Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Thanks to @wanderlust73 for the winning thread title!

Still no apology to Nicky.....
There's a deafening silence from Lydia, who continues to remove negative comments, buy bots and deflect attention to her chaotic redecorating.
ESPA go ahead with their Lydia masterclass, watched by 34 people, 30 of whom are Tattlers!
And the other 4 were Ali, Carrie, dee and lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

blue_orchid

VIP Member
RE her recent Rodial Insta story: Why would you post a pre recorded video from an afternoon...in the morning? Surely you could wait 2hrs and it would make sense?
Her lack of detail and laziness is so apparent.
(I live in the UK so I’m in the same time zone)
View attachment 464570
How she thinks these massive dark eyebrows and severe smooshed down middle part tucked behind her ears, is nice, is bloody beyond me.

Not only does she keep making her house look worse but is doing the same with her looks and her outfit choices.

She does not look attractive at all with this makeup, hair style and bloody brows.

But, hey......you do you, Boo!! :m

• Haha
  • Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I've just put in an order for a dirty new dressing gown. I'll also only be curling the ends of my red golden blonde hair in honour of the occasion. ❤
Make sure you straighten the same section of your hair thirteen times before you curl the ends or it won’t look dead enough @Namima! x

• Haha
  • Heart

bblondon

Chatty Member
Didn’t realise she had a tiktok but she came up on my recommendations in an absolute joke of videos where she’s trying to dress ‘country’ and literally larks about in her bra and knickers getting dressed -
The comments though, people in tiktok are not as friendly 💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Count me in for the first ever, highly anticipated Downtonbury Festival Sleepover! 🎉

As per usual, I shall be travelling in my trusty pre-loved Tardis - can you please send me the exact coordinates @Oops... I don’t want to accidentally end up in The Stoke Bruerne Graveyard again.

I’ll be bringing lots of tiny Pomegranate Noir Jo Malone candles to light the way ... and fondue, more bread, and raglette to add to our menu for those who don’t fancy having to grate their own cheese.

As for my attire, a white linen highly flammable polyester dress cinched in at the waist with a brand new, second-hand Hermès Kelly belt courtesy of Ali Express, a tweed Holland Cooper jacket, tan Prada boots and pheasant feathers in my hair! 😊

EDIT: Or should I wear burlap bows in my hair?
Maybe the feathers AND the bows ... after all we are the most festive people we know!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Annaaa

So other people (like ITF) have been sent outfits for online fashion week and are attending them (if I got it right), and she is showing seeds from Amazon and more plastic KM clothes? She has nothing going on.
She can and she probably will buy herself stuff and pretend to be relevant, but you cannot fool people like that for long. Where is her ghd locked box? If they sent it to her, why didn't she film it?
Honestly, I don't even think that brands are dropping her only because of bullying Nicky and people exposing her. This is just addition. I think this all started way before because SHE is lazy, boring, unorigonal, unprofessional, doesn't know how to behave and is very very very rude & unpleasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I think someone has brought this up before but who draws right round over the corners of their mouth like this with their lipstick? So weird 🤢
Well that is one big mouth, big enough to stick her own head and arse in!

• Haha
  • Sick

mooney

Agree with all the above. I know we only see 10% of their lives, but things like this are so revealing to me. You hound the person you love just to prove they don't know something to comfort your own ignorance? That's crazy to me. Truly crazy. She's unkind.

• Heart

JMD

Can we get Ali's IG to 1 Million before Lydia's? 😁 🤣 Can you imagine?! (I know we can't, I just love thinking about Lydia's reaction if it ever happened) 😂

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Uhg, this is so crazy. Maybe because I live in Chicago suburb... I am not in touch with "countryside" walks. WHO goes for muddy walks when there are other options? She's literally just walking through mud.... And she stomps like a creetin.
Trust me, us Brits love a country walk! Muddy, who cares. We pull on our wellies, Barbour jacket and we're off!

• Haha
  • Heart

LGM2020

I think there is a bit of a public humiliation war going on with Ali and Lydia.

First instance - Ali uploads his Wednesday video and exposes her fangy bitch behaviour towards him.

Second instance - Ali posts a story of him playing with Porter, who looks very happy and excited. Something we all say on here doesn't happen when Lydia is around

Third instance - This home account post from Lydia. She knows people will say "don't listen to Ali we want to see" making him look stupid and yet again putting herself in the power position.

Some shit is definitely going down at the Bungalow between them.
I like how she keeps calling this phase 1.... As if it isn't phase 201! 😂

• Haha

Habsy123

When we do a post Covid Tattle meet-up we'll make sure it's in a muddy field...and of course, Sunday roast (no ketchup). 🤣
I know you’re joking but I’ve always thought about how lovely it would be to do a Tattle meet up 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Wow, just watching Ali's boring vlog, and you can see he is walking on eggshells around Lydiot. He, for sure, does not want to anger or offend her - EVEN WHEN SHE IS WRONG !!! The way she spoke to him in the greenhouse was sooo telling - condescending and disrespectful. I can only imagine how she is off-camera.

The start of the vlog, Lydiot was making the salmon bagels - she looked so pissed / irritated 😂 😂 😂 Was it because she, for once, had to prepare lunch ???

• Haha
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
I follow a lot of fashion bloggers on Insta... and Lydia used to promote a lot of the same things... um... Lydia is not getting any good PR like these ladies RN. It's a lot because of fashion week and all Lydia has to show is some thank you flowers for buying a greenhouse.

I have to hope it's because the PR's have realized "who" she really is... or never liked how she treated them and finally have a reason to not have to deal with her. Even if it's just because they don't want to deal with the 🍌🍌🍌 that's enough for me for now. I want her to feel this and really have to change her behavior.

Honestly, if she had just apologized she probably could have gotten out of this but she's going down with the ship out of sheer vanity and stupidity. I know some of you feel bad for her and I sort of used to, but now I'm all about accountability and her getting healthy. If she wants to continue to slander nicky and tell people nicky blackmailed her and abused her then I say cancel the bitch. Let her go get a real job and get a real reality check. She clearly isn't cut out for this job anyway... she just got lucky and was in the right time at the right place.

Maybe she'd be happier in the long run and nicer... one could hope.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone else find it so weird that Lydia is so dismissive and rude about tradesmen, yet she’s literally married to one.
When she wasn’t stuck up she loved him, but now she sees herself as ‘Lady Lydia’ she considers herself better than her ex builder husband.

• Sick
  • Sad