Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZhaZhaGabor

Surely, Xenia stole hers as well. There is no honour amongst thieves.
Exactly, they're all morphing into one cookie cutter virtual QVC salesperson

DO! That’s such a good idea...sorry if you feel left out :cry: . We all know you were with us in spirit anyway.:m
Don't worry, I'm not distraught 😁 but my efforts will not be the same as these perfect little drawings. Oh my goodness, they are the absolute Dream!! 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Brilliant❤Thankyou

I feel left out of this cool illustrated avatar fest (which by the way are bloody fantastic), I may have to scribble my own effort 😁
If you like dogs, I can lend you grumpy Snoopy the dachshund (dark blue ribbon) or Muffin the happy sole ( turquoise ribbon I believe)

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
i could be very wrong here but when I saw that first picture my blood ran cold. I’m sure I’ve seen this hand gesture mentioned in something I’ve watched before and it’s a signal used when someone is suffering abuse and needs help. I can’t remember where I saw it and as I said I could be very wrong about it but just look closely at his eyes something is going on in those eyes he looks lost, frightened to me.

He’s only doing the first part and it’s probably nothing but even so it’s made me feel sick. I’ve got a very uneasy feeling.
I had the exact same reaction to this too. I don’t think it is in this case (as someone else pointed out I think it’s just the way he’s holding the leash), but it definitely rang warning bells for me

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered watching the flog just to see a glimpse of carries lovely house - can anyone confirm the exact price or the first letters of the street or something, I know the village name.
I think if you figured out the village name (I think it is not against the rules as she posted it in a public group) you can search on rightmove for sold prices. I think they mentioned it in vlogs that she bought it in december last year. From there you can find it! ;)

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I had the exact same reaction to this too. I don’t think it is in this case (as someone else pointed out I think it’s just the way he’s holding the leash), but it definitely rang warning bells for me
I actually didn't know about that sign, or I forgot it immediately when I had seen it. So, at least he did something useful (involuntarily).

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Another wonderful evening organised by @Oops - thank you for including me and Gem.

Mel O’Dramatic has finally cured my nasty addiction to sludge cloth’s droppings and I am reborn. Joint therapy, candlelit suppers and 40 carat Aquamarines are the way forward. The venue of the Little Sister’s of the Skint was a wonderful choice. Can I please add that Teddy Bear has impeccable manners and steadfastly refused to sit and eat until everyone was seated.

I feel like a great weight has been lifted from me and that I can envisage a future without cloth’s droppings for maybe the very first time. I genuinely cannot thank you enough!
Well its worked for me too. Haven’t dropped a single cloth all day! Mind you - I have now started dropping my Aquamarine :oops: Teddy Bear keeps retrieving it for me though...bless him🐶

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
It’s a village near MK beginning with C (not giving too much away and breaking rules!)
I know Lydia said she was moving closer to her but it’s probs the same distance as her old house?
Thank you! Yes, I did not mean to break the rule with the address!

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
You look amazing! I love it!
I said earlier I wanted to do the same but I don’t know how to do it! TECH HELP REQUIRED...
Let me do mine then will see if I can help. Its going to take a bit more time because I want to get all of me in so will have to wipe out the person hanging beside me.

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Does it have a little bistro set that would fit perfectly in a greedhouse?

It doesn’t have an Aga, but my oh my it’s a beauty of a house!

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I can't seem to include the exact link for some reason but it is working - https://www.invidious.tube/search?q=lydiamillen

Good luck - you can skip the first 15 minutes because she waffles to the camera about herself for that part. I was disgusted she was given the BareMinerals products because I've just bought them and hate that she likes them too.
Thank you hun, oki doki lol, step away from the Bare Minerals Lydiot.

• Heart

Surfcat123

I always think that with dog or horse owners. Could you guess what breed/mix they own? I'm a constantly nervous, thinnish, oriental looking with bleached hair. Who would guess I own a bulky, smallish Fjordhorse, or that I prefer dogs of the German Shepard/Husky typus? Don't get me wrong, I also love to look at my nervous thinnish oriental animal counterparts, like Achal Tekke and Greyhound, but I know I would die on such a horse 😨😁
I'm always 100% off with such guessing games. I would get everyone wrong. Sometimes you can see the not cropped out profile pic, when someone posted an Insta screenshot etc.

Ironically, you can see Lydia 100% in Lumi.

Would you wanna have Ali's management?
I am blonde, not skinny, green eyes and have whopping big warmblood horses that hopefully are good weight carriers

• Heart