Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
So I think Ali's vlog tomorrow is going to be an in-depth explanation on how and why he "chose" the table and plates for Lydiot's birthday present. :cool:
I think he will give us a behind the scenes look at how he does his filming trickery showing us two fresh eggs leaving a chicken’s arse falling thru 2 floors down below straight into his new egg cups perched upon a driftwood dining table, complete with toast soldiers at the ready on the recently unearthed from Pompeii side plates 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Alleykat

Of course it is all about Lydia, it’s her birthday after all !! Ali is really kind at heart, he has used his creativity to produce the reel for her, no doubt at her insistence. Why the bloody hell can’t she make an absolute fuss of him for his birthday, (and any other day for that matter). Ali deserves much better treatment and respect from Lydia.

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
And how much he loves those knives, which he will use to cut cheese.
The more they mention it, the more I think it was free, maybe even a paid add.
Actually, on the subject, I headed over to the comments on her vlog and noticed that the gift from her eco-bro, the juniper (junniper, joooniper, oh, I’m probably butchering that he he 😡) was listed in the description box - what’s that about? If it was a birthday gift, how are they advertising it? The Present Tree was the company.

Eta - nothing new to report, everyone fawning as usual. Someone want ‘what you eat in a day, please’ - how many gangsta sausage rolls do you need to see?! 67 yr old grandma from Kirby, TX, is back - woman hasn’t aged a day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Thank you @Elle Belle for the hilarious vlog commentary! I like to grab a cuppa and get comfy before I settle down to read it! ❤

Could somebody tell me if Lidl mentioned that she was featured in the Telegraph mag at the weekend? I can't believe I haven't seen it on her home account, which I'm not banned from!
Same! When @Elle Belle posts, I get so excited I have to make myself a green tea and bisicuit! As @Oops said, no mention of the article in the Telegraph.

Lidl is such a liar - she trips herself up constantly. She said that she listened to Ferne Cotton’s podcast with Jake Humphrey THIS MORNING on her vlog. She then put it up on her stories and then received voice notes from Ferne and Jake (she played us back the Jake one saying thanks for the mention). All in one morning - hard to believe, right? That’s because she then mentions that herself and Carrie discussed the podcast ONE WEEK ago in Carrie’s garden! So, there was no THIS MORNING about it - it was unnecessary lies to pretend how busy she is and the immediate response of ‘celebs’ celebrating her support. The whole story was a week old.

• Angry
  • Sick

Buggly

Do wealthy people mention that they paid what ... a few hundred quid towards something when they BUY really expensive outfits just day to day. God, what a puzzle, DO THEY ? Um. Mrs Cringeworthy of Cheapskate Drive.

I cannot believe she did that, what on earth !!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

avabella

VIP Member
She actually made the point that Ali's parents gave him money for his birthday - he wanted to buy the knives - the money they gave him was insufficient - so she put in the rest of the money to buy him the knives. 🤬

I mean, how much money would parents give to an adult child on their birthday? Firstly, I can't imagine much seeing as he lives such an 'extravagant' lifestyle anyway, he's a grown adult, and it's not a particularly special birthday. I'd be embarrassed to accept a large amount of money from my parents for my birthday, and those knifes were £1000+

• Sick
  • Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
That dog does not look pleased to see her. She really is over egging how Porter loves her. It’s like a canine version of Mommie Dearest.
653255EC-4398-4BAC-9FAE-69E57D5C44E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I think she briefly mentioned once in a video that “one of her channels had been breached”, but thats all she said about it, unless I missed something. (That was in the video she uploaded about being vulnerable at Nicky’s house). She probably told Carrie and Ali that someone had screenshot the picture and uploaded it to tattle. Them being unaware it’s actually Lydia, went into a panic and removed people they didn’t trust. Lydia’s ‘followers’ numbers on her personal account didn’t decline like theirs did. Because she knows the truth, that there isn’t actually a mole. I have screenshots with dates of everything. I have suspected it for a long time so I have been noting things down in my phone. If I had the time I would make a video of them all now but I’m still working during lockdown. TeaSpiller being online until 1pm yesterday, then Lydia indirectly moaning on her story from 1pm, this is one example. I have many more. Lydia made a video the same week the TeaSpiller account was made, complaining about being compared to other women (InTheFrow). In one of their first posts TeaSpiller pointed out ITF lives in Milton Keynes. This was a little F You to us tattlers for comparing Lydia to her and mocking her for living in Northampton instead of Buckinghamshire. She probably thought ‘at least I live in a better location than ITF’. Why would a member of Ali’s family (this is who TeaSpiller is claiming to be) who dislikes Lydia want to point out to us where ITF lives and how would they even know anything about Victoria/ITF.

Lydia did mention the whole wedding was free but she could be smug about that, hence why she told us as in a ‘Ha, all of you had to pay for yours, I didn’t’, or it’s just another negative comment to make us believe it’s someone who dislikes her.

I’m just putting a few pointers out. If someone can debunk them, thats fine. I’m very open minded. This is why I’ve been dying to say something for so long. A lot of you know more details than I do so can have a clearer image of it all and make better sense of my suspicions, if that makes sense. It’s nice to finally get someone’s opinion on it as it’s not something I could discuss with one of my friends. Nobody watches her or knows what tattle is so they wouldn’t get it 😅.

I’m not sure either way, but it’s a strong possibility it is her. I mean why would she block you? That seems very strange. I also think it’s the sort of thing Lydia would do- in a way it would be a form of control. Even if it’s attracting negative attention she would feel quite powerful that she had some say in the narrative. Almost like a game.
So no I wouldn’t put it past her at all. She’s very erratic anyway - how she acted with Nicky proves that. I think she likes the drama too, I mean every vlog she has to address some sort of criticism doesn’t she?!! She lives off the stuff! I think any way in which she can do the ‘poor me’ act, the more she can make out she’s always the victim.

So yeh could well be Lydia.Maybe we will never know.
If it isn’t Lydia then Tea Spiller could just be being quiet because she simply doesn’t want to out herself or say too much. She could be a partner of one of their friends and it cause a lot of trouble if found out- it could also be a friend who’s felt aggrieved by Lydia but doesn’t want to take it much further.

• Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
So it's not the thatched house?

Ok found one on regular Rightmove with a green Aga! And hella wood, so much wood. Beams of dreams. I hope this is the one because Lydia will be dying.

And in the video which I haven't finished, Carrie says she's got an Aga, so I think it's the right one. It's a 3 letter named cottage. It's a tree. HTH!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Missmarpleknows

Her latest Instagram stories are disgraceful. What awful behaviour! Her response to the person who asked why do you waste so much money constantly renovating was the definition of gaslighting and so ignorant. I don't think I can watch her anymore...I used to enjoy watching her home content. And her hair was the best it's ever been when she saw Nicky. She was on to a good thing about 12 months ago. Now she is so out of touch with her followers, society, her relationships...she is in for a rude shock when no one cares about her anymore...and it will happen. She will wake up one day and have nobody. For her sake, as she is a human, I hope she can look into herself and really reflect and see that she is a toxic person (not everybody else in the world). It's unlikely as she has a narcissistic personality disorder but here's hoping...
I'll just leave this here.......

Narcissistic rage is an outburst of intense anger or silence that can happen to someone with narcissistic personality disorder. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) happens when someone has an exaggerated or overly inflated sense of their own importance......

• Heart
  • Sick

Hi there

@BrookeDavis I usually agree with what you have to say/contribute but on @TeaSpiller being Lidl, I’m afraid I’ll have to strongly disagree. I won’t add anything further to back this up as it will just get out of hand.
I do hope you don’t take any offence to this, if you are able to look at TS previous posts, then you’ll see for yourself why it’s not Lydia.

• Wow
  • Heart
“When you spend your life excited the way that I do...” Only ten minutes into the vlog, but if my eyes rolled back any harder, they might get stuck that way forever. If there’s one certainty in the world, it’s that, come rain, shine, or pandemic, Lidl will always be there manically tooting her own horn. She is so desperate to be perceived as a cheerful, happy-go-lucky trendsetter instead of the miserable, envious heifer that she is, it’s actually quite fascinating to watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Great news Everyone!!! We have received funding from The Arts Council to set up a new charity!

Cloth Droppers Anonymous (C.D.A) is now a free service for anyone who has been traumatised by cloths. Regular Wednesday meeting are being held from now on. Support staff will be available on demand.

My name is @Oops...and I am a cloth dropper...

There will of course be a CDA tent at Downtonbury 2021. ⛺

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Happy birthday from Cal but she hasn’t liked it 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 529714View attachment 529715
She is probably too drunk or having the fit off the week because she only got 45 presents, a real Dudley .
I believe her birthday has to last a week because coming from a broken home, she would have mummy birthday, daddy birthday, granny birthday one and granny birthday two. Normal people get all the family together , if birthdays are a thing. I hate birthdays, especially the one that is coming up that means I will be « old »😫!

• Heart

Michelle05

Chatty Member
If it was her, I would think her thought process is “any attention is good attention.” Let’s be real, if this thread died out completely and she couldn’t check it and make snarky comments and mould her content around what was on here, what would be the point? It makes her feel “relevant”, she can say she’s been attacked by trolls, give it the poor moo moo speech. I have no idea if TeaSpiller is her but I 10000% believe she definitely checks her threads.
I believe the same, the worst thing that could ever happen to Lydia is if nobody gave her any attention, good or bad.
For her the negativity, drama, bitching with people is all that she knows, it’s what’s familiar to her.

Us normal people would maybe start to reflect on ourselves if we had 81 (!) gossip threads and conflicts with everyone around, no friends left etc but Lydia is not looking through the same lens as a normal mentally healthy person .
The negative attention is what keeps her going, that’s why she constantly creates it.

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I, too, limit as much as possible consuming her content for the reasons you mentioned. There is absolutely nothing in her life that interests me anymore, not her style or her house decor choices. I do not see anything from her insta (it's usually reposted here anyway) and only watch her videos so I can join the conversation here and know what everyone is talking about. I do zone out quite frequently when she starts rambling on, so I must only "watch" 40% of her content anyway 😴
I would like a paquet of those minI eggs😂😫🤓

Hey guys,
First time poster here (also not from UK or US so excuse my bad english). I wanted to post this on the last thread. I messaged the home account when she did that smug Q&A, to my surprise she replied...I was trying to be kind and polite and just explain to her why the constant changes look bad and oh boy....I did not expect her response to be so condescending and disgusting. She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), and that I would not understand because I dont have so many followers as she does. She did not want to hear anything...I was really sad because I hoped that MAYBE she is not as bad as she seems lately. :( Also I really tried to be nice (in my opinion at least)...
I found you guys a few weeks ago when I also had enough of the inconsistencies and thought that it is just me who thinks she changed a lot (looking at her comment section it seemed that I am the only one). Well...I am glad to see the light. Thank you....
Sorry if it is long, I am just quite upset since the messaging (I did not respond to her after).
Welcome. Don’t get upset by abusive bitch face millen. Really she is not the queen so just brush it over your shoulders and stay with us TATTLERS❤ (On the sage and fun side) Always look at the bright side of life……………

• Heart