Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ali said he liked the feather wreath allot and wanted one for their home, I guess Lydia made sure he said it loud enough for the company to hear him and send them a free one ... what losers. Begging for free crap left and right.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
They appeared to be best friends for a while 12-18 months ago; ITF was definitely taken in by Liedia. ITF used to post describing them as "sisters" because they were so close. I think it's become apparent to her since then that Liedia is not her friend! ITF still posts nice things on Ali's posts though.
I often wonder if Frow would have moved so far out of London and close to Lydia if she wasn't influenced by her to do so? She could have stayed closer to London but still be in countryside.

Reactions: 25
Well I was watching Location Location Location and one house they looked at needed some work to it they said it was 80's and low and behold it had a arch into the kitchen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is Ali on the other side of that huge pot?
I think they need a bigger pot. the less Ali can see her face, the better. If i were Ali, I'd ask for a wall instead :ROFLMAO:
Ali THE husband
Ali the gardener
Ali the butcher with the knifes
Ali the handyman
Ali the electrician
Ali the animal lover
Ali the pasta cook
Ali the content creator
Ali the bee keeper
Ali the house elf
Ali the secret lover of Char-char

did i miss anything else? ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think they need a bigger pot. the less Ali can see her face, the better. If i were Ali, I'd ask for a wall instead :ROFLMAO:
Ali the gardener
Ali the handyman
Ali the electrician
Ali the animal lover
Ali the pasta cook
Ali the content creator
Ali the bee keeper
Ali the house elf

Ali the mini eggs hider/provider

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ali the gardener
Ali the handyman
Ali the electrician
Ali the animal lover
Ali the pasta cook
Ali the content creator
Ali the bee keeper
Ali the house elf

Ali the gay one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Oops... Iโ€™m going casual to the fancy dress. Iโ€™ll be coming straight from the garden, my best friend Margot will lend me a turban to wave. Iโ€™ll bring a bottle.
Whispering Angel? Moรซt?
Mud House? Jam Shed? Gin? Lemon tonic.

Photo: Barbara Good grafts in her garden and can talk about sustainability unlike that shite-hawk
๐Ÿ™„ ๐ŸŒ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like she's being humped by a gorilla in her last reel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
A bit off topic, but since Lydia is too lazy to swipe up link me a good perfume, I have to ask it here. Now I use TF tobacco vanille, but for the summer I always go back to nina ricci nina and the rouge version. I just love the apple scent. Anyone know another nice apple scent? I mostly see DKNY, but I personally do not like it.
JOOP! ALL ABOUT EVE
DOLCE&GABBANA LIGHT BLUE
HERMES UN JARDIN SUR LE TOIT
๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ali THE husband
Ali the gardener
Ali the handyman
Ali the electrician
Ali the animal lover
Ali the pasta cook
Ali the content creator
Ali the bee keeper
Ali the house elf

Ali The Doormat. Sunken and recessed of course

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Late to the party. Just watched her latest vlog - sheโ€™s got serious issues. Everything has got to be perfect and yes of course, sheโ€™s getting someone in to do her garden. Isnโ€™t the point of getting into gardening and enjoying it is seeing what YOU can do to you garden and work through the mistakes and enjoy the successes? Gardening isnโ€™t a do it once job and youโ€™re done for the rest of your life. Itโ€™s constant nurture and changes?

She really needs to get off the internet and off Tattle (sup witch! -wave-) and take some time to live and stop pretending! It must be soooo exhausting and expensive for what? Ruining your friendships, relationships and marriage?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.