Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. All her influenza “friends” have gone mad in the comments of her reel for that horrific dress with the huge sleeves, so that’ll no doubt be her go-to for the foreseeable future as it’s been endorsed by the blue ticks.

View attachment 519390
Yet no one has mentioned she looks like she's coughing up a fur ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Me too :giggle: Very little English where shrubs and trees etc are concerned...I am aware I bore for England and everyone glazes over:eek:. I always try to include pictures with planting proposals though - just in case my enthusiasm causes memory loss:sleep:.
Woke up with a start this morning....

@Oops... Are you Bunny?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Woke up with a start this morning....

@Oops... Are you Bunny?
That’s hilarious! Well, maybe we will never know, but, at Bunny’s prices, we are very honoured to spend so much time with her!!

🎉🎉Psst...don’t tell @Miss Trunchbull but...🥳🥳

👯‍♂️👯‍♀️👯‍♂️ I am busy planning our Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers event. 👯‍♂️👯‍♀️👯‍♂️

Please can anyone tell me the date of Ali’s birthday?

That will be our Trunchy’s Official Birthday 🎉 🥳 (since her real birthday is the same as L’s) so as such we should all gather whilst she rides through our thread on her horse Trooping our Colours.

Flags (for waving and cheering) and fancy dress of choice is all available at Reception.

I will write an anthem for us all to sing as our dear Trunchy Troops...

If no-one else minds I would like to book the headless chicken outfit since I would like to mark my solidarity with the unexpected Chicken Acquisition. Also, please may I commandeer the Tiggywinkle Trundle Flag - if no-one else particularly wants it?

🎉🥳

For all those who wish to take part please be kind enough to advise which flag you would like to wave and which fancy-dress costume you will be wearing. (Just so that @Miss Trunchbull knows who we are and recognises us on the day.) ;)Thank you x.
@Oops, I would be delighted to attend and will be going full Havisham wearing white Zimmerframe dress with wedding veil and decaying flowers from my urn as tiara, I will be carrying my scrapbook of lost properties, lost opportunities, etc and will be waving a flag with the words, ‘This is the Dream’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She really is the queen of instant gratification. She wants instant results and wants them straight away- she can’t wait for anything can she? She can’t enjoy the process of nurturing something and seeing a job through herself. All the renovations and the hired help to get things done straight away is proof of this. She can’t ever just watch things coming together over time that’s done with care and patience. She just wants to be sat in her garden With a glass of whispering angel to photograph for insta, in time for the summer. With her perfectly landscaped garden that someone else has done for her while she’s just sat, observed and bossed around- while they have worked their ass off. We all remember the night Ali was gardening in the dark outside the house because she wanted something done! She does minimal effort but expects instant results. I think this is why she got Lauren in- she saw a new aesthetic she liked and just couldn’t wait to do it her own way, so she got her to do it for her.
Another perfect example is her hair. She wanted a more blonde look- the look we all liked from years ago and when she first found Nicky she mentioned how she wanted to go blonder again. But of course it needed time and patience to get those sort of results again- and could she wait?!!....NO! So poor old Nicky bore the brunt of her anger. All because she couldn’t wait for the process.
She’s just a demanding little madam who wants things NOW! She doesn’t want to plant things and watch her garden grow, she hasn’t got the patience so that’s why she wants a gardener in. She’s insufferable. She’s like a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
That’s hilarious! Well, maybe we will never know, but, at Bunny’s prices, we are very honoured to spend so much time with her!!

@Oops, I would be delighted to attend and will be going full Havisham wearing white Zimmerframe dress with wedding veil and decaying flowers from my urn as tiara, I will be carrying my scrapbook of lost properties, lost opportunities, etc and will be waving a flag with the words, ‘This is the Dream’.
Love your outfit/flag combo! 😂

As for Bunny's pricing...it's designed to weed out (see what I did there?) time wasters and people who can't afford it....

.....just liked the £3200 price tag on a puppy is designed to put off people who are buying a puppy on a whim because it's 'fashun'...oh...wait.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think they need a bigger pot. the less Ali can see her face, the better. If i were Ali, I'd ask for a wall instead :ROFLMAO:
Ali THE husband
Ali the gardener
Ali the butcher with the knifes
Ali the handyman
Ali the electrician
Ali the animal lover
Ali the pasta cook
Ali the content creator
Ali the bee keeper
Ali the house elf
Ali the secret lover of Char-char

did i miss anything else? 😆
Ali the car park model.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also I believe the best friend asked to not be on the videos anymore, after Nicky's disaster. Whoever is with Lydia and goes along with her behaviour is part of this.
I am sure that the joke they made on the taxi on their way to the dentist in London, that Carrie gave her a notice and Lydia threw it is not that much of a joke.

Seems very strange that the last lockdown Carrie was around and November lockdown Carrie moved in with them and bolly. And now that the UK is allowed to meet 6 people again and more openings coming on Monday, that we dont see Carrie around?

Even their encounter going to London is not as much as we have seen of them together.

Does someone else thinks the same?

Yes I think you're right, I think what probably happened was, carrie did try to leave after hairgate came out, I think she realised how appalling it all was and the backlash they were both going to get so had a mini meltdown and tried to resign, I imagine lydia appeased her by telling her to take a month or so off (even though we were in lockdown, so she should have been working from home anyway) and it will all blow over 🤷🏻‍♀️ and like you say, I believe she will continue to scale down her social media presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Oops... I’m going casual to the fancy dress. I’ll be coming straight from the garden, my best friend Margot will lend me a turban to wave. I’ll bring a bottle.
Whispering Angel? Moët?
Mud House? Jam Shed? Gin? Lemon tonic.

Photo: Barbara Good grafts in her garden and can talk about sustainability unlike that shite-hawk
🙄 🍌
Ahhhhh I love watching re-runs of "The good life" .. what a great British comedy series ... love all the old 80's series.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lydia spend 30 quid on a freetrain vest for duck sake and stop carrying your massive phone in your hand whilst you’re ‘running’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Darn it... I was going to go Robbin’ Hood too😆 thank goodness we are spoilt for choice and there are plenty more costumes to choose from the MG vault of dreams😆

Ali the chess-playing Raider of the Lost Ark
Re-phrase .... Raider of the lost Arse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She really is the queen of instant gratification. She wants instant results and wants them straight away- she can’t wait for anything can she? She can’t enjoy the process of nurturing something and seeing a job through herself. All the renovations and the hired help to get things done straight away is proof of this. She can’t ever just watch things coming together over time that’s done with care and patience. She just wants to be sat in her garden With a glass of whispering angel to photograph for insta, in time for the summer. With her perfectly landscaped garden that someone else has done for her while she’s just sat, observed and bossed around- while they have worked their ass off. We all remember the night Ali was gardening in the dark outside the house because she wanted something done! She does minimal effort but expects instant results. I think this is why she got Lauren in- she saw a new aesthetic she liked and just couldn’t wait to do it her own way, so she got her to do it for her.
Another perfect example is her hair. She wanted a more blonde look- the look we all liked from years ago and when she first found Nicky she mentioned how she wanted to go blonder again. But of course it needed time and patience to get those sort of results again- and could she wait?!!....NO! So poor old Nicky bore the brunt of her anger. All because she couldn’t wait for the process.
She’s just a demanding little madam who wants things NOW! She doesn’t want to plant things and watch her garden grow, she hasn’t got the patience so that’s why she wants a gardener in. She’s insufferable. She’s like a toddler.
Well said. I agree completely. She is a greedy person and there is little more unattractive in the world. Her insatiable appetite for more, more, more prevents her from appreciating anything for more than a minute. She is sabotaging any hope of an authentic existence by her impulsive soulless quest for material gain. It’s nauseating to watch. It’s all deciding and delegating, and sitting back with her glass of wine, smugly surveying.

On the upside, due to her complete lack of human empathy, doesn’t she make us so much more appreciative of friends and family, simple pleasures and purchasing in a more circumspect and considered way. I think when you see someone tearing through boxes, tearing through reno projects, putting up six raised beds, the greedhouse, all so excessive to her needs, it has the opposite effect than swipe up you actually recoil because it’s not normal, and it is certainly not aspirational. There’s no cohesive plan, it is just manic.

Meanwhile, though, she has neglected rooms in the house that she has no interest in that are probably damp and require attention but because they are not seen (by the camera) she acts like they don’t exist. The walls might be softening in the basement with damp and she has no interest. She has no sense and no priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She is quite myself, getting into (well into actually) research to make things for myself and maybe if I get good at what I'm doing try and sell them is going to be a heck of a lot of fun haha

Been threatening that for months now but finally getting to the point of actually wanting to do it

Reactions: 7
🎉🎉Psst...don’t tell @Miss Trunchbull but...🥳🥳

👯‍♂️👯‍♀️👯‍♂️ I am busy planning our Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers event. 👯‍♂️👯‍♀️👯‍♂️

Please can anyone tell me the date of Ali’s birthday?

That will be our Trunchy’s Official Birthday 🎉 🥳 (since her real birthday is the same as L’s) so as such we should all gather whilst she rides through our thread on her horse Trooping our Colours.

Flags (for waving and cheering) and fancy dress of choice is all available at Reception.

I will write an anthem for us all to sing as our dear Trunchy Troops...

If no-one else minds I would like to book the headless chicken outfit since I would like to mark my solidarity with the unexpected Chicken Acquisition. Also, please may I commandeer the Tiggywinkle Trundle Flag - if no-one else particularly wants it?

🎉🥳

For all those who wish to take part please be kind enough to advise which flag you would like to wave and which fancy-dress costume you will be wearing. (Just so that @Miss Trunchbull knows who we are and recognises us on the day.) ;)Thank you x.
I have to keep on brand with my two recent avatars and come in a dressing gown. As someone has taken the tan stained white one I’ll wear the more mushroom/grey coloured robe cinched in with the KM black belt that looks identical to the Alexander McQueen belt.
My flag will have the store bought 🥕 on it covered in fresh compost.
I will drink directly from the aluminium water butt.
I cannot wait to see you all!! 🎊
ETA: I will bring Carlos and I will instruct him to walk all over the surfaces and table with all the food 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.