Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jokes on you, until then the bunga will be completely renovated, twice. (btw, still crying over Sense 8 scenes, send me help, have only a few episodes left)
I was thinking of giving this a watch myself as you recommended the Dirk Gently which I loved, but I cringe so hard when there are overly lengthy sex scenes LOL No one needs to be subjected to that!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Take a sip of MOET if you spotted the cheese grater on the table #suchclass.
Hahaha I had to go back and check ๐Ÿ˜‚ look at that Pasta again! Really what is the point on growing so many vegetables if they eat NONE. They have pasta nearly every day of the week, apart for the roast the have for takeaway and Dominos.
No wonder Ali looks like a zombie.

Reactions: 28
All these stupid quotes she posts on her stories do my head in, is she not capable of expressing how she feels through her own words, all she is doing is using second hand emotions because she is incapable of expressing her own, it makes every word nil and void, because she doesn't mean any of it.๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think they need a bigger pot. the less Ali can see her face, the better. If i were Ali, I'd ask for a wall instead :ROFLMAO:
Ali THE husband
Ali the gardener
Ali the butcher with the knifes
Ali the handyman
Ali the electrician
Ali the animal lover
Ali the pasta cook
Ali the content creator
Ali the bee keeper
Ali the house elf
Ali the secret lover of Char-char

did i miss anything else? ๐Ÿ˜†
Ali the lumberjack? ๐ŸŒฑ Ali the gym bunny? ๐Ÿฐ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Actually quite happy there is a place like tattle where we can chat about the "perspective" of Influencers who think they have to have life served in a silver platter. Very happy to find people it stills gives you hope that not everyone is like example Lydia in this world.

If there was only one perspective in life what is the point? This quote is such a narcissist comment, sorry Nicky you felt wrong thats not how I saw it. Well you still shouted at a pregnant woman!
EAD20B1F-4073-4423-9A22-DA23C209BBA7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Actually quite happy there is a place like tattle where we can chat about the "perspective" of Influencers who think they have to have life served in a silver platter. Very happy to find people it stills gives you hope that not everyone is like example Lydia in this world.

If there was only one perspective in life what is the point? This quote is such a narcissist comment, sorry Nicky you felt wrong thats not how I saw it. Well you still shouted at a pregnant woman! View attachment 519108
she won't even understand that quote, she probably liked it for the background colour. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I was thinking of giving this a watch myself as you recommended the Dirk Gently which I loved, but I cringe so hard when there are overly lengthy sex scenes LOL No one needs to be subjected to that!
Give it a go anyway. I literally cried during the scene with Wolfgang and Kala, I'm a self-declared asexual.. what is going on??? I mean, I can still thirst over guys, but sex in itself is not important or desired for me. But you can jump over the orgy scenes :ROFLMAO: That show really breaks me atm. Living alone again and being totally isolated from real life humans, while watching that show is not good for me. The first few episodes are a bit slow, since they use them to introduce the characters.
Other shows I watched recently where "The one", had it running as background noise, while I put up my furniture, but watched the remaining episodes with full attention, liked it, it's more like a "Dark Mirror" type show. Also watched "Behind her eyes" it's mysterious and at the end frustrating, but it was not bad. Watched "I care a lot" because I thought it was a show, but it was a movie, was nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

If there was only one perspective in life what is the point? This quote is such a narcissist comment, sorry Nicky you felt wrong thats not how I saw it. Well you still shouted at a pregnant woman! View attachment 519108
This is just crap. These affirmations (or whatever they are) really annoy me. Take a fancy picture or block of colour a fancy font and write out a whole bunch of words and suddenly your a philosopher. I started reading these things properly and thinking about them and actually half of them are just wrong, make no sense or are just "what not to do". Now to me this one is a perfect example of what not to do. This is basically saying if you are a grown mature person listen to what others say but pay no attention to it, it doesnt apply to you.

Hahaha I had to go back and check ๐Ÿ˜‚ look at that Pasta again! Really what is the point on growing so many vegetables if they eat NONE. They have pasta nearly every day of the week, apart for the roast the have for takeaway and Dominos.
No wonder Ali looks like a zombie.
Well the high blood pressure or cholesterol or stress or whatever he has, doesn't look like its impacted their diet. I went back and checked on the grater too, love it, its like a 'where's Wally', 'spot the grater'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

What is this quote, of course i am speaking from my perspective, I'm not inside your vacuum spaced head. You can't expect people to read your mind. What is a real useful realisation is, that when you are bothered by something, you should question yourself, why you are bothered, instead of making people to shut up or say what you want them to say, so they won't bother you any more. This is growth, being self-responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.