Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember in the vlog when she said people (us) ask why she is doing the house up again, her reply was that 'she can', and she laughed. That is not the sort of comment someone with genuine wealth or a high paying job would say.

She's laughing because she's a con woman and this is her easy blag, she's got a formula that works and it's what she uses to get everything for free. No doubt this renovation has cost money but she's probably got all Lauren Costly's designs and installations free, the paint is free, carpet, fabrics, probably most of the furniture too. So she's laughing, because as long as companies will do this for her she can keep going and going. She knows she mentions a company or product in the vlog, tag them, give them credit and then beg for the freebies, probably in that order as I don't believe random companies approach her with free products.

She's full of tit, back to posting motivational quotes that she's probably not even read or understood, stolen from other peoples instagrams, and for me the icing on the cake this week was posting a picture of a blazer with gold buttons - very Balmainesque, after people on here have posted photos of her from when she lived in those blazers and jeans and heels, and numerous vlogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Meanwhile, though, she has neglected rooms in the house that she has no interest in that are probably damp and require attention but because they are not seen (by the camera) she acts like they don’t exist. The walls might be softening in the basement with damp and she has no interest. She has no sense and no priorities.
Then if something went wrong with the houses structure that would need urgent doing could cost a fortune

Reactions: 11
Will tonight's video be another vlog if so....

Will we see the finished powder room of DREAMS complete with mirror and lights (and hopefully a toilet roll holder)?
Will the bathroom reno be any further along?
Will Porter have eaten anymore Hermes items ?🤞
Will the table scape of dust and cat hair still be on the table?
Will the millions of plants & flowers in the greedhouse of DREAMS be dead due to having the fake log burner on?
Will she have found her chairs of DREAMS to put in the greedhouse?
Oooh I'm on the edge of my Neptune seat!:giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh me too. I love the wallpaper, as I did in the previous room, however not with those ‘red’ fake mahogany panelled walls. I can just imagine standing in the hallway..... Wetherspoons to the left, Khloe Kardashians stairs in front of me, dodgy 1970’s arch ahead.... I could go on and on.... just an overall mish mash of an epic fail!!

Wow yes!! It’s not Weatherspoons!! It’s giving me a Miller & Carter vibe!!
I look at it and the first thing that springs to mind is the smell of piss because that’s what I get when I goto pub toilets - even the nice pubs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Might be an obvious question & one which has already been asked loads but why is the home account named LydiaMillenHome?!? Doesn’t Ali live here/ own the home too?! Her narcissism just shines right on through everytime.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else notice this Insta story yesterday? There’s been lots of chat recently here on Tattle about her old style suiting her better and her best looks being jeans, white shirt and blazer.

... right on time, a blazer. Coincidence?

View attachment 519389
And Vic is releasing 2 blazers with Holland Cooper. She's just giving her subscribers "better" options so they don't buy Vic's HC blazers ... she is so transparent 😂 and I'm so here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tbf that blazer looks nicer than Vic’s nasty arse market stall tat... I dislike Lydia but I can’t help but watch her in morbid fascination. Frow grinds my gears to the point I can’t even sit through a vlog. That nasally, whingey voice, whilst she pats herself on the back despite being the worlds biggest hypocrite... eurgh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia's birthday list:

- A Freetrain vest for her 'runs'
- Rug tape for that corner before someone breaks their neck.
- A new Cookido subscription to make some better meals in her Thermomix.

Any other suggestions?
Career revival?

I wish for Lydia’s birthday that she apologies to Nicky and then disappears from the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Will tonight's video be another vlog if so....

Will we see the finished powder room of DREAMS complete with mirror and lights (and hopefully a toilet roll holder)?
Will the bathroom reno be any further along?
Will Porter have eaten anymore Hermes items ?🤞
Will the table scape of dust and cat hair still be on the table?
Will the millions of plants & flowers in the greedhouse of DREAMS be dead due to having the fake log burner on?
Will she have found her chairs of DREAMS to put in the greedhouse?
Oooh I'm on the edge of my Neptune seat!:giggle:
I'm hoping for a rant. 😜 We are due for one, aren't we ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm hoping for a rant. 😜 We are due for one, aren't we ?
Definitely! She will hate that she has what 2 brand partnerships that are more than likely based on her historic content, whilst Frow is winning new contracts left right and centre. Annoyingly her new reel has had close to 30k likes so she might pay herself on the back for that.... oh no wait who am I kidding. That we will see in about a months time

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
By Terry obviously have no standards ... I cannot believe they’re still choosing to use Lydia to promote this ‘Glow Edit’ campaign after all the details of Hairgate were brought to their attention! 😡

899828B3-5484-4E44-8C8E-EA2891B08C50.jpeg

03B79095-DF4A-41BD-A747-C8504BBDC3DF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ali the Butler
Ali the Under HouseParlour Maid
Ali the Housekeeper
Ali the Sparky
Ali the Scullery Maid
Ali the Chauffeur
Ali the Raker
Ali the Lawn Mower
Ali the Shoe Polisher
Ali the Mopper
Ali The Hoover
Ali the Lamphanger
Ali the Lamp Changer
Ali the Lamp Lighter
Ali the Porch Percher
Ali the Log Chopper
Ali the Bee Walker
Ali The Greenhouse window wiper
Ali the Condensation Obliterator
Ali the Golf Club Owner
Ali the Gym Bunny
Ali the Barbeque Griller

Motto? To Serve Her All My Days...

Casual - straight from the garden waving Margot’s turban - staggering whilst swiggering lots of wine and gin...duly noted 🥳 🎉

Tattler with a T high-neck frock plus belts x 6 (cinched with 3 chewed) Hagrid hair waving flag bearing ‘Keep Calm Life’s a Dream” duly noted 🎉 🥳
I will choose a lovely asymmetrical Max Mara ensemble and waving Patrick Bateman's Lydia's business card (enlarged, printed on the sofa cover of dreams). As gift I'll bring wonky Thyme champagne flutes (of dreams), but have to hurry, that they survive the next tantrum thrown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.