Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a village near MK beginning with C (not giving too much away and breaking rules!)
I know Lydia said she was moving closer to her but it’s probs the same distance as her old house?
Thank you! Yes, I did not mean to break the rule with the address!

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe this was left in the video. She's bullying Carrie to change the chair in her living room!!!
Carrie then snapped back and said "I don't dictate your furniture, you don't dictate mine". Lydia then keeps harking on that she should change the chair and Carrie said no FOUR TIMES? BLOODY HELL you are constantly re-doing your own home every month why don't you get a bigger chair!
The audacity to then say "it's my birthday on Wednesday" to try and further convince her (sorry are you 7 years old)???????? It's Carrie's house she will do what she wants, I wouldn't dare speak to my best friend like this it screams spoilt brat and I'd get a slap.
Horrendous behaviour.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
I cannot believe this was left in the video. She's bullying Carrie to change the chair in her living room!!!
Carrie then snapped back and said "I don't dictate your furniture, you don't dictate mine". Lydia then keeps harking on that she should change the chair and Carrie said no FOUR TIMES? BLOODY HELL you are constantly re-doing your own home every month why don't you get a bigger chair!
The audacity to then say "it's my birthday on Wednesday" ???????? It's Carrie's house she will do what she wants, I wouldn't dare speak to my best friend like this it screams spoilt brat.
Horrendous behaviour.
Ooooh so they are in Carrie's house!
*goes to watch the vlog*

Reactions: 10
Ooooh so they are in Carrie's house!
*goes to watch the vlog*
She didn’t film at Carries house, it’s just a car ramble.
Does Carrie edit her videos? I wondered if she just leaves things in for us to see her behaviour? Their friendship doesn’t make sense.
Also Carrie looked unhealthy, she has lost a lot of weight - it should almost be a trigger warning 😮

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Can somebody tell me what she was doing in Ibiza wearing those beautiful outfits of dreeeaaams in the past? I see these pictures but it is not clear to me....why??? :D Thanks guys, sorry if it is off topic.:)
Look in the wiki (top of page, a button you can click on). There is it explained.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She didn’t film at Carries house, it’s just a car ramble.
Does Carrie edit her videos? I wondered if she just leaves things in for us to see her behaviour? Their friendship doesn’t make sense.
Also Carrie looked unhealthy, she has lost a lot of weight - it should almost be a trigger warning 😮
If my best friend had said that in a vlog and it was my job to edit I 100% wouldn't have left it in. So weird, it puts LEM in such a bad light.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Her intro is so cringe! So this gardener told her some of trees are expensive so now she likes them! :rolleyes:
All she cares about is the price tag!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Someone ... guess who ??? :rolleyes: is desperately trying to woo Elizabeth Arden.
Methinks she is on the beg for another collaborative with them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I bet Ali is hiding in the shed with Porter and Lumi while she cries/rants/spits
Do you know the tale of the three piglets and the wolf? She is huffing and puffing and the shed falls to pieces.
LEM_threepigs.png

#LydiaMillen #LydiaMadeMeDoIt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oooooh she's gonna be sage green with jealousy, Cawwwwwwweeee has an Aga.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

And she's giving Cawwee interior designing "advice".
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She shouldn't be in Carries house when they aren't working if she's already bubbled with her mum

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I find it hilarious that she's publicly shown that she's broken the England Covid rules. God she's dim.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Hmm this post sounds like it's written by someone who is active on tattle because it's saying everything we say - but the poster only joined this morning. Feels a bit fake to me. (Huge apologies if it's not!!)
Could be a sock account of someone who is longer on tattle but active on other threads, where they gave away more info. So they decided to rather get themselves a fresh account for posting about Lydia.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.