Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Tattlers, I have changed my avatar. Even though my Meghan bananas were meant to be ironic, ie to highlight one of her many PR epic fails, I can no longer condone giving that woman an ounce more publicity - even if it’s just an avatar. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Fortunately my bananas are untouched by a felt tip pen wielded by a wanna be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

avabella

VIP Member
Does anyone have screenshots of the shit show marble? Just to prevent me having to trawl through shit syrup

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I cannot believe this was left in the video. She's bullying Carrie to change the chair in her living room!!!
Carrie then snapped back and said "I don't dictate your furniture, you don't dictate mine". Lydia then keeps harking on that she should change the chair and Carrie said no FOUR TIMES? BLOODY HELL you are constantly re-doing your own home every month why don't you get a bigger chair!
The audacity to then say "it's my birthday on Wednesday" ???????? It's Carrie's house she will do what she wants, I wouldn't dare speak to my best friend like this it screams spoilt brat.
Horrendous behaviour.
Ooooh so they are in Carrie's house!
*goes to watch the vlog*

Allexie01

VIP Member
Oh lawks....I feel a bit icky looking at those pics 🤮

New avatar! Excited! How did you know that turquoise is my favourite colour, daaahling @theredgossiper ?
I might have a flipper by my right ear but I'm ready to rob rich influencers and give to poor hard working people!

Just because I have no bananas, I haven't forgotten you Nicky! 💛🍌💛🍌
Sorry about the flipper😳

• Haha

AgiaNapa

Can somebody tell me what she was doing in Ibiza wearing those beautiful outfits of dreeeaaams in the past? I see these pictures but it is not clear to me....why??? :D Thanks guys, sorry if it is off topic.:)

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I’m really glad Victoria decided not to change her table but again I’m dumbfounded that she even considered it. The way influencers change what to most people would be investment pieces of furniture on a whim.
I’m actually like that. I had about 10 tables in 8 years. All second hand or from the charity shops. I had a table addiction always trying to find the right shape etc. I know have none as the house I’m in now has a weird area. ( still looking for the right small antique table. )

You mean pics like this one
View attachment 527482 or this View attachment 527483 and this View attachment 527484
I have a nice gif of her vibing in tha Ibeffa club but I can't load it up, too big, don't know to get it smaller.. I try to find an online possibilty, if it works I edit the comment, doesn't work, even if it more compressed. Have sadly no link to it.

Worked a way out, there you go:

God, they all have to constantly change things up (don't talk about the deco, but that she actually considered buying a new table and probably chairs). She lives there for how long? And if she is passive-aggressively targeting Lydia, just staaaaahhhhp it. She and Claire need to get a new hobby. I mean, I can laugh about it, but it's kind of pathetic, they would've had the chance to talk actually with Lydia, we can't do that. Either you go and address it or you have to accept it and move on. They all had their time to shine, and say something, but nah. There are all same peas in a pot.

I actually laugh, because of the show "Farscape" I loved to watch. Sadly, it seems I didn't save the pic I made related to this. Instead, the "Glasshouse" pic.
View attachment 527507

That's makes me super annoyed. 😤

That's, like, a super recommendation, I'll that, like, consume next.
I have that thing, when people (in German) say "quasi" (virtually, so to say) it is 98% of the time not in a context where it is "quasi" but it is "actually" that way. Like, it super annoys me, that they virtually use "quasi" in that context. It makes me wanna scream. The worst is, those people use it like "like", "erhm", "super", etc. as filler.

When I am stressed I tend to say the whole time "gerad" (in the context used like "just"), "Can you just to this", "I have to just do this first", etc. It is a way to minimize the request, since I am stressed in such moments, I don't want anyone to feel that I am aggressive or whatever. During my move I used it in nearly every sentence. 🤦‍♀️

That made me laugh "droppings". I think the name is drop cloth??? I only remember, they named it that way to honour the painters. 🤔 ❓❓❓

I saw it yesterday, "Transform" is their name. I thought if I should post it, since she talked about, that she wants a different surgeon. Of course, she wants, because it won't be free anymore.

Oh, ok, thought she had her breast augmented there as well. Was actually surprised, I had rather thought she went with a discounter surgeon in Turkey or Hungary, or Czech Rep. etc. They were pretty big at that time.
I wonder if she still smokes?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Lollylola

VIP Member
I had the exact same reaction to this too. I don’t think it is in this case (as someone else pointed out I think it’s just the way he’s holding the leash), but it definitely rang warning bells for me
Very weird - it’s the hand signal for domestic abuse.

• Sad

Oops...

VIP Member
So many, like, events to attend! I'm such a busy little moo moo! I'm super excited at the thought of pizza. My tummy is, like, rumblin' but I won't eat for 24 hours so I can stuff my face before you've all sat down.
What to wear? Thinkin' cloth for a sloth!
YES! it gives us ALL a chance to wear our Sloth Cloths!! Absosuperlutely super-great idea.

What colour will your Sloth Cloth be? Mine will be Rosa Gertrude Jekyll pink...I will like save you a seat next to @Milking Keynes et moi.🌹

That lipstick makes her look like a corpse.
That new avatar.!!! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Oops...

VIP Member
Please may I come? I haven’t organised anything special....except garden clearance in the morning, a call from my Gp and to clean the garage. Today I painted my fence with black Barn paint and I have to say one coat and it does a wonderful job. I also semi finished a drawing for an exhibition in Amsterdam of some of my work. I’m not sure .....I can never tell with my own stuff....it’s called Blithe Spirits.
View attachment 527818
Oh yes do please come - Madame L’Artiste will be given the Chaise Longue de Blithe Espirit de Corps...

• Heart
Reactions: 9