I still think it looks like a wooden toilet.
It is very definitely a house elf’s loo and someone needs to remind him to put the seat down :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is very definitely a house elf’s loo and someone needs to remind him to put the seat down :sick:
Opps I love that you are still horizontal, what a party/parade/night that was, you clearly haven't recovered yet :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lydia's birthday has proved that her career as an influencer is dead...
Can't wait for the ITF's birthday, I think she'll be buried under boxes with presents and flowers from the brands.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Opps I love that you are still horizontal, what a party/parade/night that was, you clearly haven't recovered yet :)
I have recovered (just) however, I struggled for hours with the whole picture of dreams for my avatar. Then the breathe headless chicken breathe (with a head so kindly restored to me by my dear friend) avatar would not stand up as I have NO skills in rotational tech. I mean NONE. Rather than push a boulder uphill I have decided to leave myself in a recumbent position - somehow it feels right. 🐔 Still loving the illustration...still going back to look at it and still loving all the new avatars. What a forum we have! It’s so lovely💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have recovered (just) however, I struggled for hours with the whole picture of dreams for my avatar. Then the breathe headless chicken breathe (with a head so kindly restored to me by my dear friend) avatar would not stand up as I have NO skills in rotational tech. I mean NONE. Rather than push a boulder uphill I have decided to leave myself in a recumbent position - somehow it feels right. 🐔 Still loving the illustration...still going back to look at it and still loving all the new avatars. What a forum we have! It’s so lovely💛
Over the weekend I will post a diagram of how to get you upright...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That cabinet she plans to put in her greedhouse for the seeds, well the rate she's buying stuff she wont fit in the greedhouse herself soon!
I think it is written on most packages to store in dry place. She does not even have to google it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lydia’s seeds will be ruined if she stores them in the green house. But I’m not surprised she’s considering it, given that she left her seeds outside over winter in a tin this year. How stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think it is written on most packages to store in dry place. She does not even have to google it.
Noooo-when Lydia sees seed packets she sees a picture in her mind of seed packets in a rustic painted drawer and a semi-well manicured hand reaching into the drawer in a photograph. Whoever came up with the ridiculous notion that seeds are for planting is utterly bonkers...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Noooo-when Lydia sees seed packets she sees a picture in her mind of seed packets in a rustic painted drawer and a semi-well manicured hand reaching into the drawer in a photograph. Whoever came up with the ridiculous notion that seeds were for planting is utterly bonkers...
Must be the same people that made gardening a trend for these influencers!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.