Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
What do I click on to get this image into my photo library please? This is the bit I can’t work out. I am a complete Luddite!
I tried another thing
athing.jpg

If you are on a laptop/computer
  1. click on the pic until it enlarges in an extra tab
  2. click with the right mouse button and choose the entry that says something like "safe graphic"
  3. save it on a place where you find it again
Mobile phone (not 100% sure if it works, I have to guess the way)
  1. click on pic until it enlarges/opens
  2. click now on the pic until it shows entries, choose something that says "safe graphic" or similar

Should look a bit like this on computer, after step 1 and 2 -> then I would choose entry "Grafik speichern unter..." (save graphic/picture)
1618443920781.png

Maybe flees have laid eggs in the table crevice 🤗
Disgustang!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Oops...

VIP Member
I tried another thing
View attachment 529987

If you are on a laptop/computer
  1. click on the pic until it enlarges in an extra tab
  2. click with the right mouse button and choose the entry that says something like "safe graphic"
Mobile phone (not 100% sure if it works, I have to guess the way)
  1. click on pic until it enlarges/opens
  2. click now on the pic until it shows entries, choose something that says "safe graphic" or similar
I am on my ipad! All other equipment at office and I am still working from home with no-one to assist me with my ineptitudes! When I take a photo with my phone I then have to take a photo of the photo on my phone with my IPad. Its sooooo complicated...

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered watching the flog just to see a glimpse of carries lovely house - can anyone confirm the exact price or the first letters of the street or something, I know the village name.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
No, we can't send each other, we are also not allowed to promote ourselves (got a warning again, because I wanted to make us a save Reddit if something happens to tattle, so we won't get lost). But you can just make a comment and insert all the crop outs. Then people can take theirs from that one comment post.
Er...yes. Can you please repeat that as my understanding tech skills are ridiculously meagre. I can’t crop. Croppin’ isn‘t what I can do as you can clearly see from my much loved and duly noted avatar...🤪

• Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I'm just lmao that she is trying to reach the million since last year, and she got every time kicked in the arse by people reporting her bots/trying to make it known she buys them/some nervous breakdown of hers.
Ohhhh great idea with your Avatar.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Hmm this post sounds like it's written by someone who is active on tattle because it's saying everything we say - but the poster only joined this morning. Feels a bit fake to me. (Huge apologies if it's not!!)
Could be a sock account of someone who is longer on tattle but active on other threads, where they gave away more info. So they decided to rather get themselves a fresh account for posting about Lydia.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Can somebody tell me what she was doing in Ibiza wearing those beautiful outfits of dreeeaaams in the past? I see these pictures but it is not clear to me....why??? :D Thanks guys, sorry if it is off topic.:)
Look in the wiki (top of page, a button you can click on). There is it explained.

• Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
Is anyone able to share any pictures of inside carries house from Lydia’s vlog? I can’t bear to watch...

• Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
And don't hold the Parmigiano in your grubby, fake tan stained, mitts Lidl hold it in a napkin or kitchen roll....and....and grate the blooming stuff into a dish and put the dish on the table, never ever put ya rubbish Poundland grater on the table you total pleb!!! Oooooh!!!
Maybe flees have laid eggs in the table crevice 🤗

• Sick
  • Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
I am on my ipad! All other equipment at office and I am still working from home with no-one to assist me with my ineptitudes! When I take a photo with my phone I then have to take a photo of the photo on my phone with my IPad. Its sooooo complicated...
Oops what is your costume again please? I’ve had a bottle of wine and my research skills have been rather stunted...I can save it for you and post it here and then you just save and re post...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I got a strike for derailing the thread a little while ago - I was devastated :cry: I truly didn’t think I was doing that as I was quoting L at the time. I never would want anyone to think that it was my intention to derail.
I know the feeling.

If you want any specific part of the picture as your avatar you can tell which, and we can help you in cropping that part out and posting it in a comment, so you can save it on your device and use it as profile pic. ☺

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Oops what is your costume again please? I’ve had a bottle of wine and my research #kills have been rather stunted...I can save it for you and post it here and then you just s@ve and re post...
That’s the bit I cant do because I am on an ipad - so I have to photograph the picture with my phone and then take a photo of the photo on my phone with my ipad which then crops out some of us...AGGGHHHHHH!!

So now I have this! I tried doing it straight from my phone and look at the mess I have made! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Why can't you send the photo from your phone to your ipad or screen shot on your iPad in the first place?

Lidl is still a disgusting human being.