Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw the last reel... ehmmmm are demons leaving her body? Should we call an exorcist just in case?

BTW she went down to 980k followers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So, I tried to post this comment in the previous thread, but by the time I finished typing it had already been locked ... however, I still think this topic is worth mentioning.

Now this might be an unpopular opinion, but bear with me.

While having a fireplace of any description in a greenhouse is absolutely ridiculous, Iโ€™m actually not against bioethanol fireplaces.

They are so much more eco friendly than traditional fireplaces because the fuel burns clean, they produce no harmful carbon emissions, and theyโ€™re sustainable.

I know our wonderful @Stefano has mentioned that he has a bioethanol fireplace and he swears by it.

Also, for people like me who have always really wanted a fireplace, but have never been able to have one (Master Midnight has Cystic Fibrosis so traditional fireplaces are just not an option) bioethanol fireplaces are a great alternative. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Having said all of that @Tedcrew, I do agree with you when you say that Lydiaโ€™s life is artificial, inauthentic and disingenuous - and like you, I would never trust any of her recommendations.
ahhh and the way she speaks to her dog i cringe when she uses that voice. I didn't know who she was till tattle and watched a few videos she rambles on for so long and is always buying and unboxing like I get it's a new house (mansion ๐Ÿ˜† ) But she's a shopaholic. Also, her reaction to seeing her kitchen was so dramatic and exaggerated I cringed. I like the home but the props like there are so many props and unnecessary things that steal the homey vibe. Unlike zoella's home at least it looks nice and lived in but hers is like straight out of an IKEA catalogue. I only watched like 2 videos of hers for the first time and I dont ever want to watch another one :sick: but I still want to be active on this thread so idk what to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I did want to sort of like it, well I wasn't desperate to hate it BUT its a NO from me.
I thought once the loo and sink went back in they would lift it and I think they do BUT they are clean crisp black white and silver which went with the last colours but not with the warm colours she has now.
What a shame she has had all this work done and no improvement.
View attachment 517677
totally lost the plot that powder room is horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh and what nutjob screams at a pregnant woman days away from giving birth. she a phyco

• Sick
Reactions: 30
ahhh and the way she speaks to her dog i cringe when she uses that voice. I didn't know who she was till tattle and watched a few videos she rambles on for so long and is always buying and unboxing like I get it's a new house (mansion ๐Ÿ˜† ) But she's a shopaholic. Also, her reaction to seeing her kitchen was so dramatic and exaggerated I cringed. I like the home but the props like there are so many props and unnecessary things that steal the homey vibe. Unlike zoella's home at least it looks nice and lived in but hers is like straight out of an IKEA catalogue. I only watched like 2 videos of hers for the first time and I dont ever want to watch another one :sick: but I still want to be active on this thread so idk what to do.
Oh, donโ€™t worry, not many here watch her vlogs! Stay, have a banana and enjoy the chat! x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
No but she looks like sheโ€™s having an attack ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด
She actually thinks she looks good in this vlog?

The smug face convulsing....not an attractive look.

What a moronic clown.

Oh, my gosh! I've watched the newest reel on repeat. It's bloody hilarious especially her face when she is mouthing the words of the song ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you need a laugh today...watch it! :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Donโ€™t like the down stairs bog room very basic pub style, not keen on the black loo seat either, she should get the wreath maker to make a bespoke wicker ring to sh*# through

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Join the club of Tattlers who try not to watch but love being here! We have some very clever and funny people who do brilliant commentaries so you never need to watch her ever again! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.