Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Porter are you strapped in ? Like he was going to answer. Shout out to us threatening to report her for having him on her lap.
Okay, so I wanted to wait a little while before I posted this on Tattle so Lydia wouldn’t have the opportunity to edit any of the offending vlog footage.

I can now confirm that Lydia and Ali WERE reported to their local Police Station for driving with an unrestrained pet in their vehicle ... along with the following screenshots and links to the vlogs in which they were breaking the law by having Porter sitting unsecured on Lydia’s lap in the Range Rover with no pet carrier in sight.

Exhibit A - Trip to C’est Tout for ‘antiques’.
A5F55251-2B09-4637-BBB2-F0CD3B12E8F8.jpeg
1FFD524B-161B-49DE-8A01-8A35A77B6E2F.jpeg

Exhibit B - Trip to Waitrose & The Bell Plantation.
1F8162A6-4A12-4663-9DAD-22845176397F.jpeg
BAF32566-2B03-450E-9FA0-20C76DB3E2C3.jpeg

And, no, in case you’re wondering I do not feel bad about reporting them at all - in fact, the first time Lydia vlogged this behaviour I sent both her and Ali a DM on Instagram informing them they were in breach of Rule 57 of the UK Highway Code and could face a fine of £5,000 each, and I warned them I would report them if it happened again ... and predictably their response was to block me.

I have seen my fair share of fatalities due to MVA’s over the course of my career and I wouldn’t tolerate this behaviour from my own family members, why would I allow two entitled Influencers who consistently prove they think they are above the law to get away with being so irresponsible?

They were warned, they chose to ignore me, Lydia filmed Porter sitting on her lap in the car with the backseat full of purchases a second time, and I did exactly what I told them I would do ... they have no one to blame for any consequences they may suffer as a result of their recklessness but themselves. 😡

Edit: MVA - Motor Vehicle Accident

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130

beahunny

Chatty Member
Literally every pub toilet I have ever visited. I can actually smell the cigarette smoke and stale beer when I look at this:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 123

Stefano

VIP Member
I will write something about the Bitch or Eastwick this eve as I skipped the last one.

So not even 3 seconds in and I see Ali giving the dog a blowjob .. NICE!

WHOAAAA ... That close up of Texas Pete's chin ... well fuck me ... "ugliness is superior to beauty .. because it lasts!".

So you invited Ali's grandfather over .. the lovely gentleman who you ripped all of his hard work out of your garden .. to ask him for advice .... that is like being soddomised and then being asked to pay for it ... what a piece of work!

Potatoes ..... like one of the easiest things to plant and can basically stand most weather .... you only have 1 bed free? I count a whole fucking 6 that are barren like your own lady garden lovelyx

Since when was your "mommy dearest" (I get serious Joan Crawford vibes off this bitch) part of your bubble? Has she ever been over ...oh that's right .. the bubble in your head!! Lydias next LA MURRRRR paid partnership below 👇👇👇
1617902084925.png

She forgets how loud the Aston is ... well that's becuase you can't use it much as you have to keep the mileage down seeing as it isn't yours teeheehee ... so childish I know .. but you do you lovelyx

She has ordered more shite .. but practical shite ... as she has alot of shite she doesn't actually need ... well well well .... atleast you can tell 1 truth!

Did you actually ask to film in someone elses garden to splash all over the fucking twatternet? No respect for personal privacy with you is there as you have shown practically your internal organs for a dollar over the years.

That dog is shit scared when you look at him ... he dares not sit for fear of the "wire coat hanger" scene ....👇👇

1617902273898.png

She follows someone on Insta with a "PALATIAL" home ..... would we expect anything else from Stalker Millen Gordon .... I cannot imagine what these people with REAL money think of this pathetic toad when she begs and grafts to be added and followed.

Yank the dog by the neck ... "And the winner for the best pet owner goes to........" FUCKTARD MILLEN-MORON!💩🤬⚰

Skipping the boring AF gardening ...coffin beds/ jumble sale greedhouse etc etc. But who the actual fuck sits in their greenhouse with THAT dress on ... cement tits all on show? Please notes on a postcard!

BORING intifiiiisssimmmimimimiiimmmimeeemeeemeeemeeememememememememememe haul .... shite clothes .. no one in Italy buys that crap as its like Bohoo shit! But she got it seethrough aswell .. her Vagina in a hair net....... I think a little bit of vomit came up in my mouth ... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:.

She doesn't think she will learn if she doesn't make mistakes ..... well fuck me sideways with a bargepole ... your house is testament to that pearl of wisdom .... maybe put that on your reel hunny xxxxx. You birth certificate was an apology from the Condom factory!

Slagging off how the house was yet again .. and now saying/justifying why she has to redo the house over and over ... NO ONE IS BUYING THE SHIT YOU SELL ...even with a fucking affiliate link!

The house feels like a home?? .. what with rooms cluttered with shit/ a bathroom ripped out ... a never used cinema and games room ... a fucking pub toilet, a Downton study and Amish kitchen????? Yeah REAL homely!

Oh please kill me now ... My brother drives a Range Rover .. and I drive a Range Rover and someone else boujie at the funeral drove a Range Rover ....I mean ffs it was a funeral ... who gives a fuck about your fucking cars ... this is who she is ... social climbing look at me me me ... I am so luxe and rich ... just fuck off .. anyone can get a Range on fucking lease .. I could buy one darling .. that is the difference ... I choose NOT to have one as they are fucking chavvy and try-hard beyond belief (Sorry if anyone here has one but there is a reason they are called "Chelsea tractors" for the wags).

" We looked like the Mafia Lydia" ... no no .... the Mafia have style ... your uncle with slicked back hair and gold jewelery would have looked like fucking Del Boy with his niece in her Boohoo flammable Amish dress!

Who uses Hermes riding boots to plant shit in a Greenhouse??? I really do hope she has kept a little back in her bank for a rainy day ... coz lovely its gonna be a fucking Tsunami when your brand deals and begging die out!

Over and out Tattle Army xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Aylin K

ED729B99-C89F-4F46-B943-512DD6C9A7DB.png

I’m still not over the fact that she wore Prada boots to arrange fake wood for a fake fireplace that will be decorated with real wood inside a steamy greenhouse filled with store-bought flowers. Why?! What is happening?!

• Haha
Reactions: 99

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
This week's flog:
  • Opens with Ali blowing raspberries on Porter's belly (or genitals?). It is Easter Sunday.
  • In the car, going to Ali's grandparents to pick up potatoes and deliver light bulbs.
  • Ali's grandad has been over to their house to look at the garden and greenhouse.
  • Lydia wasn't planning on planting potatoes because she was confused by "first earlies and second earlies" - which, btw, is the most basic and commonly available information about growing potatoes, available for free all over the internet. The mind boggles.
  • Lydia's mum is coming over, she is part of their "bubble" as she lives alone.
  • In Ali's grandad's garden, Lydia mistakes bluebells for asparagus.
  • We get a timelapse of Lydia peeling vegetables. No, really. This is an "influencer" with 800k+ subscribers.
  • The "tablescape" with giant potted plant surrounded by mould-covered smaller plant pots is just as it was when "styled" by Lauren Costly. Yum.
  • The sundial still looks hilariously out of place.
  • More fully grown plants have been delivered to the greedhouse.
  • Lydia absolutely loses her temper at Porter, a puppy, nibbling at the fully-grown hydrangeas that she has placed on the floor of the greedhouse, at his exact height.
  • She shows the gift she received from her mum, a small wicker pot of hyacinths. The jokes just write themselves at this point.
  • She enthuses that she gets so excited about "learning" and has a "stack of books" to get through, but she gets overwhelmed by the amount of learning there is to do (again, they write themselves!!) so she's now using her £400 diary to plan out her learning.
  • Seedlings are being transplanted into the coffins raised beds.
  • Brief shot of some food on the driftwood.
  • The "tea bed" that she introduced in vlogmas has now been ripped out so she can plant other stuff. That lasted long.
  • Naturally there is a glass of wine in the greedhouse. Everyone knows you can't just toil in the garden without getting pissed simultaneously.
  • One of her primary concerns in planting her vegetables is how they'll look, because she doesn't want them to "obstruct the greenhouse". If my palm hit my face any harder, I'd be as headless as Lydia. Lord, have mercy.
  • Using the Smythson diary to keep a record of what's been planted. No sign of the Cartier pen, it's probably been tossed along with the wedding ring.
  • Despite having said that her mother was visiting, the only sign of this was the third place setting at the table. The whole day is spent gardening, drinking, and eating a supermarket cheesecake with Ali.
  • Cut to Easter Monday, Lydia is having her grandma, uncle, aunt, and cousin over in the garden. She is going to bake biscotti. Despite being "Italian" (her words, not mine), Lydia does not know that the singular of "biscotti" is "biscotto".
  • New word alert: "revelationary" - you heard that right, ol' Lydia had a revelation because she realised that the watering hose could reach the greedhouse, so she watered everything in there with the hose. Maybe the table and fireplace too? What use the water butt will serve now is a mystery.
  • Initmissimi haul. This video is sponsored. They've sent her their spring collection. She's going to "style up" pyjama sets. Just when I thought things couldn't get dumber.
  • "We're on the last week of cold weather here in the UK," she says. It is snowing outside.
  • As part of the haul, we are graced with this image:
    Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 17.33.11.png

32-YEAR-OLD "STYLE INFUENCER", Y'ALL.
  • She's been to the garden centre but didn't vlog it because "it's becoming ridiculous"
  • "FIRST EVER CUT FLOWER GARDEN" being planned. Omg, REVELATIONERY, let the screaming commence.
  • Lydia ridicules a cute story about "magic water", a spray bottle of plain water used in Ali's childhood that was sprayed on minor injuries as a way of acknowledging them when little other treatment is necessary or possible.
    Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 17.40.05.png

Please God, do not send children to this woman.
  • She bought alliums because they're in all the pictures of the gardens at Thyme. £200 worth of bulbs from Farmer Gracy have arrived.
  • Today's outfit of the day is brought to you by: Delusion. Thank you, Delusion, for this delightful combination of #gifted transparent Intimissimi turtleneck, TWO layered Schoffel fleeces, presumably Primark leggings, and black Hermeeeeeeez boots. WTAF.
    Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 17.42.09.png
  • She claims her family LOVED the new kitchen, using all the same buzzwords she's been spouting for the last however many months. Apparently she grew up in "really, really small houses" so she didn't know how to work with a house so big, and she's "so proud of [her]self" that she's achieved the "cozy" feeling she was looking for. I'm sure Lauren is delighted to hear how you've already erased her and her service from your memory.
  • She jokes about her grandad's funeral, saying that they looked "like the Mafia" because so many family members drive Range Rovers and her grandad was dressed like an old gangster. Is this funny? To whom?
  • The vlog ends with another timelapse in the greedhouse, Ali making dinner (having lit the fire in the dark-as-hell living room for her Labiaship) and a last shot in the messy dressing room to promote Initmissimi pyjamas one last time. She's "looking forward to washing [her] hair tomorrow".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Julia123

VIP Member
Buckle up lauraj... most of us loved her at this stage as well. Things are gonna get CRAZY! Can’t wait to meet you here when you are all caught up 🤣🙌🏻

1C3909BD-2CE3-4761-8302-9CD6A3DBE1DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Miscanthus

VIP Member
New thread title with 41 votes, thanks to @Catcher_In_The_Lie

Lidl's birthday is looming and Ali has knives....what could possibly go wrong?

Still no sign of apology for Nicky Lazou, but 'Nicky with the beautiful hair' is having the last laugh!

Screenshot_20210406-221622.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Oops...

VIP Member
I was the one who asked about changing her home so much and money down the drain. She’s contradicting herself. One minute she’s saying she only really changes paint (a flat out lie) and then she’s saying well I like changing things, my nan changed stuff all the time, if I didn’t put my home online you wouldn’t see all the changes I make.

she’s completely detached from the real world. Changing a bed cover or a buying a new vase is one thing but complete renovations over and over again is so ridiculous and something she can only do because people watch her.
It was a very circumspect question to ask. Her unnecessarily rude reply to you gives proof (if it were needed) how utterly detached and tone deaf she actually is. She unsuccessfully pronounces that the question is YOUR problem - it isn’t. It’s her problem that she can’t giver a civil or intelligent answer and by trying to make it your problem she makes herself look stupid. This is what she might have said if she was keen to keep her following and not look/sound like a supercilious twit - or indeed attempt to gain ascendancy...

‘Thank you so much for asking me this question. I really am aware that sometimes I may come across as tone deaf and I am anxious that none of my followers think this. I have wanted to change many things in my home since we moved in. It’s a natural thing to want to do this. We have been here for three years or so and I think I have made many mistakes. I regret this and would have loved to get it right first time. I think I may have rushed in a little too eagerly in the past and of course I have had to pay the price for this.

I have been so fortunate that thanks to my much valued support from my followers that my income has significantly increased over the time we have lived here. My husband and I decided we wanted to make this our forever home and took the opportunity during this difficult Covid time to spend a little of our money in creating our lovely home. This gave me content to work with which I hope people have enjoyed. I am not in any way suggesting anyone should do what we are and I don‘t make these vlogs in order to make others feel uncomfortable. I am fully aware that this may look excessive but I would hate you to think badly of me for trying to make my home lovely. Great question - thanks so much and I hope this goes some way to help explain everything...’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

happyforest

Chatty Member
Ugh. Literally, ugh. How boring can a young woman be? With her waffling about her garden (snore fest since she is absolute shit at it). Wow, a fireplace, in a fecking greenhouse. But it's fake fire, in the greedhouse of dreams. Jammed against the wall, next to a huge table. Is this meant to be luxe?

Pretending she is seasoned at strapping a dog into a secure carseat situation (yeah, right). Hydrangea this, hydrangea that, lavender, round bushes (soz, can't be arsed to even look up the terminology for a round bush plant), tumbled glass, bitching about the live pheasants yet fawning over flippin' pheasant wallpaper. (The "powder room" looks horrendous. I hated the fart paper but it was MILES better than this olive green pheasant paper/cherry paint abomination.)

Sitting on the floor (in her Hermés boots?), ripping into more and more boxes. Stopping to tell Porter he smells like shit, that he is disgusting, and making faces about him. (WOW Lydia - you're the best dog owner in the world. NOT! More like Cruella Despicable!) Porter, keep chewing buddy. Chew everything, fart every single time your momma comes near you, make sure you poo and pee on everything, and keep barking your beautiful ass off.

Back to Lydia, she who always interrupts her train of thought to fawn over Lumi. I love animals fiercely, but it's rude to the audience, no?

She is a big, misshapen, bag of dicks. Wait, maybe this is unfair to dicks. She is an utter twat. She has destroyed her looks, ruined any camaraderie she had with Ali, and her good fortune by being the biggest unapologetic C U N T to angelic Nicky with the good hair Lazou. She flits about expecting adoration (which in fairness she gets from brain dead subbies. I was one of them once, but saw the light, thank you baby Jesus.) I cannot believe MYTINYESTATE actually fawn over her. What is wrong with those 2 delicious blokes??

Irene, well, Lydia WISHES she had Irene's life. Irene better smarten up though. Lydia is a leech, she will attach herself, tag her to death and she will be connected to our slothie, weak wristed, dumbass across SM if she's not careful. Vic and Claire have been burnt. Carrie is too stupid, or too much like Lydia to realize how stupid her decision to work for this moron comes across. After all, Carrie is who brought us "Breathe Chicken Breathe", which I admit is an expression I would never have been acquainted with, seeing as how I'm a grown ass woman that handles her own business without need of smelling salts or handholding. Then again, I don't unleash psychotic rages at random hairdressers because my already fucked up hair came up dark.
#neverforgetLydiaEliseMillenisabully

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Try not to get too excited, Tattlers, but Lydia has just given us a sneak peek of the marble tiles in what is going to be the ‘ensuite of dreams’! 🙄

View attachment 519678
I think she is breaking me, finally, with "of dreams". I wanna throw my laptop reading it.

OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS vvOF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS vvOF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS vvOF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS vvOF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS vvOF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS vvOF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS vvOF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS OF DREAMS 🤮

From the vlog: "I want to have something visual that I can see as well." 🤷‍♀️
When you have a word count on your assignment but no idea what to write.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
Once again, I think her vlog (in fact, all her vlogs) address Tattle Life. Hear me out.
In the last week or so, we've been talking about :
- her ripping out what Ali's grandpa planted - hey presto, here's Ali's grandpa making an appearance in HER vlog and not his grandson's vlog ;
- not seeing or mentioning her mum during lockdown - oh suddenly they are now in her mum's bubble (together with Cawwee, the plumber, electrician, Alitex guys, the floor guys, the painters, Lauren Costly and her team, DePop Dee) ;
- how she seems ashamed of her mum's family - suddenly nonna and practically all of her mum's family arrived for a visit and wow, we get to hear an offensive stereotype anecdote from her cousin ;
- how obsessive she gets with anything she wants - her version is she is excited to learn and take in information :rolleyes: ;
- the eating at the island and not the dream table ;
- how cold and depressing the house looks - now it is a "home" and it just feels right blah blah blah - yeah, it matches your miserable attitude.

I could go on and on but all I will say is the "gardening" is getting so boring - all she does is buy seeds, bulbs and fully grown plants & flowers - there is no actual "gardening" being done. Good lawd. How many seeds do you need ? For vegetables you don't intend on eating.

Idiot.
"Offensive Stereotype" ... you took the words out of my Italian mouth ..... She has absolutely nothing Italian about her .. their family are far from what I would call Italian .. you are right .. Italians are ALL about family time.. making a huuuge fuss over enough good cooked food and wine .. talking .. sharing ... etc

She is what we call "tutto farsi vedere" or "bella figura" as my Nonno would say...means all show and no substance. In italy they would actually laugh at this pretentious fakeness she radiates. Genuine Italians like genuine people and can smell bullshit a mile off.

The Mafia thing is actually what all Italians hate being compared to .. it is really offensive .. but she sees it as something funny and rich and powerful ... they are nothing but criminals Lydia lovely ... so if you fancy calling your family criminals .. go ahead ... actually quite fitting I reckon!

Rant over xx

• Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Why the F would they think this worthy of posting? It’s bought chicken, bought bread, and .....nothing.
00F3FFB5-89F7-4F8C-9E03-A77926433880.jpeg

Here’s what my darling Niece served up at Easter, all made from scratch. And there’s no scalp in there whatsoever .
1DA54FA3-9515-41C0-9ABB-7CBC3A63656D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 78

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I did want to sort of like it, well I wasn't desperate to hate it BUT its a NO from me.
I thought once the loo and sink went back in they would lift it and I think they do BUT they are clean crisp black white and silver which went with the last colours but not with the warm colours she has now.
What a shame she has had all this work done and no improvement.
loos.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

trich

Hopefully one day I'll forget that she ripped out that stunning Fornasetti wallpaper from her bathroom and turned it into that green and red monstrosity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

coconochanel

VIP Member
Evening my lovelies, I am Following this thread of 'DREAMS' while sat in my mansion over looking 50 acres with a crystal glass of Bollinger in hand. Chin chin fellow luxe/bougie/posh tattlers .🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

whyamiheretho_

Hello, this is my first time commenting but I have been following these threads for quite some time after (like many of you) becoming disenchanted with Lydia’s behaviour.

I cannot get over that bathroom, the whole renovation has been mind-blowing to me but seeing the side-by-side of the old Fornasetti paper next to this just sent me over the edge! As someone who has worked in the fashion and design industries for well over a decade she reminds me of clients I’ve had in the past who have no idea of what they want. I love researching and developing, so seeing something like this which clearly has had no more development than a quick Pinterest is painful.

What makes something special, whether in the home or from a fashion perspective, is personal taste and the amalgamation of many different ideas and specific, tiny pieces of inspiration and personal experience that come together to create something authentic. With Lydia, there is no authenticity or sense of self in these renovations - it seems painfully clear that there is something intangible missing with her. In the words of Patrick Bateman: “...there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.”

• Heart
Reactions: 68