Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
I do not like Lydia's dress at all. Now that you pointed out it does look similar to OP's and probably would looked better with a thicker top. Lydia's top is almost see through.
Yes you're right💗! Imagine it with a luxurious knitted top, it would have gone perfectly with their winter theme aswell.

• Heart

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Sorry everyone if I write something that has already been mentioned, took a while on the last video. haha this lady does that, you realise she is still very wrong and nothing will ever change with her!

Does anyone notice that from the beginning of the video till well now 10 min, she sounds like she is either on medication to tone her down (anxiety or other things) or she is trying so so so hard to be 'nice'

Talks slow and nicely and the fake laugh, she she goes to water the beds. is like a scary laugh 'Oh is so untidy ha ha ha' . She is definitely trying to come across as oh hiii guys and now she is like well Im excited to live my life.

If you will watch it how cringe is from 11.43 min till 12.06 !! she sound mental !

She can try all she wants to be all bubbly and nice but she comes across so annoying.

Another thing she says is how excited she is to have her BEST FRIEND all to herself??? Jealous much Lydia? That she has a life now? And talking about the chair like she is her spot? is not your house! you go to visit only you don't live with Carrie....
I started the video in the background and In the first 2 minute I did not recognised her voice.

Polava

VIP Member
The FB village name post alludes to a place a Queen would live. Not a palace, but a ...

The only house on Rightmove for said village that is coming up around 600K sold in Dec is a thatched roof beauty. But I'm not seeing an aga? Is this the wrong one?
Current rightmove not house price rightmove

Reactions: 6

Buggly

Oh yes @Buggly :sick::sick::sick: . I campaigned vigorously a little while ago to stop using this repugnantly crass word - I think thereafter we replaced the word with TABLESCRAPE since it seemed more befitting and a little less er...Wannabe Chavish. Wannabe Chavish is indeed a whole new language/affectation which some of us have discovered through exposure to certain people. The Christmas TABLESCRAPE of two years ago is indelibly printed on some of our retinas - my fingers refuse to type the description of why. Off for therapy again now🔫.

Can someone man the battlements whilst I go for my emergency appointment please? Thank you so much. 😷
@Oops 😬 My apologies sister, do forgive moi. I am in the waiting room having watched a video this morning where someone said ' Stemware ' and I assumed that it was some description of ' decorative tech ', I was mistaken, for they meant ' glassware '. ( Americanise I assume ). I'm so backward.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the article that mentioned one of the ads was banned.
It was laser hair removal, there is a video on Facebook where she talks about it, the link to it is here.

Edit: Just seen the article has already been linked. x

You wouldn't think they were the same couple, this is from her Facebook page. Lydia Elise Millen dot com (I've just realised Ali looks as if he is wearing two shirts at once, two collars LOL)

View attachment 527321
They both look plastic in this pic?!

Reactions: 5

Miscanthus

VIP Member
View attachment 529987

If you are on a laptop/computer
  1. click on the pic until it enlarges in an extra tab
  2. click with the right mouse button and choose the entry that says something like "safe graphic"
  3. save it on a place where you find it again
Mobile phone (not 100% sure if it works, I have to guess the way)
  1. click on pic until it enlarges/opens
  2. click now on the pic until it shows entries, choose something that says "safe graphic" or similar
  3. save it on a place where you find it again

Should look a bit like this on computer, after step 1 and 2 -> then I would choose entry "Grafik speichern unter..." (save graphic/picture)
View attachment 529991

Disgustang!!
[/QUOTE]
I just did a screen shot, enlarged it and cropped it. Simples!:m

Last edited:
Reactions: 5