Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

First of all - what. da. f**k - is that a saggy lace nappy in the above reel photo?

Everything I have thought has already been said on here, but the cringe factor is at a maximum. They are more cringe than the Marilyn Monroe reel she did.

I cannot work out if she is trying to be comedic or not.

As for the downstairs loo - what a disaster. It was lovely before, like everything this dunce does, she's turned it to sh*t - quite appropriate really.

**EDIT - I should say the last post on the previous page - as this post created a new page. D'oh!**

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Fabulous idea, count me well and truly in. I am torn as to what to wear though but I think I am going to keep it simple and just dress up in my favourite shaving creme. Being Aussie I will have to go with the Bananas in Pyjamas bunting, I haven't been able to find a flag but am thinking if the shaving creme starts to dissolve I can always wrap the bunting around my nether regions to preserve my modesty.
So tell Trunchy to keep an eye out for meee and my bunting.

Reactions: 32
Oh that Marilyn Monroe skit... she called it Madonna! ( from her music video ). She had no bloody idea that it was Marilyn Monroe who did it. Lace nappy

Reactions: 24
Never did I ever...
Shaving cream and Bananas in Pyjamas Bunting (for waving and possibly modesty) duly noted!

Reactions: 15
Never forget. Plus her nipples need to be repositioned #Freethenipple

Reactions: 33
Can anyone who is good at research please advise the birth date of Ali so I can get my crack-team of event planners geared up for our Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers Event please?

Have found a horse from Wellington Barracks - she’s called Marching Matilda...I am advised she is enormously biddable, very well trained and is remarkably good at dressage.

Have dropped a line to HM to ask if we can borrow her red TotC uniform and a L-I-W called to say she is speaking to the Page of the Wardrobe. So its all looking good as far as the Royal Regalia goes it seems...

I have just been adopted by my new shared-niece and she has agreed to do the catering (don’t tell anyone though as it’s a surprise...)

Reactions: 25
I googled it and it states April 10th, 1989. Only 2 days away.

Reactions: 22
I actually should stop scrolling up I thought her knickers were around her bloody ankles I nearly spat my drink out

Reactions: 20
The bottom of the dress looks like a pair of knickers falling down

Reactions: 23
At least add a small salad with your main meal. And if Lydiot doesn't eat the salad, she could make one for Ali. Whilst he is preparing dinner. Get off your arse, you lazy bugger, silly moo moo.
I mean how long does it take to take to shred lettuce, cut 6 slices of cucumber, and throw in a few olives and feta. You don't even have to add onions or tomatoes. Laziest salad ever.

Reactions: 25
LYDIA WITH THE A stop posting pictures of that shit you serve up called dinner.
Its so embarrassing that you post this out for people to see. Look at at what your competition shows !!!!! That says it all . I would be mortified if people thought that was my main meal of the day. We already know you get the gold star for doing a weeks food shop for under £20 . How much f......ing pasta do you get in Aldi for your budget. Your nutrition is appalling we don't need reminding twice a week.

Reactions: 36
Anyone else notice that Lydia is always at the head of the table and Ali is sitting on the long sides of the table? I think it’s telling that she’s always at the head of the table

Reactions: 31
Thread #78 post #969...I said if I get into her house I will hide the cheese grater....still trying!
Am I being silly? Is this past tense of "wise" right, to me that reads as "wisened" as in old and wrinkly. I asked Lydia as she posted it but no reply.
You are thinking of wizened but that looks weird too. I've never seen ' wisened ' before!
That quote has really annoyed me.....Lidl, you need to read that quote, really think about it and ask yourself if it relates to you in any way......no!

Reactions: 16
Thos boots are totally the wrong pairing! She would've looked better with the nude rockstuds!

Reactions: 14
Great post...
Max Wall....nail on head

Anyone else notice this Insta story yesterday? There’s been lots of chat recently here on Tattle about her old style suiting her better and her best looks being jeans, white shirt and blazer.

... right on time, a blazer. Coincidence?

Reactions: 26
Oh it’s just for the gram!! I guarantee this item will never see the light of day again (unless her fee includes a few wears that is).

Oh it’s just for the gram!! I guarantee this item will never see the light of day again (unless her fee includes a few wears that is).
True. All her influenza “friends” have gone mad in the comments of her reel for that horrific dress with the huge sleeves, so that’ll no doubt be her go-to for the foreseeable future as it’s been endorsed by the blue ticks.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.