Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her responses are beyond classless, rude and uncouth. She clearly is of very low intelligence and lacks basic etiquette and manners, when this is how she responds to questions that irk her. The fact that she still has sycophants fawning over her shows their low level of intelligence as well.

I swear she gets ruder and ruder as time progresses. I was shocked today by her response saying her viewer is the one with the problem. I shouldn't be, but I was by how blatantly rude she is becoming.

Well, I hope the bleep carries on like this because it will continue to spur the crashing and burning of her pathetic "career". Her peers like ITF are growing and getting more brand deals while brands continue to dump this bleep's sorry ass.

She is unbelievably insecure to be unable to adequately handle a question like that. Clearly her issues are deep rooted and more complex when this is how a 32 year old, supposedly worldly, educated woman, responds to a simple question about changing her home decor. WTAF?!!?

Well, I hope she continues being the rude witch she is and let's see where her "career" is at the end end of 2021.

What a bleeping witch.
could not have put it better myself !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean... she probably wanted to post this yesterday... on Ali’s actual birthday. Guess her gift to him was not talking about her own birthday WEEK on his birthday.... and to top it off she ignored posting about him.

I’m sorry but she’s just such a witch. Cannot wait for them to reveal all that she did NOT do during his birthday “week”. Was his last week cause ummmm considering his birthday was only yesterday wouldn’t this be OUR week?

View attachment 525179
‘Getting in some chill time’ because tomorrow is flat out with brows and manis and pedis and laser removal and..... Sounds ever so stressful Lyds! Stay strong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
‘Getting in some chill time’ because tomorrow is flat out with brows and manis and pedis and laser removal and..... Sounds ever so stressful Lyds! Stay strong!
If she's booked in for a lobotomy. That would be good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.