Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title with 41 votes, thanks to @Catcher_In_The_Lie

Lidl's birthday is looming and Ali has knives....what could possibly go wrong?

Still no sign of apology for Nicky Lazou, but 'Nicky with the beautiful hair' is having the last laugh!

Screenshot_20210406-221622.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Thanks for the new thread guys, I was just banging away and whinging back on the old vlog, hit post and nothing. :p

Ok so she just said she has to redo 9 garden beds, so she must be going to redo the ones grandad did. I am just speechless.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Evening my lovelies, I am Following this thread of 'DREAMS' while sat in my mansion over looking 50 acres with a crystal glass of Bollinger in hand. Chin chin fellow luxe/bougie/posh tattlers .🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
New thread title with 41 votes, thanks to @Catcher_In_The_Lie

Lidl's birthday is looming and Ali has knives....what could possibly go wrong?

Still no sign of apology for Nicky Lazou, but 'Nicky with the beautiful hair' is having the last laugh!

View attachment 517452
Yes about that actually ! Why does she keep on pretending like she's got straight hair, like "it's just very puffy guys, but i've got straight hair". We can obviously see her hair is not straight naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can’t work out if she’s had a top up of nose filler and possibly lips or whether she’s suffering from cold sores? She’s so conscious at the start of the video touching her face, but lips look the same size to me so maybe it’s cold sores- signs of a weak immune system! Time to eat some of those veggies Lydl! 😬

Omg the car seat strapping in fiasco 🤣 yes we get it- you listened but then lied about not realising you were bleeping up, she’s the ultimate gaslighter 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How is this the same person? I’m not talking about aging or beauty. I truly think that when you’re happy and satisfied with your life you radiate and transmit that feeling and look prettier to other people (like a bride on her wedding day or a pregnant woman).

545E6D41-5292-4146-8276-DA5605C728D8.jpeg
125C70C2-3372-4699-ABA1-E520CFA8A119.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
With the bioethenal burner...won’t all that condensation from the vapour create moldy pockets in between the panes?

What’s the point of putting a “fireplace” in a greenhouse that is DESIGNED to hold in the heat that is created just by being a GREENHOUSE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
With the bioethenal burner...won’t all that condensation from the vapour create moldy pockets in between the panes?

What’s the point of putting a “fireplace” in a greenhouse that is DESIGNED to hold in the heat that is created just by being a GREENHOUSE?!
This is definitely the source of her inspiration- the styling is identical. Once again a ripped off idea.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I can’t work out if she’s had a top up of nose filler and possibly lips or whether she’s suffering from cold sores? She’s so conscious at the start of the video touching her face, but lips look the same size to me so maybe it’s cold sores- signs of a weak immune system! Time to eat some of those veggies Lydl! 😬

Omg the car seat strapping in fiasco 🤣 yes we get it- you listened but then lied about not realising you were bleeping up, she’s the ultimate gaslighter 🤢
I thought it was that she her her teeth things in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was that she her her teeth things in.
There’s two lumps on her lower lip. If they are cold sores that sucks, they are awful. But cold sores can be triggered from having filler too and the trauma can cause a cold sore outbreak 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel like any other influencer would either not film or just say “I’m a bit run down and my lips are sore”, but I don’t trust her so it could well be sneaky aesthetic tweaks despite lockdown restrictions!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Buckle up lauraj... most of us loved her at this stage as well. Things are gonna get CRAZY! Can’t wait to meet you here when you are all caught up 🤣🙌🏻

1C3909BD-2CE3-4761-8302-9CD6A3DBE1DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Regarding her followers not going up (no bots being bought). Maybe this is because Carrie had a week off. I’m guessing she must have with her moving house and all. We all know Carrie does all her admin, so it’s probably Carrie’s job to buy bots every week for the following week, so because she was off work recently, no bots were being bought meaning no rise in followers. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ugh. Literally, ugh. How boring can a young woman be? With her waffling about her garden (snore fest since she is absolute tit at it). Wow, a fireplace, in a fecking greenhouse. But it's fake fire, in the greedhouse of dreams. Jammed against the wall, next to a huge table. Is this meant to be luxe?

Pretending she is seasoned at strapping a dog into a secure carseat situation (yeah, right). Hydrangea this, hydrangea that, lavender, round bushes (soz, can't be arsed to even look up the terminology for a round bush plant), tumbled glass, bitching about the live pheasants yet fawning over flippin' pheasant wallpaper. (The "powder room" looks horrendous. I hated the fart paper but it was MILES better than this olive green pheasant paper/cherry paint abomination.)

Sitting on the floor (in her Hermés boots?), ripping into more and more boxes. Stopping to tell Porter he smells like tit, that he is disgusting, and making faces about him. (WOW Lydia - you're the best dog owner in the world. NOT! More like Cruella Despicable!) Porter, keep chewing buddy. Chew everything, fart every single time your momma comes near you, make sure you poo and pee on everything, and keep barking your beautiful ass off.

Back to Lydia, she who always interrupts her train of thought to fawn over Lumi. I love animals fiercely, but it's rude to the audience, no?

She is a big, misshapen, bag of dicks. Wait, maybe this is unfair to dicks. She is an utter twit. She has destroyed her looks, ruined any camaraderie she had with Ali, and her good fortune by being the biggest unapologetic C U N T to angelic Nicky with the good hair Lazou. She flits about expecting adoration (which in fairness she gets from brain dead subbies. I was one of them once, but saw the light, thank you baby Jesus.) I cannot believe MYTINYESTATE actually fawn over her. What is wrong with those 2 delicious blokes??

Irene, well, Lydia WISHES she had Irene's life. Irene better smarten up though. Lydia is a leech, she will attach herself, tag her to death and she will be connected to our slothie, weak wristed, dumbass across SM if she's not careful. Vic and Claire have been burnt. Carrie is too stupid, or too much like Lydia to realize how stupid her decision to work for this moron comes across. After all, Carrie is who brought us "Breathe Chicken Breathe", which I admit is an expression I would never have been acquainted with, seeing as how I'm a grown ass woman that handles her own business without need of smelling salts or handholding. Then again, I don't unleash psychotic rages at random hairdressers because my already fucked up hair came up dark.
#neverforgetLydiaEliseMillenisabully

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Sorry if this has been said already but HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GOING TO SAY BUXUS BALL? If I took a drink every time she said that I’d be dead from alcohol poisoning.

Social bleeping climber... go back to Ibiza, chav! Her neighbours must laugh at her behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh boy... this powder room REVEAL is really something. o_O I sure hope it looks better in person. I don’t mind each element on their own... but together... this is looking like a FAIL. It clashes so badly and is so strange. Once again she’s saying it’s finished when alas it is NOT.

One thing that she likely hasn’t realized... her paper hanger didn’t center the pheasants over the sink. Imagine the view when the door is open. The door frames the sink and mirrors and sconces above. And then you’ve got pheasants on the wonk.

I am so excited that this has happened because I know it’s going to trigger Lydia once she see this with the mirror up and she’s going to be livid! 🤓

Sitting on the limestone floor in Hermès boots. Give me a break

Love how she didn’t notice porter literally chewing away at her dress at the end!! She so caught up in herself that she never noticed lol.
GO PORTY! 🍌

22DCE998-CCBD-48AE-9E4C-6BC3935C0C87.jpeg
F46B53C9-F34A-4893-B79D-9554060275D1.jpeg
0E9782EF-2964-4BA9-A0D8-94E4F675361E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Literally every pub toilet I have ever visited. I can actually smell the cigarette smoke and stale beer when I look at this:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 123
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.